Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (245959 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
BREAKING: Second Niger Bridge Officially Opens To Motorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg1KnRGWeJA
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Our President Is Smiling, 80 Looks Good On Mr President

Buhari Marks 80th Birthday In US, Video Surfaces Online(Watch Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT-TjSCKXso
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Redesigned Naira: Beware! Fake New N1,000 Note In Circulation (See How To Identify)

Few days after the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, released the redesigned naira notes in the denominations of N200, N500 and N1,000, fake copies of the new N1000 naira notes have been released into the economy.

A mobile money and bank agent in a video disclosed this saying that a customer performed a bank transaction through his wife’s Point of Sale (PoS) using the fake copy of the redesigned N1,000.

He went ahead in the video to show the difference between the fake and original redesigned N1,000 note.

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcLr_S9PJ8o

Full Story Here; https://amiloadednews.com/2022/12/redesigned-naira-beware-fake-new-n1000-note-in-circulation-see-how-to-identify.html
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Drama As Men Consume Heap Of Pounded Yam In Cross River Eating Competition (Watch Video)

A group of men, on Sunday, ate heaps of pounded yam at a cultural festival in Ogoja, Cross River State.

The event is a yearly agro-product & cultural exhibition with traditional arts competitions along Ogoja-Iyala road in Cross River State.

In this video, the men sat in front of huge mounds of Fufu with pots of soup, eating as the crowd cheered for their favourites.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_EhYkAX5Y
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Oladayoade12: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 70k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 2 to 3 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Mondays to Fridays
5. Must be living around gbagada/bariga/oworo
6. Must be a Yoruba person
7. Must be a Christian
It is urgent recruitment
Contact 08168362092
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dalass(f): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Switadeife:
Please how true this is
Become a Canadian

Hi Rosemary,

I’m Stephanie from Become A Canadian.

I am wondering if you’re positive or negative in regards to your PRC test.

Become A Canadian wants to assess you for Permanent Residency in Canada (PRC).

Get Assessed Today >

…and find out if you qualify.

Stephanie Deschene

Public Relations
Become A Canadian
Free coupon for my subscribers only: Top countries eBook for $1 Claim Coupon

I received a similar message with the same name , Stephanie Deschene.

Please who knows how true or real this is?

And OP, what did you do as per this mail you received? Is it real?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by nahdet(m): 1:34am On Jan 23, 2023
NAHDET LOAN 2023

The National Human Capital Development Taskforce (NAHDET) is a non- governmental organization that is passionate about the provision of effective direct humanitarian relief to those that are affected by disaster or diseases, human capital development through developmental projects, economic policies and recovery as well as advocacy services. It was founded in 2016 in response to the economic recession in Nigeria, it has been formed inorder to alleviate the suffering of Nigerians in relation to the education, health, empowerment and agricultural sectors thereby bridging the gap in reforming and building the economy.

The organization has already partake into building schools, libraries and computer labs, providing opportunity to thousands of Nigerian's children who are starving to learn, yet have no access to education or learn with severely limited educational resources. It provides desperately needed access to clean, potable water, drilling water boreholes in remote villages where women and children had been walking long distances to fetch dirty water, ensuring a community’s most basic need while significantly reducing water-borne disease.

NAHDET works toward human capital development through qualitative education, youth and women empowerment. We belief that empowering women is critical in lifting the most vulnerable communities out of poverty.

Women need support to overcome discrimination, barriers to employment and savings, lack of access to supplies and training, and cultural assumptions that perpetuate inequality.

We also helps smallholder Nigerian farmers boost productivity by delivering a bundle of services directly to their doorsteps, including start-up financing, high-quality farming inputs, agricultural training, and market facilitation to help maximize profits. These tools help farmers increase their yield per acre, sales, and household income.

As an NGO that also work toward economic development through human capital development we believes that giving cash loan to Nigerians with no strings attached, empowers them to decide for themselves how best to use it, for boosting of their business, renovation of their houses. Over the years we have been providing financial security, access to information, and job opportunities as the foundation of human capital development. When you offer loan to an individual person and businesses, you’re helping the Nigerian’s poor break the cycle of poverty.

We therefore decide to equip the extreme poor in Nigeria with resources and loans to start sustainable businesses through a four-part program: entrepreneurship training, a cash grant, business mentoring, and a savings group. There is strong evidence that this leads to a significant and persistent increase in income. We have categorized the type of loans that individual and registered business can benefit from the scheme.

The minimum loan is N200,000 while the maximum loan is N1,000,000.

REQUIREMENT FOR NAHDET LOAN
To be eligible for this loan,You must also meet all of the following criteria:
1. Valid Email address
2. National Identity Card or Permanent Voter’s Card
3. BVN (Proof of address)
4. Valid Phone Number
5. Clear history of outstanding loan.
6. Have legal ability to incur loan obligations
7. Reason for loan

Method of Application

Visit the official website of the organization https://www.nahdet.com.ng and click apply now and follow the instructions

Why NAHDET Loan
°Flexible repayment plan
°No collateral
°No paper work
°Interest Free only administrative fee.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by marianasamaanla: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mariana Samaan Law Firm is a reputable law firm that specializes in wills and estates lawyer, real estate, and corporate law. We deliver services of the highest quality standards and are highly reputable. We are a local law firm and care about our clients.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by NaijaReviews: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
We all pay bills, Everyone pays bills. You only stop paying Bills when SAPA has taken over or when you don kpai .
Each and every other day we:
Buy Airtime
Pay for Data subscriptions
Pay for cable TVs,
Pay Electricity Bills etc.
Let me tell you a secret, shhh no let anybody hear am oh You were Born to pay Bills. 😂
Today I will be telling you a Greater secret before now you Must have Been paying your bills with an extra transaction fee, what if I show you how to pay bills with a huge discount of up to %60 off and still get paid for paying them, Sounds unbelievable right? let's get you started.

Tap here to Read full post

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by chproductkey(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2023
ll kinds of information like music, pictures, and records can be held immediately. In addition, a few different sources are additionally upheld like memory https://izcrack.com/recuva-pro-crack/ cards, organized circles, HDD and SDD drives, and so forth. Across the board answer for oversee information recuperation tasks. Likewise, refreshing your driver for wonderful results is helpful.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by XAUBulls: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Countdown:

1. At 5.51PM Berlin time, 2,999,998 NL members accounts.

2. At 5.56 PM Berlin time, 2,999,999 NL member accounts.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by XAUBulls: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
At exactly 6.11PM Berlin time, 3,000,000 registered NL membership accounts made as of today since March 2005.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by DanielSmith23: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you for sharing this. Very valuable article............
KMSauto Lite Activator
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Golurathor23: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
365spicery.com is an online marketplace that offers a wide variety of high-quality and exotic spices, herbs, and seasonings from around the world. The website has a user-friendly interface that allows customers to easily browse and purchase products.
visit here :- https://365spicery.com/
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by evelynwil24: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2023
This is a wonderful article..

Adobe Zii 2023
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by EarthFrill(f): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hi Dennis27
You sent me a PM
Sorry I'm not very active on this moniker. We can chat here or you mention me on any dead thread

What's up
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Rayoflifeeeeee: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Help o please I keep getting calls from different numbers all of them start with 07080 and one 01 889 1484 they claim it is their customer care line.

These people call me every two weeks since last month to accuse me of owing a loan on okash i have never ever in my life used okash or borrow loan.

I even had to use two people phone to download the app since it is not available on ios i checked if i have an account just to be sure because i feel like i am going mad or something i checked nothing of such nothing at all.

Please o help me if i block one number another one with different digits behind the 07080 will call me plus this stupid customer care line. I have called back it will just be ringing and the worst part is i have contacted okash and even emailed them no response even tagged them on Twitter, sent them a dm no response.

I am really not a fan of calls not to talk of distressing calls like this every time this number calls me truecaller brings it up as “scammer” please help me o i dont know what to do again i didnt misplace my sim or anything this just started all of a sudden last month
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Rayoflifeeeeee: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
MrsChima1:
Did you see what I wrote on the Nairaland organization thread?

What do you think?

I told Chima and he said he will contact his friend who is in Missionary work in Lagos to see if they can help as well.

Help o please I keep getting calls from different numbers all of them start with 07080 and one 01 889 1484 they claim it is their customer care line.

These people call me every two weeks since last month to accuse me of owing a loan on okash i have never ever in my life used okash or borrow loan.

I even had to use two people phone to download the app since it is not available on ios i checked if i have an account just to be sure because i feel like i am going mad or something i checked nothing of such nothing at all.

Please o help me if i block one number another one with different digits behind the 07080 will call me plus this stupid customer care line. I have called back it will just be ringing and the worst part is i have contacted okash and even emailed them no response even tagged them on Twitter, sent them a dm no response.

I am really not a fan of calls not to talk of distressing calls like this every time this number calls me truecaller brings it up as “scammer” please help me o i dont know what to do again i didnt misplace my sim or anything this just started all of a sudden last month
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by EnvisionRealty: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hello nairalanders
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by yorke1: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Hello @Seun,

Why is the change email update not working.

I want to change my email address to this account.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by yorke1: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Seun how can I update my email?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by EnvisionRealty: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Hi everyone.
Please can anyone help me with nairaland Ad approval. I don't understand how it works, my Ad has been pending for close to a month now🙏🏾. I'd really appreciate some sort of help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.