Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) (51463 Views)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ukaface(f): 7:30am On Feb 06
Enemyofpeace:
Enemy of progress. Come make I buy food for you
Enemy of peace they call another person enemy of progress.
We are both enemies
Make we buy each other food.

They play.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by femi4: 7:33am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:
Anything less than Nigeria 7 - 0 south Africa is highly unacceptable by me

Super eagles should take note
from a team with average score 1.2 goals per match...dey play
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by G00dharddick: 7:35am On Feb 06
femi4:
from a team with average score 1.2 goals per match...dey play

When south Africa start to dey play ball? I expect super eagles to use them for Training tomorrow
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:36am On Feb 06
ifinger:

Over 98% of those grammies belong to Ur c0l0nial masters ! Black s0uth African own n0thin so sdfu
Lol. Typical, when a Nigerian can't come up with a proper argument, he hides behind the white excuse.. please name those white people that have won those Grammy awards I'm listening.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:37am On Feb 06
ifinger:

Not today xen0ph0bic Mugu
Busy cooking someone's head my ritualist brother? OK I'll leave you to it.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by femi4: 7:39am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

When south Africa start to dey play ball? I expect super eagles to use them for Training tomorrow
SA is no small team when it comes to Afcon.

They denied you from qualifying in 2015
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 7:41am On Feb 06
ifinger:

Over 98% of those grammies belong to Ur c0l0nial masters ! Black s0uth African own n0thin so sdfu

Everytime Nigerians can't win an argument against South Africans they resort to white worshipping - its so sadπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Remind us again of the names of those 98% colonial masters who won Grammy's for SA?

Here's the facts, choke on it. πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

1. Miriam Makeba
2. Soweto Gospel Choir
3. Ladysmith Black Mambazo
4. Wouter Kellerman
5. Black Coffee
6. Zakes Bantwini
7. Nomcebo Zikode (of Jerusalema fame)
8. Tyla
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:43am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Everytime Nigerians can't win an argument against South Africans they resort to white worshipping - its so sadπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Remind us again of the names of those 98% colonial masters who won Grammy's for SA?

Here's the facts, choke on it. πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

1. Miriam Makeba
2. Soweto Gospel Choir
3. Ladysmith Black Mambazo
4. Wouter Kellerman
5. Black Coffee
6. Nomcebo Zikode (of Jerusalema fame)
7. Tyla
Nigerians are such Uncle Toms my friend, anything worthwhile in SA they will attribute to white people.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:45am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

We beat Africa's best team (Morrocco) twice in a space of a few months. What was Nigeria?
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by G00dharddick: 7:46am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
We beat Africa's best team (Morrocco) twice in a space of a few months. What was Nigeria?

I don't understand your question.

Oga Nigeria is regarded as one of the top teams in Africa! They're among the top 5 best teams in Africa! Where south Africa dey for the list? I don't know what is wrong with some of you
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 7:46am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians are such Uncle Toms my friend, anything worthwhile in SA they will attribute to white people.

It's their coping mechanism when black South Africans perform better than them. They've been indoctrinated into believing they're the giant of Africa, so its very painful for them that black South Africans are fast developing SA to world-class levels that weπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ don't japa out of desperation like theyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ do.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 7:50am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

Oga Nigeria is regarded as one of the top teams in Africa! They're among the top 5 best teams in Africa! Where south Africa dey for the list? I don't know what is wrong with some of you

Stop lying, the top 5 have already been booted out.

Anyway, it's like you haven't been watching this afcon. The real top 5 will be watching afcon on tv tomorrow.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 7:53am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

You guys talk like your team is prime Brazil, it's not! This is the most ordinary Nigerian team I've seen in a while, bar the world-class Osimhen. As much you have the beating of us, we can beat this team too.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by G00dharddick: 7:55am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Stop lying, the top 5 have already been booted out.

Anyway, it's like you haven't been watching this afcon. The real top 5 will be watching afcon on tv tomorrow.

I am talking about in Africa football history! SA isn't even among the top 40s. Because SA manages to go this far (which is obviously their first or second time) is nothing special.

Has SA ever won AFCON before? The answer is NO! but Nigeria has won it several times before. I expect the super eagles to use your Banana banana team for training tomorrow
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by G00dharddick: 7:57am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
You guys talk like your team is prime Brazil, it's not! This is the most ordinary Nigerian team I've seen in a while, bar the world-class Osimhen. As much you have the beating of us, we can beat this team too.

Where's your team located in the Africa football history? Nigeria is among the top 5 best teams in Africa! Where's SA in the list!
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 8:00am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

I am talking about in Africa football history! SA isn't even among the top 40s. Because SA manages to go this far (which is obviously their first or second time) is nothing special.

Has SA ever won AFCON before? The answer is NO! but Nigeria has won it several times before. I expect the super eagles to use your Banana banana team for training tomorrow

Lol πŸ˜‚, you don't know how ratings work. Just as you don't know SA were Afcon champions in '96.

So sit down and eat the same rotten ponmo that's got your Osihem pooping himself at the moment with stomach cramps.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by G00dharddick: 8:01am On Feb 06
femi4:
SA is no small team when it comes to Afcon.

They denied you from qualifying in 2015

Where are they in list of Africa football history abeg? Nigeria dey top 5. Oga where SA dey for the list, that's my question
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by G00dharddick: 8:02am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Lol πŸ˜‚, you don't know how ratings work. Just as you don't know SA were Afcon champions in '96.

So sit down and eat the same rotten ponmo that's got your Osihem pooping himself at the moment with stomach cramps.

Dude where are they in list of Africa football history? I just told you Nigeria is in top 5. Is SA among the top 40s?
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 8:06am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

Dude where are they in list of Africa football history? I just told you Nigeria is in top 5. Is SA among the top 40s?

I'll leave you to google that on the same website that told you SA have never won Afcon πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Osihem still pooping himselfπŸ’©? Next time feed him fresh jollof & ponmo guys despite the bad economy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Emman08: 8:11am On Feb 06
Tomorrow we go show them say no be by selling jerseys. Nigeria 3: Xenophobia 1
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:24am On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

Where's your team located in the Africa football history? Nigeria is among the top 5 best teams in Africa! Where's SA in the list!

Top 5? Based on what?
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Didi2d(m): 8:25am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Is this what they told you we do?

Sorry for Bringing that into football, but you and I know it has happened several times.

Anyway, let's enjoy the game
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:29am On Feb 06
terrezo2002:

Do you llive in Lagos. If not dm me

Yes, I stay in lag
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:34am On Feb 06
Didi2d:

Sorry for Bringing that into football, but you and I know it has happened several times.

Anyway, let's enjoy the game
You and I? bro, there's news sensationalism and there are facts. None of that happened. How many times have we played you people? and what has happened afterwards?

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Enemyofpeace: 8:34am On Feb 06
ukaface:

Enemy of peace they call another person enemy of progress.
We are both enemies
Make we buy each other food.

They play.
come make I show you something for my bedroom
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:35am On Feb 06
Emman08:
Tomorrow we go show them say no be by selling jerseys. Nigeria 3: Xenophobia 1
Nah I think it's gonna be SA 2- Ritualists-1

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ukaface(f): 8:41am On Feb 06
Enemyofpeace:
come make I show you something for my bedroom
Now you are irritating
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Didi2d(m): 8:46am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
You and I? bro, there's news sensationalism and there are facts. None of that happened. How many times have we played you people? and what has happened afterwards?

Are you saying as a South African, you've not heard of xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in South Africa by South Africans?
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by G00dharddick: 8:49am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Top 5? Based on what?

Top best teams in Africa! Oga!

Use Google and educate yourself
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:53am On Feb 06
Didi2d:

Are you saying as a South African, you've not heard of xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in South Africa by South Africans?
Where they based on you winning a football game? No! where you people attacked , Yes? Killed for being Nigerians? No! what where you people attacked of? Your criminal shenanigans

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Didi2d(m): 9:10am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Where they based on you winning a football game? No! where you people attacked , Yes? Killed for being Nigerians? No! what where you people attacked of? Your criminal shenanigans

Well, not all Nigerians are into crime and also not all south Africans are criminals too.
Lucky dube that we all love here in Africa and all around the world, who killed him? Your fellow south Africans. Cos they thought he's a Nigerian driving a good car.

And if you don't know, the Nigerian high commission in south Africa has issued a warning to Nigerians in south Africa that there are threats already by south Africans.

The fact is south Africans don't just like Nigerians for reasons best known to them.

As a gentleman that I think you're, please try to discourage other south African from being aggressive and violent towards Nigerians.
Thank you
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by kayceelittle(m): 9:15am On Feb 06
OilTrain is offering an affordable opportunity through the upcoming 2024 Oil & Gas Conference, Certification, and Career Fair.

Date: 12th Feb 2024
Time: 10 am prompt

For more info call/ WhatsApp 07036248614.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos / Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.