Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (245857 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Seyibazooka01: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2020
Please people, advice me on how to go about my dad property that just passed.... he has 3 wives but on my mom he got left before he died. We are 6 in number as children and he has properties but we 3 of the children are in diaspora
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Otstrade(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2020
We buy Bitcoin and all country Gift cards at Chinese rate WhatsApp 09039981713
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by PatAgonia: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2020
A trend is going on that Black Pods are fake but they are not fake. I recently bought BlackPods. They really look stylish and awesome.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nickijay01: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wanna know how to make money in a legit way and cashout real quick. DM me or Message me on WhatsApp @ +2348081437575. Hurry Now.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Harkinzmovic: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ritcha: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2020
What do you think?slotxo
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by EmmyRhymes(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
thought i could drop this here

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SimacSMSplus: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
lovmeryt:
Am begging everyone in this room to help me beg naira2usd to credit me the bitcoin I paid for

I never knew they are Scammers
They stopped picking calls and replying to messages

Please if anyone know how I can get my money back should help me
I helped someone to buy the bitcoin and the person is on my neck

Make una help me abeg

Hi

Thanks for Your Post here
We just got to know about this post now.
Pls Drop phone no which we can reach you or Contact our whatsapp 07051026230 which is 247 available if the issue is still not resolved

Thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by marswall: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
For pure unadulterated honey,please call or watsapp 07033411905
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by laudate: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
I find the intolerance exhibited by our moderators so ridiculous, irrational and unnerving. undecided

They have thrown objectivity to the dogs, and prefer to entrench parochial interests. It shows the degraded levels to which they have sunk.

I want to thank you for banning me for 7 months. Oh you guys did me a favour. During that time, I was able to focus on my business and my dreams. kiss

I initiated new projects, turned my old projects around, and got new deals running into several figures. cool

I owe you guys a drink, if you ever come to my neighborhood. grin

You meant the ban for evil....but hey, guess what? It turned out good, in fact....better than good for me. It turned out Great! cheesy

So continue with your bad belle, please. "Whoever God has blessed, cannot be cursed."

Fact!! cool
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by VideoFactsOnly: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Can we all please spare 1minute to subscribe to this entertainment channel its free...

Please Click the link and help subscribe �
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpn6YbS5VrcuB0yMDNii2Kw?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Do you need more views on your WhatsApp status ��, are you tired of having less then 50 views on your status??
Do you need more contacts to advertise your business �
Do you want to meet new people and make new friends??
Week here's a chance to have on of your wishes up your fufilled!!!

Status Viewers boosters up to5k in just 5 days all you've to do is click the link below
https:///FLk8TwvZCngEdNZf9jE6Cg

It will be a while rollercoaster of fun... Strictly for this interested
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by JocinellTells(f): 3:54am On Apr 17, 2020
What all DX about
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SoDynamiQ(f): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello house. Please,is there anyone who is from Shonga in Kwara state or who is very familiar with the area? Thanks.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Thepromiseokeke(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria*��
Is Not Allowed To Receive Money Through *PayPal*, Only To Send.
-
*Get A Working PayPal Account That Can Both Send Money & Receive Money In All Currencies*.
_Get It For A Token Of *$1.5*( Or it's equivalent in Naira)_
Send A Message To *LordPromise Group*�
⬇️

https:///2348122157719?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20a%20working%20PayPal%20account

Or send a message to The LordPromise Group On WhatsApp 08122157719
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Thepromiseokeke(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Firstly*
What is Audio Transcription?
Audio Transcription is the conversion of audio to text.

An audio transcriber is simply someone who makes money from typing what they hear.
Have you ever watched a movie with subtitles?

You will need a good ear piece and ability to listen carefully.

Is that okay?

The amazing part is that the jobs are online, and are flexible. You can go in anytime you want, you can go two months without working without worrying about them sacking you.

we will set you up with the company and you will start receiving calls to transcribe.

*Secondly*
Requirements

- An internet connected computer or laptop/ Android phone/iOS

- Enough Data

- Time

- Consistency

- Patience

*Thirdly*
How do you get paid?
You will be paid in dollars through your *PayPal account.*

The company pays you what you have earned so far every week ( Monday / Tuesdays).

Now the calls you will transcribe are rated, the rating is to know if you really transcribe well or you just typed wrong things, that's why one of the requirements is to be good in English both punctuations and everything.

Your calls are rated on a scale of 1-5
1 - Very Poor
2 - Poor
3 - Fair
4 - Good
5 - Very Good

You will be paid for calls rated from 3 to 5, so the money paid on calls rated 5 is more than that paid on calls rated 4 which is more than that of calls rated 3. so make sure you listen very well and type what you hear.

*So make sure you get a working earphone / headset*

Don't worry if you don't have a PayPal account we will help you set up a working PayPal account so you can receive your payments.

_Also you may ask how you can withdraw the money so as to be able to spend it?_

We have PDF materials which we will send to you which will guide you on different ways to withdraw your money into Naira and spend it.

*Registrations*
Now this is where people would start leaving.

I have some materials for you;

*The set of materials costs 1000 naira*
This set has *one* job link, how to apply, how to set up a working PayPal account.

Contact The LordPromise Group on WhatsApp for Registrations 08122157719, or send am email to lordpromiseonline@yahoo.com.

Happy Transcribing

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Saviosantos(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2020
I just say make I tell Edo people, a conorovirus patient don run from hospital ooo

See more details below

[url=https://www.theschoolmedia.com/2020/05/corona-virus-patient-runs-away-from-hospital.html][/url]
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by webcrawlers00: 10:40am On May 01, 2020
The number of victims infected with #covid-19 increased to 1,932 with 204 new cases as of Thursday 4th 2020.

"According to a tweet by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Thursday, of the new infections, 80 are in Kano, 45 are in Lagos, while 12 are in Gomb"

Across the world, the novel coronavirus has killed 230,309 people since the outbreak first emerged in China in December, according to a tally from official sources compiled by AFP at 1900 GMT on Thursday.
More than 3,218,410 cases were registered in 195 countries and territories. Of these cases, at least 922,900 are now
Read more >webcrawlerdomain..com
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Saad1996(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2020
Hello, please someone should help me out. I am unable to post again. What can I do?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 1:55am On May 20, 2020
**Hey there* ��‍♂️❤️,
*Lemonade's Online Store is here to serve you better* �✨*
*Lemonade's Online Store is a fashion Store which deals with different quality* *and Pocket friendly Products of your choice*
*We know you love quality products and guess what we are your plug��*
*We deal with various Products (Unisex) such as :- Neck Chains/lace, Rings, Wrists watches and Shades at affordable prices*

*New Clients can add up through the *link* below* https:///2348092228907

Try Us out today�✨

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 1:58am On May 20, 2020
Jubriloyebamiji:
**Hey there* ��‍♂️❤️,
*Lemonade's Online Store is here to serve you better* �✨*
*Lemonade's Online Store is a fashion Store which deals with different quality* *and Pocket friendly Products of your choice*
*We know you love quality products and guess what we are your plug��*
*We deal with various Products (Unisex) such as :- Neck Chains/lace, Rings, Wrists watches and Shades at affordable prices*

*New Clients can add up through the *link* below* https:///2348092228907

Try Us out today�✨

For more information and enquiries on our products chat us on https:///2348092228907
Or feel free to check out our other topics and profile
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by sagacious001: 9:33am On May 20, 2020
Good day everyone I write to solicit for help from every Nigerian who is boyant and in position to help financially. I am Tunde, a Husband and a Father of Two.
I write to everyone with utmost humility because I will go to any length legally to provide and protect my family.
I am a University Graduate,I have completed NYSC. I search for work since then till now I have not be successful but my pray still remain that I will be successful.
I learned Photography to sustain but the country situation has incapacitated my business and the restrictions have prevented jobs from my clients. I have exhausted my savings. I cannot bear seeing my children and wife go without food, and die of hunger. Pls help everyone and anyone!!!.
My bank details
Gtbank
Or
Zenith
Same account name
Oke Tunde Ola.
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Marcel012345: 1:11pm On May 21, 2020
Looking for accommodation in lagos
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by digitalmanish01: 10:30am On May 22, 2020
The <a href="https://www.sonetmicrosystems.com/">lschool management system</a> plays an important role in the growth of an educational organization. It can manage simply the data and information in an excellent way, no matter whether the size of the school is big or small. From registering to the attendance of students; the entire data is safe. ERP Software offers a trouble-free environment for collecting and planning important school activities.

It delivers the important solutions of different activities like library management, online test, registration, and biometric attendance of the student and employees in an effective mode. Educators give a lecture by using the most recent technology and take the help of online video and audio technology. It helps in enhanced knowledge of challenging problems for the student.

It combines the entire department of school on a common platform. It looks like the communication gap links among management and student. Using the school management system, it delivers 24*7 services to the student.

Increase Productivity

The ERP system boosts the output of the institution. The reason for the boost in productivity is reduced time to manage the track records and enhanced accuracy in managing the data. Less time leads to focus on the output of the school.

Better use of resources

The school software helps you to handle your school in a better way. All the resources can be put into the running and day by day tracks can be managed without any interruption. For example, the attendance of teachers, school of students, stock in the library, hostel needs, etc. Hence, a lot of money is saved when day by day updates are taken care of by the School Management System.

Student-Teacher Collaboration

Using cloud-based ERP software leads to student-teacher collaboration outside the classroom. It improves communication between staff and students. The interaction occurs over the app, where the teacher is present to answer inquiries of the students. It makes a friendly environment in academics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (72) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.