Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts (6587 Views)

I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Jman06(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05
EreluRoz:
So they are free to sample around and come back to marry? undecided
I'm not supporting sampling around o, but even if they stray, they'll definitely come back to you if you know how to handle them well in bed. Good sex has magical effect on men. Forget the fact that some men would deny it in public in order to be seen as holier than thou
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by EreluRoz: 8:55pm On Feb 05
Jman06:
I'm not supporting sampling around o, but even if they stray, they'll definitely come back to you if you know how to handle them well in bed. Good sex has magical effect on men. Forget the fact that some men would deny it in public in order to be seen as holier than thou
But I thought a woman is not supposed to like sex or be good in bed else she'll be tagged a LovePeddler?
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Jman06(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05
EreluRoz:
But I thought a woman is not supposed to like sex or be good in bed else she'll be tagged a LovePeddler?
I don't belong to that school of thought
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by EreluRoz: 9:05pm On Feb 05
Jman06:
I don't belong to that school of thought
Good

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Starz825(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05
EreluRoz:

Nah that's a wrong notion na...

who be the mumu wey talk like that...
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by EreluRoz: 9:27pm On Feb 05
Starz825:

Nah that's a wrong notion na...

who be the mumu wey talk like that...

Luminouz, martinez39s and ubunja of the redpill thread. They said it's slutty for a woman to like sex
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Starz825(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05
EreluRoz:
Luminouz, martinez39s and ubunja of the redpill thread. They said it's slutty for a woman to like sex
ahh...

a lady who choose to be slutty with her guy/hubby isn't a LovePeddler....in fact most men like it ...doesn't mean nothing...

I love my babe fvck the hell outta me...doesn't mean shitt...would love her more sef...cos I stay longer.

Sex with the right person is sweet and cool...
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by duduade: 12:06am On Feb 06
X formerly known as Twitter
No be for here
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by duduade: 12:12am On Feb 06
Collins4u1:
Mama cooked his way into Obi's heart.
In this life as a woman, know how to cook and guard your kitchen with all jealousy.

If a man go cheat, e go cheat
No be by all these you and I as men know this
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by bigcal4rea(m): 8:45am On Feb 06
Are you Business owner? in Lagos
⁣⁣⁣
Access up to 40 million through US. Collateral Lending.

PS! We only work with enterprises who want to raise between N1.5Million - N40 Million Only! ⁣

Collateral

1: Automobile / Car
All Cars will be parked at our premises
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by CrazyBen(m): 9:04am On Feb 06
Astra101:

If the accusations of not being able to prepare a proper meal is true then she deserves no body for marriage and if you insist then she deserves you cool

A man who'd leave his girl for her friend no do well o... There are dating rules, think of her feelings

If you say it's good, give us feedback when your girl leaves you for your guy with more money or bigger dick than you
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Astra101: 9:21am On Feb 06
CrazyBen:

A man who'd leave his girl for her friend no do well o... There are dating rules, think of her feelings

If you say it's good, give us feedback when your girl leaves you for your guy with more money or bigger dick than you
cheesy cheesy
@ the bolded, if she leaves me for a guy with more money than me.... That's a motivation!

If she leaves me for a guy whose dick is more bigger than mine, omo i will sing and down to the market's square like an old man whose wife delivered twins boys. At least a fish brain woman who will not be able to raise responsible children left my life. Ahhhh what a joy!

I love your signature tho
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by CrazyBen(m): 9:45am On Feb 06
Astra101:

cheesy cheesy
@ the bolded, if she leaves me for a guy with more money than me.... That's a motivation!

If she leaves me for a guy whose dick is more bigger than mine, omo i will sing and down to the market's square like an old man whose wife delivered twins boys. At least a fish brain woman who will not be able to raise responsible children left my life. Ahhhh what a joy!

I love your signature tho

Not just a guy, your supposed real gee.
You catch em both humping down the lobby , with her moaning louder than she's ever moaned...
Honestly e no funny, I go vex for me friend more sha
'appreciate your love for my signature bud, people don't know simple differences sometimes
Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Dzzzz: 10:02am On Feb 06
ThaFirstLady:
Obinna is not a winner but a despicable low life with no discipline and loyalty.
..Truthfully all of them are crazy..Obinna,Cici, and the other girl..All of them bleeped yo in their own way..No smoke without fire..

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by maestro299: 11:19am On Feb 06
Blitzking:

A lesson for all...cici thinks this wedding would last I give them 2 yrs max..the reason why I tell ladies cook foryour man good food and fuuuck the hellaaa out of of him but una no dey hear word..u see good guy dey give am terms and condition na u go loose last last.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by Collins4u1(m): 11:44am On Feb 06
duduade:

If a man go cheat, e go cheat
No be by all these you and I as men know this

Yes men cheat, and still stick with their partner.
this case is however different, there is more to the cheating.
a lot wasn't working I believe.

1 Like

Re: “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06
Accidental sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.