Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (245190 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Abc2Z: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Hello my people. Is it true that using power bank to charge phone spoils the phone battery. If yes, why?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Threesha(f): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Abc2Z:
Hello my people. Is it true that using power bank to charge phone spoils the phone battery. If yes, why?
not True
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Threesha(f): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Good morning
Are you single?��
Do you need a Relationships & sex tips �
For trendy videos�
Stories��
Airtime giveaway�
� and matured contents.

Hit the link �below to join this group below�� https://t(dot)me/TrishCorner
iamwizzy:
Please everyone I need a female sex chat mate..08083487307
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by BoldConcepts(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2022
nice one creating this room please send me your account number asap let me delete it
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mbo07: 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
I want to have a chat with an open minded person. I'm a lady and ii want to chat with anyone who has anyexperiences to share about life. Drop your watsapp I'll reach out.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by eedimo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mbo07:
I want to have a chat with an open minded person. I'm a lady and ii want to chat with anyone who has anyexperiences to share about life. Drop your watsapp I'll reach out.
What do you really need?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mbo07: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
eedimo:

What do you really need?
a friend to chat with
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by eedimo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mbo07:
a friend to chat with
Hmmmm...
Alright. check your email

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by pushng: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
����� *100% SATIFICATION GUARANTEE!* ��
Marketing Solutions For Few Business Owner And Online Vendor In Nigeria to Understand your Target Market ,Identify your customers to increase sales,sell More,More Offline and Online .
��
Are You having Issues With Google Ad,Facebook , Instagram or you wish to take advantage of SMS Marketing to trend and reach out to perfect segments in Nigeria?

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️�
Learn From Basic With Detailed e-Courses (Essential of Marketing, Introduction to Advertising,Ad Psychology,Segmentation targeting and positioning,marketing insights from A to Z 80 concepts every manager needs to know, buyer persona,Geo fencing location based Marketing,search engine marketing ,how to setup Google ad account ,Facebook ad manager account to run a profitable ad on Facebook across Instagram, WhatsApp business catalog Marketing,
Landing page marketing,solution to disabled /restricted issue,re- active your ad account manager Facebook ultimate guide to find profitable customers alternative payment solution to card declined or not verified issues for Nigeria advertiser.and other.
����������️
Did you know that : SMS messages have a *98% Open rate compare to 20% of emails* ,48% of links in text messages are locked vs 2% to if emails and SMS messages have� *209%Higer response rate than phone emails or Facebook..* ����
Are you interested to know more!
����
You need perfect target Market database Contacts
Both business to business and business to consumer leads sms blast !
����
Connect With *Stephen Ayinde*
Founder & Market Intelligence Analyst
At: https://push.com.ng
�️�️�����
For Free Marketing Strategy Call
You'll learn alot after 40 minutes WhatsApp call , containing everything above and below to audit .

We'll give you top line revenue of your digital marketing with few key takeouts to help improve your sales strength away.
Order For All e-Courses Material in single Folder With Fresh Inec 2021/2022 Gsm Phone Numbers database Sorted by streets, Names,Gender,Date of Birth , Occupation ,plus Nigeria elite And Business Contacts From various sectors Like Real estate,schools ,churches, construction, engineering and all work of life up 600,000 Entries For Just Only *N100,000.*
*Limited Slot 48Hours* ..
�����
Or Get Lagos , Ogun,Abuja And Oyo With e-courses folder at Cost of
N65,000..
���️����
Lagos Market Only N50,000.
�����
Abuja Market Only N20,000
��️���
For other Special request call or chat on
https:/2347034641008

Instagram:@campaign.ng
Facebook :airview business School

Regard .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by pushng: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Download 2021/2022 Inec New Update GSM Phone Numbers Database Sorted by streets,Gender, date of birth, occupation For Business and Election Campaign...

����� *100% SATIFICATION GUARANTEE!* ��
Marketing Solutions For Few Business Owner And Online Vendor In Nigeria to Understand your Target Market ,Identify your customers to increase sales,sell More,More Offline and Online .
��
Are You having Issues With Google Ad,Facebook , Instagram or you wish to take advantage of SMS Marketing to trend and reach out to perfect segments in Nigeria?

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️�
Learn From Basic With Detailed e-Courses (Essential of Marketing, Introduction to Advertising,Ad Psychology,Segmentation targeting and positioning,marketing insights from A to Z 80 concepts every manager needs to know, buyer persona,Geo fencing location based Marketing,search engine marketing ,how to setup Google ad account ,Facebook ad manager account to run a profitable ad on Facebook across Instagram, WhatsApp business catalog Marketing,
Landing page marketing,solution to disabled /restricted issue,re- active your ad account manager Facebook ultimate guide to find profitable customers alternative payment solution to card declined or not verified issues for Nigeria advertiser.and other.
����������️
Did you know that : SMS messages have a *98% Open rate compare to 20% of emails* ,48% of links in text messages are locked vs 2% to if emails and SMS messages have� *209%Higer response rate than phone emails or Facebook..* ����
Are you interested to know more!
����
You need perfect target Market database Contacts
Both business to business and business to consumer leads sms blast !
����
Connect With *Stephen Ayinde*
Founder & Market Intelligence Analyst
At: https://push.com.ng
�️�️�����
For Free Marketing Strategy Call
You'll learn alot after 40 minutes WhatsApp call , containing everything above and below to audit .

We'll give you top line revenue of your digital marketing with few key takeouts to help improve your sales strength away.
Order For All e-Courses Material in single Folder With Fresh Inec 2021/2022 Gsm Phone Numbers database Sorted by streets, Names,Gender,Date of Birth , Occupation ,plus Nigeria elite And Business Contacts From various sectors Like Real estate,schools ,churches, construction, engineering and all work of life up 600,000 Entries For Just Only *N100,000.*
*Limited Slot 48Hours* ..
�����
Or Get Lagos , Ogun,Abuja And Oyo With e-courses folder at Cost of
N65,000..
���️����
Lagos Market Only N50,000.
�����
Abuja Market Only N20,000
��️���
For other Special request call or chat on
https:/2347034641008

Instagram:@campaign.ng
Facebook :airview business School

Regard .
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by eMoney51(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2022
DouglasGodwin:
Hw can i browse for free. I need help

YOU don't need to be..

But if it's a must, then download Opera mini apk, combined with an Airtel Sim, and you are good to start browsing for free daily. wink

But.. try and Learn to make good money online even in a country that opposed it's own (like our country).

You don't need to involve yourself with illegal business to feed yourself or family.

If you think your earnings are not enough to support your expenses and you have extra time to invest daily,

Follow the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7178981/how-earn-100-daily-no
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by bigremo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
DIY WASTE INCINERATOR - (Learn how I made an incinerator from Old Kettle and scrape Water filter)
DIRA-GONI is a homemade incinerator from scrap metal parts. I had the idea to create it after seeing how much waste is everywhere and government cannot deal with them all.
DIRA-GONI (Dira Goni) is a low cost waste management solution that converts waste into ash and is a local solution to global waste problem. It is made with local materials and simple technology.
Please watch and leave a comment below about what you think. I will try to answer all.
Thank you for watching my video, and sharing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OGkw7lZLVE

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by fmwale23: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone, im new on here and i need assistance on how to post on the forum
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please how do I change my NL username and email?

I don't want to deactivate, please help.

secondly, I created an account with a new email. Then deactivated it - but it still says "email registered"
Help me oo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello here,I'm Sophie
Please I really need business support financial-wise,I'm into bead making and please don't troll,just ignore if you can't help,I really really need the support...contact me via 07015371845 on whatsapp if you have it in your capacity to help
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
For Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Limited Company), Incorporated Trustee, NGO, CLUB, Association, Churches, Mosque etc, with CAC, and also for your CAC post registration services such as annual returns, change or correction of name, change of nature of business etc and also for inquiries, you can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
My number's also in my signature below
Thank you!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Switadeife(f): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please how true this is
Become a Canadian

Hi Rosemary,

I’m Stephanie from Become A Canadian.

I am wondering if you’re positive or negative in regards to your PRC test.

Become A Canadian wants to assess you for Permanent Residency in Canada (PRC).

Get Assessed Today >

…and find out if you qualify.

Stephanie Deschene

Public Relations
Become A Canadian
Free coupon for my subscribers only: Top countries eBook for $1 Claim Coupon
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AlphaJazz: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
+1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by DESTROTECH(m): 12:36am On Aug 05, 2022
All Night deals can come in!!!
I’m active and buying !!!
Let’s get this bag together

Cashapp
PayPal
Zelle
Bitcoin
Giftcards

Buying all and paying as fast as I can !!!

No ripping ❌❌

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by peablaze(f): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2022
PAYPAL FUNDS needed..

Hit me up on Whatsapp with all funds you have and your rate and let's talk business..

Fast Payment!!

If we need escrow, no problem! We'll use a very trusted one here..

If I can't cope with your rate, we move together!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Cpossy89: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Please I need your assistance with Standard Alliance Insurance PLC current status as my in-law has been finding it difficult to contact them... Anyone with heads ?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by alyshawilliamso: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2022
[ur=https://www.flipaclippc.com/]FlipClip[/url] is a set of instructions, data or programs used to operate computers and execute specific tasks. It is the opposite of hardware, which describes the physical aspects of a computer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.