Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna (46056 Views)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Scholace: 11:32am On Feb 05
Dialpad:
This is likely to spill over to other states in the coming days or weeks
it is long overdue. It ought to have happen since. The hardship is 3 much

1 Like

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Bassmetrics: 11:32am On Feb 05
shadrach77:
This people should just shut the f**k up and keep quiet! Buhari was there for 8 years and they never complained only for them to start shouting after just eight months under Tinubu. Their protests are laced with tribal sentiments cry

This is exactly the reason why we're stucked in this mess. How did you know the protest in ethnic-motivated?
Either Buhari or Tinubu, "we" (Nigerians) voted both in, so we should not compare. Even you can testify that we have had terrible economic experience in the last 8months than the past 8years put together; and as such,any clamour for better governance is a right step in a right direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by theredaddy: 11:33am On Feb 05
shadrach77:
This people should just shut the f**k up and keep quiet! Buhari was there for 8 years and they never complained only for them to start shouting after just eight months under Tinubu. Their protests are laced with tribal sentiments cry

IF they keep mute, how did that stop other regions from speaking up for themselves,

whether there protest is laced, spiced or garnished with tribal sentiment or not, the most important thing is a better Nigeria is for all
So shut the fvck up if you have nothing meaningful to give your nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by HIPROFILE(m): 11:33am On Feb 05
I felt very bad then on getting the announcement of Mahmoud’s presidential election result, I felt robbed, I felt devastated but right now I thank God each day that Peter Obi was not declared the winner cos

1. No matter what he does we all would not appreciate it much because most of us thought Tinubu have something better and great to offer.

2. Tinubu, APC their cohorts and supporters would use their media and do everything in their powers to discredit Obi and ensure that Nigerians see him less.

3. I am happy that majority of those who supported Jagaban are currently the ones calling for his head already.

Lesson1: Always ask for and fight for what you can handle.

Lesson2: Play not to play yourself at the end of the game…Tinubu played himself by bringing in Buhari who messed up everywhere leaving a huge mess that Tinubu can not fix however Tinubu can not complain nor blame anyone afterall he’s been the game master who single handedly made Buhari President and now made himself the president too so no complain other that to now show Nigerians how good he said he is at fixing Lagos to now fixing Nigeria.

In this life no be everything you must do with muscle.

God bless Asiwaju….God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Scholace: 11:39am On Feb 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just like I told one passenger who boarded my keke recently--"that something bigger than end sars is coming"

Cuz we can't continue living like this...... Only God knows the number of people I encounter on a daily basis who come to me for help...Even tho say I still dey struggle like this self.......Na wa.......

Once Ughelli and warri mistakenly join this thing, just take am say e don cast be that...
The hardship is just too much....
The hardship is 3 much bro. Even my grandparents say they never experience this kind hardship in their lifetime. It is extreme.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by OmoFiditi: 11:39am On Feb 05
I think Tinubu is doing well killing off poor people with hunger.

A forensic study shows that poor people are the worst voters in Nigeria. They vote for all kinds of buffoons and are the most tribalistic and religious voters.

I am not giving alms to them. Let nature do it's job and by natural selection, only the sensible human species will survive and vote right.

Water will eventually find its level. Tinubu carry go.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Optional09: 11:41am On Feb 05
MrPOTUS:

Because it's the governors that removed subsidy and floated the naira, abi?

Smart by a quarter. undecided

Use your brain, if you push the governor, your governor will push the president. It’s more effective that way. The president have no obligation to you. He’s just a gateman for the country

1 Like

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by NOwazobia: 11:42am On Feb 05
If I protest make I bend. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by SirLakes: 11:42am On Feb 05
Small shege banza spice with Yoruba pepper, up north people have started protest grin

They've forgotten we endured 8 years of Buhari's change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Franking: 11:43am On Feb 05
shadrach77:

Shut up your mouth, osiso. You are part of the problem. Which nonsense ethnic coloration? How much was fuel when Buhari was president? Cement? Bag of rice?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Franking: 11:44am On Feb 05
NOwazobia:
If I protest make I bend. undecided

I dey tells you.

3 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by DestinyNigga: 11:48am On Feb 05
They are all Obi supporters. Tinubu I know has hit the ground running 😂😂😂

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by torqque7(m): 11:48am On Feb 05
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Muslims are not happy with this Tinubu gvt again, things are very hard, we are dieing

grin grin Did you just say you Yoruba Muslims are not happy AGAIN with this govt?🤣🤣Why na? in my area youruba Muslims that voted Jagaban of Africa are flexing na and have special prices on everything they want,just tell them you voted and forced Jagaban in and you will get special treatment walahi I'm not lying o

2 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Mystery9(m): 11:48am On Feb 05
Let the protest start.. The suffering is getting out of hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Kevineleven(m): 11:50am On Feb 05
Very very Good
That is what the masses suppose do, which business you dey do or work when you no fit save.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by gotnel: 11:51am On Feb 05
OTI DOJU E BAYI. It has gotten to the point now.
Seriously speaking people need to protest against the hardship in town.
As it is now, the situation is going worse than yesterday everyday.
Tinubu and his Lagos boys have missed all efforts to help make life easier for Nigeria and Nigerians.
If people don't come out on the streets to register their grief-stricken conditions, it will continue to get worse.

This government has sold out to the Western powers who are addicted to seeing Nigerians in suffering.
Except the Tinubu administration looks inward and develop an economic policy that is home grown, the situation will become more worsening.

God help us

2 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by greypencils: 11:53am On Feb 05
Thought protesting is Haram in the North.

2 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Scholace: 11:55am On Feb 05
IamAtikulate:
I really pity our Yoruba brothers if this hardship persists till the Ramadan.

I really pity them, walai.

They should do something about this hardship. It's not going to be funny.

Hunger doesn't understand political alliance, especially during the fasting.

They should get to work.
It will definitely persists even beyond Ramadan if you care to know. Tinubu is a disaster. You put the masses in hardship while you and your cronies are living large daily

3 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by torqque7(m): 11:55am On Feb 05
OmoFiditi:
I think Tinubu is doing well killing off poor people with hunger.

A forensic study shows that poor people are the worst voters in Nigeria. They vote for all kinds of buffoons and are the most tribalistic and religious voters.

I am not giving alms to them. Let nature do it's job and by natural selection, only the sensible human species will survive and vote right.

Water will eventually find its level. Tinubu carry go.

Very well said,I only wish the natural selection process will work faster let the poor useless tribalistic voters die faster so that they next election will be different.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Bmaster(m): 11:55am On Feb 05
and the worst is that,you'll need to invest millions of naira if you are to earn few thousands in crypto.
Everywhere just hard for that space,if not i would have advice some youths to start trading coins

1 Like

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by MrPOTUS: 11:57am On Feb 05
Optional09:

Use your brain, if you push the governor, your governor will push the president. It’s more effective that way. The president have no obligation to you. He’s just a gateman for the country

The governors are responsible for their states, infrastructure wise, and so on.

We don't insult d president for portholes in Lagos state, nor for heavy traffic or other stuff that concerns Lagos.

But u see making economic decisions, it's d president, governors don't have that power in this part of the world.

And ur idea doesn't work here also, know why?

Firstly, our governors are as useless as our president.

Two, only a massive protest can make the president understand what the people are going thru, not our governors telling him.

And u saying president have no obligation to the masses is dumb.

If he doesn't, then he won't be campaigning for vote, neither will the masses need to vote for a president.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by TheBillyonaire: 11:58am On Feb 05
Does that stop them from plural marriages and reproducing like virus?

3 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Samunique(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05
fergie001:
Roads are also blocked. The protests started with the women before the men joined in.
Let them enjoy their Muslim Muslim ticket that was only competent to rule Nigeria!

Abi, wasn't that their claim before the election

Enjoy their competency pls !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Basicend: 12:03pm On Feb 05
Dialpad:
This is likely to spill over to other states in the coming days or weeks

Sure.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Caramia2020(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05
I will not protest, let's not protest with them, because we complained for 8 years n I don't want to complain anymore, those that it has favoured them n their family they should enjoy the lastest change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Scholace: 12:06pm On Feb 05
Determinedbobo:
Idiot. When we protested during Bihari's tenure, did you guys join us. Thought you people were playing tribalism. Now, it's the southern turn, and you people suddenly woke up from your stupid slumber. Thunder fire ona there
how are you different from them suffer head?
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Exceed15: 12:08pm On Feb 05
Una suffer never start... Come 2027 they will vote for religion again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Scholace: 12:09pm On Feb 05
Coldspice:
Tinubu needs to be up and doing. The economy is not performing well and insecurity is increasing. He should stop deceiving himself and be alive to his responsibilities.

If the protests spill to other states, he will be surprised how fast things will spiral out of control
They know nothing will happen even if things spiral out of control
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by RisenObinna: 12:09pm On Feb 05
Very soon, they will call them IPOB
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by oglalasioux(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05
Truths9ja:
Hardship never knock their side, dangote cement will soon reach 10k per bag

7k already. I bought on Saturday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.