Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts (6586 Views)

I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by eazzzy1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05
Given women public utterances in support of such when the ‘victim’ is a guy, it’s difficult to be sympathetic when such things happen these days. If it was CiCi’s ex bf doing the ranting most women would have justified her betrayal. Our resident feminists have repeatedly told us no one owes anyone loyalty until marriage.

If you were in your friends situation you most likely would have done same. I guess Obinna can thank you for flying his soul mate to Port harcourt.

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by D4gmail1: 1:32pm On Feb 05
cheesy

Aaaah! This marriage is built on a faulty foundation. I hope they can both trust each other.

There is a popular saying "The buyer never trusts a man who sells his brother."

Here is my question for Cici:

Considering how Cici took Obi from her friend, do you think she trusts Obi enough to have any female guests over at their home? Can she trust Obi to be around other females, even in a business setting?

Same question goes for Obi:

Is it okay to have a male guest in your home and travel while knowing that your wife won't cheat, given how you won her over?

Quote from King of Boys: "Two thieves no dey call themselves brothers" - Odogwu Malay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Zico777(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05
grin
MarveworldG:
We can design their new home

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Obakoolex(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05
If Obi go ahead and marry that pregnant lady, he's the biggest fool of the century.

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05
Lol is the do ur worst for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Astra101: 1:55pm On Feb 05
CrazyBen:
Joke's on them, their foundation is faulty..
May the innocent lady get someone she deserves

If the accusations of not being able to prepare a proper meal is true then she deserves no body for marriage and if you insist then she deserves you cool

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by money121(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05
Gentlesoul2021:
Lol is the do ur worst for me grin grin

I weak
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Sirhush(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05
Always learn to value what you have cos if you lost am. Otilo shocked

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by otipoju(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05
drimzsmoke:

Exactly, knowing her parents wouldn't have prevented her from what happened!!!!

In many cases, it's a huge detterent . It is not fool proof but a friend that you do not even know the parents is not a friend at all.

That friendship is not deep at all.
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Collins4u1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05
Mama cooked his way into Obi's heart.
In this life as a woman, know how to cook and guard your kitchen with all jealousy.
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by FarmPlanetNG: 4:03pm On Feb 05
Collins4u1:
In this life as a woman, know how to cook and guard your kitchen with all jealousy.

Stop promoting nonsense please. Betrayal is betrayal, has nothing to do with kitchen or cooking

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by dkidd: 4:17pm On Feb 05
U don't treat ur man well yet u expect him to be loyal to ur govt. Even military dey run coup. Madam go and work on urself.. Otilor grin

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by dkidd: 4:18pm On Feb 05
Sirhush:
Always learn to value what you have cos if you lost am. Otilo shocked
Exactly

3 Likes

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by GodHimself: 4:23pm On Feb 05
If a true story and not a clout chasing fabrication … She’s lucky. One day she’ll look back and thank God.

money121:
“We accidentally had s*x one of the days you went to work” - Lady reacts after being called out by her Ex-Best friend for snatching her boyfriend.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/we-accidentally-had-sx-one-of-the-days-you-went-to-work-lady-reacts/

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Karlifate: 5:30pm On Feb 05
Since she couldn't secure the job, she opted for securing the man. cheesy

The man will take care of her, since the 'missed' job couldn't take of her.

Women cunny die grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Collins4u1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05
FarmPlanetNG:

Stop promoting nonsense please. Betrayal is betrayal, has nothing to do with kitchen or cooking

when have you seen a feminist fighting over man before?
Abeg bring another news.
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by EreluRoz: 5:42pm On Feb 05
dkidd:
U don't treat ur man well yet u expect him to be loyal to ur govt. Even military dey run coup. Madam go and work on urself.. Otilor grin
So he's justified for what he did? Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by toujurs: 5:43pm On Feb 05
And so? I see nothing wrong here. Cicioflagos. Can cook, she can knack.

So because you are her friend, she should loose her opportunity of getting married.

Madam Rest, go and look for your own man!
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05
Blitzking:

A lesson for all...cici thinks this wedding would last I give them 2 yrs max..the reason why I tell ladies cook foryour man good food and fuuuck the hellaaa out of of him but una no dey hear word..u see good guy dey give am terms and condition na u go loose last last.
When they become girlfriends or wives, they set a timetable for the men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by LordAdam16: 7:12pm On Feb 05
fnep2smooth:
Obinna is the winner in this situation.

every Obi is a winner grin

He is not a winner.
His L is in the oven.

A woman who can do that to a good friend will do worse to him.

-Lord

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Samakus(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05
Obinna must be very rich. Nothing wey u wan tell me

...and he's obviously good in bed too cheesy
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by tellwisdom: 7:21pm On Feb 05
A serious minded person will not waste his or her time reading useless stories like this.

They are plenty on social medias, written by damaged and mentally deranged people, and it just goes as far as ruining your mental faculty for no reason.

No be everything u see u go de read. Avoid some
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by dkidd: 7:32pm On Feb 05
EreluRoz:
So he's justified for sleeping with what he did? Na wa ooo
I'm not saying he's justified. All I'm saying is treat ur man right and he wouldn't even think about doing u dirty even up to the extent of getting her pregnant and agreeing to make her his wife. No be one day man dey take that decision. He has been looking for a way out and aunty Cici came along to the rescue
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by dkidd: 7:36pm On Feb 05
D4gmail1:
cheesy

Aaaah! This marriage is built on a faulty foundation. I hope they can both trust each other.

There is a popular saying "The buyer never trusts a man who sells his brother."

Here is my question for Cici:

Considering how Cici took Obi from her friend, do you think she trusts Obi enough to have any female guests over at their home? Can she trust Obi to be around other females, even in a business setting?

Same question goes for Obi:

Is it okay to have a male guest in your home and travel while knowing that your wife won't cheat, given how you won her over?

Quote from King of Boys: "Two thieves no dey call themselves brothers" - Odogwu Malay
Valid point.. But for now they should enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Jman06(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05
eazzzy1:
Given women public utterances in support of such when the ‘victim’ is a guy, it’s difficult to be sympathetic when such things happen these days. If it was CiCi’s ex bf doing the ranting most women would have justified her betrayal. Our resident feminists have repeatedly told us no one owes anyone loyalty until marriage.

If you were in your friends situation you most likely would have done same. I guess Obinna can thank you for flying his soul mate to Port harcourt.
Exactly! Like the lady that thanked her ex husband for taking abroad where she met her soulmate.

If Obinna was the victim in this matter, nairaland pseudo feminists would have supported their gender.
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Jman06(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05
Obakoolex:
If Obi go ahead and marry that pregnant lady, he's the biggest fool of the century.
Why is he the biggest fool of the century? Ladies have been doing same thing to guys without anyone castigating them. Obi simply saw a better woman in Cici and decided to go for her. Cut him some slack!
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by 4mee: 8:20pm On Feb 05
Fear woman
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Jman06(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05
Collins4u1:
And how to nack! Some ladies don't know that they can actually hold a man spellbound with good sex. Just knowing a man's deepest sexual fantasies and capitalizing on them can get a guy hooked to a lady forever. But some ladies would be saying "no sex till marriage"
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by EreluRoz: 8:34pm On Feb 05
Jman06:
And how to nack! Some ladies don't know that they can actually hold a man spellbound with good sex. Just knowing a man's deepest sexual fantasies and capitalizing on them can get a guy hooked to a lady forever. But some ladies would be saying "no sex till marriage"
Forget story, they will still want to sample other ladies with the fantasies.
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Biglittlelois(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05
A very useless man

Two friends

What a lowlife.
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Jman06(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05
EreluRoz:
Forget story, they will still want to sample other ladies with the fantasies.
Even if they sample other ladies, they'll always come back to you and marry you.
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by EreluRoz: 8:48pm On Feb 05
Jman06:
Even if they sample other ladies, they'll always come back to you and marry you.
So they are free to sample around and come back to marry? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?. / See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.