Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) (51460 Views)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Mirasteel: 9:20am On Feb 06
Banana Banana ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Gadafii: 9:55am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
You do know South Africa has the most Grammy awards in Africa right? We were not competing with you, it's what we've been doing for decades
and Nigeria have the most awarded artist in Africa, Grammy right now has lost its relevance to be very honest
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 9:59am On Feb 06
Gadafii:
and Nigeria have the most awarded artist in Africa, Grammy right now has lost its relevance to be very honest

Lol๐Ÿ˜‚, typical speech from those on the losing end.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 10:31am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Everytime Nigerians can't win an argument against South Africans they resort to white worshipping - its so sad๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ

Remind us again of the names of those 98% colonial masters who won Grammy's for SA?

Here's the facts, choke on it. ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ†

1. Miriam Makeba
2. Soweto Gospel Choir
3. Ladysmith Black Mambazo
4. Wouter Kellerman
5. Black Coffee
6. Nomcebo Zikode (of Jerusalema fame)
7. Tyla

Becos u laxi south African blame others for Ur laziness you dance away Ur life living like a tif then blame foreigners when they are doing well and Ur lazy axx is poor
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 10:33am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Busy cooking someone's head my ritualist brother? OK I'll leave you to it.

Better I cook a xen0ph0bic Mugu head than any other head ! After all they are born lazy with fat azx
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 10:35am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Typical, when a Nigerian can't come up with a proper argument, he hides behind the white excuse.. please name those white people that have won those Grammy awards I'm listening.

C'mon kip kwayet u lazy lot blame other hard working blacks African for being poor while u leave Ur life drinking and wasting away
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by terrezo2002(m): 10:35am On Feb 06
Femmyfamous4u:

Yes, I stay in lag
Okay. Just locate Eko, ask people around. They will direct you.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:50am On Feb 06
ifinger:

C'mon kip kwayet u lazy lot blame other hard working blacks African for being poor while u leave Ur life drinking and wasting away
The same "hardworking" blacks that can't work hard to make their own countries at least a semblance of what south Africa Is? Why can't they work hard to improve their own countries?

2 Likes

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 11:44am On Feb 06
ifinger:

Becos u laxi south African blame others for Ur laziness you dance away Ur life living like a tif then blame foreigners when they are doing well and Ur lazy axx is poor

Lol๐Ÿ˜‚, were the 98% whites you picked out your bum as SA Grammy's winners also dancing their lives away?

I see black SA success really hurts you, you just can't deal - excuses after excuses๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 1:18pm On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
The same "hardworking" blacks that can't work hard to make their own countries at least a semblance of what south Africa Is? Why can't they work hard to improve their own countries?

U should be glad white saved Ur black axx u can't even manage Ur own affairs as a human that was why the white needed to save Ur sorry axx
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 1:19pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Lol๐Ÿ˜‚, were the 98% whites you picked out your bum as SA Grammy's winners also dancing their lives away?

I see black SA success really hurts you, you just can't deal - excuses after excuses๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ
Were are the hard working south African with f@t axx?

Mf we shuvt Ur f@t mouth up right๐Ÿค it must be painful ๐Ÿ˜–
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:29pm On Feb 06
ifinger:

U should be glad white saved Ur black axx u can't even manage Ur own affairs as a human that was why the white needed to save Ur sorry axx
Exactly what i expect, nothing else. white dick riding

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by aywagze(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06
i dedicate "woto woto season" to them by odumodu ..nice jamz ..๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by femi4: 2:11pm On Feb 06
G00dharddick:

Where are they in list of Africa football history abeg? Nigeria dey top 5. Oga where SA dey for the list, that's my question
Afcon no send ranking o

They have beaten you twice in the last 10 yrs
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 11:45pm On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:

Ch0ke on this mf

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 11:46pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Choke on this mf

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Emman08: 8:53pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
Nah I think it's gonna be SA 2- Ritualists-1

Mofo you were saying?

Kicked out Xenophobia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:55pm On Feb 07
Emman08:

Mofo you were saying?

Kicked out Xenophobia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm saying the ritualists won

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Emman08: 9:05pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
I'm saying the ritualists won

Cry more cuntface. Stfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 12:03am On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:

Mf how market ? Fkn xen0ph0bs haha
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Maseev(m): 12:11am On Feb 08
The All Progressive Congress (APC) governors showed solidarity and support for the national football team, greatly lifting the Super Eaglesโ€™ morale ahead of the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) encounter. Notably, on February 7, 2024, these governors made a combined donation of N200 million, demonstrating their dedication to advancing Nigerian athletes to the top of their sport.
Continue reading.....
https://sevenseconds.com.ng/apc-governors-support-super-eagles-afcon-success-unity-national-pride/
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by judatech: 7:34pm On Feb 08
Still selling? ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor โ‚ฆ110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos / Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.