Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (246035 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by alyshawilliamso: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2022
FlipClip is a set of instructions, data or programs used to operate computers and execute specific tasks. It is the opposite of hardware, which describes the physical aspects of a computer.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by euniquea(f): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need assistance o.
I'm unable to create a topic in any section, always getting this message "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."
Please what can I do.
Any help welcomed. Thanks

@seun
@lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Abdul4Generous: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Am new here, am happy to be a Nairalander. How can I make mo ey online
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by euniquea(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
euniquea:
Hello everyone, please I need assistance o.
I'm unable to create a topic in any section, always getting this message "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."
Please what can I do.
Any help welcomed. Thanks

@seun
@lalasticlala

God afternoon.
The issue has come again.
assistance o.
I'm unable to create a topic in any section, always getting this message "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.

I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Please. @seun
@lalasticlala, help out.

Thank you. I'm grateful for all your help.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by sundayezege4(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good evening dear nairalander, my name is Michael Ezege, I based in Enugu state thinker's corner precise, though I'm a cross riverian. Please I'm seriously looking for work either in Enugu, Calabar or Abuja. I'm a very nice cook. Please I'm depressed due to my innabilty to find a job. U can WhatsApp me on 07037459716 or email me on michaelezege1@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by CDG1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Welcome to Masterpiece trucks and granites
RC:3762158

We supply high quality granites and sharp sand for construction projects within Lagos (Mainland and Island ) Abeokuta and Ijebu Ode.

available materials and prices per ton:
3/4 down (3 quarter down)=#7200
3/4 (3 quarter)=#7000
Stone Dust =#2400
1/2 half inch =#7200
Small hardcore=#6800
Big hardcore = #6800
Stone base = #6800
Boulder =#6800
Sharp Sand=#150k (delivery inclusive) 30 tons
We provide material haulage services

Why you should buy from us:
* We supply directly from Quarry.
* We provide haulage services with trained drivers that know almost every bus stops.
* We provide waybill
* We supply accurate tonnage
* 24/7 supply.....

If you have questions,Write me on WhatsApp using 07026691840

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by MKT57: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2022

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by MKT57: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Full Bitcoin Mining Ban On Europe? ECB Think It’s Probable

https://bitcoinzilla..com/2022/07/full-bitcoin-mining-ban-on-europe-ecb.html

#btc #eth #Crypto #blockchain

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fira09(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
euniquea:

God afternoon.
The issue has come again.
assistance o.
I'm unable to create a topic in any section, always getting this message "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.

I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Please. @seun
@lalasticlala, help out.

Thank you. I'm grateful for all your help.

Okay, it means you have created 5 threads a day, hence you can no longer create new threads that same day.......till maybe the next day or the next upper day you would be able to create threads.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Olasams(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Fira09:

Okay, it means you have created 5 threads a day, hence you can no longer create new threads that same day.......till maybe the next day or the next upper day you would be able to create threads.

I am a new user and the response is that I should try after 1 week, is that how it works in here? Good morning!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fira09(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Olasams:

I am a new user and the response is that I should try after 1 week, is that how it works in here? Good morning!

In which section did you attempt creating the Thread?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Olasams(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Fira09:

I have only created just one post and am getting the notification to wait for 1 week. Are you sure they have not reduced the frequency of post of members on this forum?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Olasams(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Fira09:

In which section did you attempt creating the Thread?

In the general section... From the front page. The new topic creation was successful but just that... I tried creating another in the business section, but was just no more working... I don't understand what changed.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fira09(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Olasams:

I have only created just one post and am getting the notification to wait for 1 week. Are you sure they have not reduced the frequency of post of members on this forum?

No, it's 5 new Threads a day.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fira09(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Olasams:

In the general section... From the front page. The new topic creation was successful but just that... I tried creating another in the business section, but was just no more working... I don't understand what changed.

I'm not very active on Business section(so I don't understand their citation interms of creating new topic).

You can give a try on politics section.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Chaos14: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Fira09:

No, it's 5 new Threads a day.
Wrong, he is a new member he can't make a post in a side sections like the dating zone in romance
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Olasams(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Fira09:

I'm not very active on Business section(so I don't understand their citation interms of creating new topic).

You can give a try on politics section.

Thanks.
Does this mean each section has its own separate and different rules? ...issokay.

My post/topic is not politics related, is it still OK to be posted in the political space/section?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fira09(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Olasams:

Thanks.
Does this mean each section has its own separate and different rules? ...issokay.

My post/topic is not politics related, is it still OK to be posted in the political space/section?

It's ok though, since you were not able to create a new Topic/Thread in the business section.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fira09(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
Wrong, he is a new member he can't make a post in a side sections like the dating zone in romance

I know, even sections like Food.

I don't just know that of business section.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Anthonyimbele(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Top Secret Baking Strategies Your Baking Teacher Don't Want You To Know

Ever wondered why it takes you a long time to get it right with just one cake type?

Haven't you noticed that most of the things you know about baking are everywhere on the
internet but still, you find it difficult to get the exact strategy you need to get the best results?

Bake like a pro course by Kwaghdoo Enyi is what you need to help you save time and energy and still get your desired results.

This intensive course also gives you the hidden baking secrets and tips you can't find on Google
which will turn you from a novice to a professional baker all within 28 days.

Click the link below to get all the details now

https://imbeleanthonycakemkt.carrd.co/

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by MKT57: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Try this & Thank me later https:///nftrex

>>

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by euniquea(f): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fira09:

Thank you so much sir... Noted
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by sinsr7: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please any ashawo quarter in Warri?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by wizard777: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2022
most watch movie rrr
click here to watch
https://magicsound.com.ng/rrr-movie-indian/
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Callmeprosper: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Same with me, I can’t post or create anything, it says I should wait for a week or so
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by liamz(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2022
Please i need a dog to adopt
my son recently lost his dog cry, and he hasnt been the same kid after the loss of the dog. right now, i am a bit rich in the area of cash but i need get him a dog somehow
plz, if you have a dog for adoption, i and my son are interested
we both love dogs and would take of him or her
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by BlacKudz: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Laptop On sale HP Pavilion G6 ✅

‼️Used HP PAVILION G6 Laptop.✅

500GB HDD Capacity. 8GB RAM Installed. AMD A6-4400M 2.20GHz. A lot of scratches on cover. Door cover for disc tray is loose. Battery is weak needs replacement. The hard drive is included. The CD - ROM is included.

N70,000 slightly negotiable

☎️ 07010764332
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by talk2mosesnow: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
I use OhentPay to send money abroad. Sign up with this link to get your first transfer for free https://www.ohentpay.com/i/2199C7B2DD
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by talk2mosesnow: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
I use Lemonade Finance to send money to Africa. You get 10.00 GBP when you verify your account and send over 100.00 GBP with my referral link - https://referral.lemonade.finance/invite/owrV

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.