Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna (46182 Views)

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Flows001(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05
shadrach77:
This people should just shut the f**k up and keep quiet! Buhari was there for 8 years and they never complained only for them to start shouting after just eight months under Tinubu. Their protests are laced with tribal sentiments cry
So Niger state people have now suddenly become Hausas/Fulani, right?

Is this how you Agbadorians intend to silence any critic of the druglord?

3 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Scholace: 12:14pm On Feb 05
Optional09:

Use your brain, if you push the governor, your governor will push the president. It’s more effective that way. The president have no obligation to you. He’s just a gateman for the country
olodo

Go and read your Constitution to know the primary responsibility of the president to the citizens.

You're truly clever by quarter grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Truths9ja: 12:15pm On Feb 05
oglalasioux:

7k already. I bought on Saturday.
you better buy it in bulk. It will soon hit #10k per bag

5 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Kingrshd3: 12:16pm On Feb 05
martolux:
Uncle Jonathan no do reach this one in 2012, the protest was crazy and that as well contributed to his defeat in 2015 general election.

-- You removed an imaginary subsidy and that has led to a serious hardship coupled with economic meltdown.

-- If the Government can't show what they have achieved with subsidy removal in the past 6 months, they should please continue with subsidy.

God bless you my brother ...

If they can't take us to our destination at least they should take us back from where we started

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by RepoMan007: 12:16pm On Feb 05
Okortor:
I talked about hitting the streets in protest in a comment here last week but the useless mod lala or whatever his name is banned me and deleted my comment immediately...so it's crystal clear seun is an APC ronu member in disguise. We all go dey alright las las ...... Nonsense tribalism humans.
You want DSS to go after him for inciting public unrest right? They did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Feb 05
The hardship hasn't yet choked Nigerians. When it does, they will hit the streets like these ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by torqque7(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05
MichaelSokoto:
it has begun!

cool

50KG Shege banza🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Akharmony: 12:19pm On Feb 05
The obedient are working harder they already no the outcome of this government. .
The once who voted for Apc are the crying dogs, waiting and expecting miracle from a bad leadership.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by drehdinho(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05
UptownVibes:
Tinubu till 2050. grin Una never see anything.

Its obi that is protesting now na grin

They thought they wanted to purnish obi. See una lives now.. Tinubu is currently at large.. Baba don run ,go enjoy himself.. grin

Shut up. It’s not about political party. The heart of man can’t be predicted. Whether is Obi or you or me, nobody can guarantee what would happen from any administration .

What you should be concerned about is getting the best from the government. Stop the Obi , Yoruba , Hausa or Igbo nonsensical talks, and face the main reality which the damage caused by the insensitivity of the present administration.

This myopic view of your type is the reason for this prolonged corruption in the country. And more reason the leaders won’t bulge because they know dumb people like you won’t fight the important fight but baseless political arguments up and down.

I wonder the kind of persons I’m being merged with in the name of a country. You people lack critical thinking skills. Every time Obi , if it’s not Obi. It will be Igbo marginalization or religion conflict. Dem use irrelevant arguments do una ni ?

As if Obi is god and no other person worth being the leader of the country other than him.

A good governance knows no religion, tribe or color or race, a good governance embraces equality and shuns discrimination in whatever form. A good governance is solely meant to serve everyone. That’s what a right thinking human should advocate for not Obi this Obi that . Adamu this Adamu that.

In developed countries, people from totally different backgrounds, colors are voted by the people as long as they have what it takes to deliver.

The world has transcended beyond this your myopic view. You people should have sense for once.

As I dey like this now, I’m a Yoruba , and the President is a Yoruba , does it protect me from the ongoing hardship ?

I bought just 3 items two days ago - Nivea , Forge Body Spray and 400 gram of peak milk for 10k. I could afford it. But that’s not the way it’s supposed to be.

People are dying of hunger and you’re stressing on Obi. Can’t you see that something is wrong in your head ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Brushstrokes20: 12:26pm On Feb 05
# LONG OVERDUE!💯💯👍👍👍🙌🙌👍👍👍👌👌😩
I thought Buhari would be Nigeria's worst blunder but eBOLA proved me totally WRONG!
Only a RED revolt or BLOODTHIRSTY KHAKI boys can salvage the situation! undecided
eBOLA is all shades of nuisance and redundance!
The heartless, self serving scum is worse than lucifer!! 💯💯
# SHUT DOWN THE SHITHOLE! 😏🔥🔥

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by LEGALSER: 12:26pm On Feb 05
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mayDTO-k25c
Protests erupt in Minna over rising inflation and hike in fuel and gas prices.

E don dey start, e go soon spread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Kionrae: 12:27pm On Feb 05
Let them suffer it very well
If you give them another election year to vote them go still vote apc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Curious345: 12:28pm On Feb 05
Malroux:
Tinubu is a devil reincarnate and all his supporters will never end well.

May the gods continue to curse buhari

3 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by onuman: 12:30pm On Feb 05
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mayDTO-k25c
Protests erupt in Minna over rising inflation and hike in fuel and gas prices.

But this people of Niger State still vote APC in elections. Let them first treat themselves of the insanity of still supporting APC, before coming out to protest against APC-led government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Artscollection: 12:30pm On Feb 05
Nwaokunkpara:
Untill it gets to ABA then you will know

Make nobody try any nonsense down east, this will eventually last for 8yrs so It is too early.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by MrPaul2: 12:31pm On Feb 05
shadrach77:
This people should just shut the f**k up and keep quiet! Buhari was there for 8 years and they never complained only for them to start shouting after just eight months under Tinubu. Their protests are laced with tribal sentiments cry
It's either you are not in this country or you don't have conscience.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by G00dharddick: 12:31pm On Feb 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just like I told one passenger who boarded my keke recently--"that something bigger than end sars is coming"

Cuz we can't continue living like this...... Only God knows the number of people I encounter on a daily basis who come to me for help...Even tho say I still dey struggle like this self.......Na wa.......

Once Ughelli and warri mistakenly join this thing, just take am say e don cast be that...
The hardship is just too much....

SS and se won't join this protest. This protest is simply for the West and north. Nothing concern the rest regions otherwise the west will tag it an igbo protest sponsored by Obi to rubbish Tinubu govt. So let the protest be strictly for the West and north only

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Naijanascam: 12:32pm On Feb 05
Congratulations🎉🎊
Emipowa
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:32pm On Feb 05
shadrach77:

Let Tinubu leave the country the way Buhari handed it over to him.

Tinubu is the worst president ever on the face of the earth..

The days of using Tribalism to divide the masses like you did in Endsars is coming to an end.

4 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by fortunechy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05
This might lead to full blown revolution... Time shall tell!!!
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by RightChannel: 12:34pm On Feb 05
You left the right person and voted for Muslim-Muslim ticket, you just started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by greggng: 12:34pm On Feb 05
Una never see anything . On his mandate una go die

1 Like

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Udoboss(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just like I told one passenger who boarded my keke recently--"that something bigger than end sars is coming"

Cuz we can't continue living like this...... Only God knows the number of people I encounter on a daily basis who come to me for help...Even tho say I still dey struggle like this self.......Na wa.......

Once Ughelli and warri mistakenly join this thing, just take am say e don cast be that...
The hardship is just too much....

Lol....Na Ughellli make End SARS blow
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by bjdon: 12:37pm On Feb 05
The Thunder that will fire these Abokis' is still doing push ups, it will come soon!

Stupid people. For 8 years they did not know how to protest. Was this not the same Niger state that Bandits were occupying multiple LG's, they did not protest.
Now it's a Southerner in power suddenly Aboki knows how to protest. When they were voting muslim-muslim ticket they did not know. They should all go and sit down. We shall suffer this suffer together for the next 8 years. Nigerians must finally get sense, by fire by force

3 Likes

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Itiskdg121(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05
AMEN
Dialpad:
This is likely to spill over to other states in the coming days or weeks
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by bjdon: 12:39pm On Feb 05
LEGALSER:

E don dey start, e go soon spread.

As long as it only spreads in the North, no wahala. During Endsars where their Imams not saying 'Protest is Haram'? Suddenly they know how to protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by ThunderFireAgba: 12:40pm On Feb 05
I told you guys the uprising will start from the North down to South. To cap it up, the diasporans will fuel it further thereby engulfing the whole nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Chatham1: 12:40pm On Feb 05
let the drama start, the time has come for us to fight for ourselves. keep quiet and die of hunger...speak up and get what are your basic right.
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by Blazadenise(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05
Something huge is coming ...... When lagos kicks we wont hear anything again till the whole nation is shutdown
Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by CaptainFM1: 12:41pm On Feb 05
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Shege pro max.

The one who built Dubai, China, Indonesia, London and Lagos,and even recently built France is cooking something great for Nigerians according to his paid supporters.

They said Nigerians should be patient, while they gallivant around the world enjoying.

Once you complain,they call you enemy of the country.

They danced when someone was shouting,"subsidy is gone, subsidy is gone". No body asked him his plans on how to cushion the effect of such action.

As if that wasn't bad enough,he went ahead to float the naira. They told us,this is the move that will move Nigeria to El Dorado.

Today see where we are.

Insecurity.
Banditry.
Kidnapping.
Inflation.
Terrorism.
Total collapse of the economy.

The funny thing is that these supporters see nothing wrong in everything going on in Nigeria. They are just living in self delusions and denial.

See, Nigerians like suffering. They will still vote for this Shege Pro max come 2027. You would think they will learn, but trust me, they won't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna by mipeesoft(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05
AAAAMMMMMEEEEENNNNN
Malroux:
Tinubu is a devil reincarnate and all his supporters will never end well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obaseki Revokes Ize-Iyamu's Right Of Occupancy On Property (Photo) / Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder" / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.