Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,327 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? (7459 Views)

Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App / Fintech App Development / Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by OZIOGU1: 2:25pm On Feb 05
I use fair money and it is very ok for my standard, i have their ATM cards i use to do payments online and it has been very good, if there is error in transaction, i am rest assured that i will get my reversals in 5mins

1 Like

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Jokkarm2: 2:44pm On Feb 05
1) Services, 2) charges, 3) security of the app, 4) Efficiency, 5) Flexibility, 6) user friendly, 7) ability to resolve issues fast .etc
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05
Fairmoney all d way!

cool
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Anguldi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05
Wordsofwisdom:
haha, I have a friend that had the same mentality, didn't believe in online banking, cos he always wanted a physical location where he could find someone to hold responsible Incase of issues. During the cashless era, he saw hell with purchasing things cos he didn't patronize anything online and banks weren't giving cash, since then he learned his lesson, plus the bonuses in these apps sef better pass many banks own.
Their bonus dey burst my head. cheesy
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Anguldi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05
Team Palmpay cheesy cool
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by chukseric504869: 3:03pm On Feb 05
All these Fintech coy are not reliable,even the opay am using,am always afraid whenever I fix money with them because I know that anything can happen at anytime,that's why I don't fix more than 100k with them and am not ready to try any other Fintech
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by chukseric504869: 3:05pm On Feb 05
Anguldi:

Their bonus dey burst my head. cheesy
which one are using that is giving you bonuses that want to burst your head
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Dennisochampa: 3:06pm On Feb 05
Reliability
Speed of transfers and receipts
Speed of response to issues by their customer care
Availability and universal acceptance of their debit cards
Speed of failed funds reversal
Above all..... Recognition...
I use pocket by piggyvest and so far... It's been reliable and guess what....
Unlimited transfers and they don't charge for maintenance......
They pay interest on your balance daily... Every single day
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Bimpe29: 3:11pm On Feb 05
I look out for the security, dynamisms and cashbacks.
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Socratiz: 3:27pm On Feb 05
I recommend Carbon anyday.

They are reliable and the app is fast.

For any issue you get immediate response

1 Like

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by qtx(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05
Abiodunspectre:
Hello Nairalanders
With over 100 Fintech companies in Nigeria engaging in broad range of product offerings spanning from payment solutions, online banking and investments. Due to the proliferation of these Apps, It has become extremely difficult to know the right fintech platform to adopt for your business or personal use.

Some of this companies offers seemingly amazing features and others with not so impressive features. I recently stumbled on a yet to be launched Fintech App Motopay which offers an impressive features which happened to be missing in most Fintech App in the country. It will be a game changer for most buiness owners and end users.

For someone like me, who is looking for a flexible App where I can shop, pay for bills , buy airtime and aslo get cashbacks on every purchase this might just be exactly what I needed for my personal and business. Nothing beats the opportunity take control of your finances and turning everyday transactions into opportunities to earn, save, and thrive.

This brings me to the question. What are those things you look out for in a Fintech App before making it your go to App for every day usage?
How much did they pay you to market them? Your write-up is an advert. If u know, you know

4 Likes

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by FFIA: 3:48pm On Feb 05
Nuelng:

Me I know palm credit as a loan app and nothing more, or have they added new features to it?
Customer grin
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by phoenix45(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05
My own is don't use Payday. They are shamelessly, extorting money from people.
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Alamkir: 3:55pm On Feb 05
Ozohu454:
Security,and easy network flow, just like this MOTOPAY they are good

Never heard of this one, how good is it
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Love800(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05
What does this cashback means?
spiralwedge:
I use Lenco. Though not perfect, I like the cashback, and the personalised and approachable customer service either through whatsapp or through their app's intercomm
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Love800(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05
How did u get the ATM?
OZIOGU1:
I use fair money and it is very ok for my standard, i have their ATM cards i use to do payments online and it has been very good, if there is error in transaction, i am rest assured that i will get my reversals in 5mins
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Love800(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05
That is why they are called wallets.
chukseric504869:
All these Fintech coy are not reliable,even the opay am using,am always afraid whenever I fix money with them because I know that anything can happen at anytime,that's why I don't fix more than 100k with them and am not ready to try any other Fintech
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Love800(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05
Pocket by piggyvest? What do u mean.
Dennisochampa:
Reliability
Speed of transfers and receipts
Speed of response to issues by their customer care
Availability and universal acceptance of their debit cards
Speed of failed funds reversal
Above all..... Recognition...
I use pocket by piggyvest and so far... It's been reliable and guess what....
Unlimited transfers and they don't charge for maintenance......
They pay interest on your balance daily... Every single day
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Mikaeltomz(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05
lanre316:
Why do I feel that this thread is a coded advertisement for motopay?
Too obvious…

1 Like

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by mechanics(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05
Look at their network, customer base, interest rates, and dispute resolution, I will advice you choose Opay.
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05
The first thing I do look out to is the Fintech Terms, Conditions and Policies. I hope Motopay will have customers friendly policies
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05
I am tired of almost all the Fintech Apps in this country. I hope this Motopay will make to start developing interests in Fintech companies
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by OladapoF(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05
Before I could use any fintech, it's my responsibility to carry out proper research on the legitimacy of the Fintech. Swiftness in service delivery comes second. I wish Motopay the best as they plan to unveil the app.

1 Like

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by saratackit: 5:15pm On Feb 05
That's why I go to read reviews and terms and conditions of usage very well I checked out few of them and compared so far it's been awesome and safe but I'm checking out new new apps like motopay they've got some interesting packages thats inviting
0xAaron:
that security aspect is very important, make Dem nor go run away with my money
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by IzuKiba77: 5:32pm On Feb 05
OladapoF:
Before I could use any fintech, it's my responsibility to carry out proper research on the legitimacy of the Fintech. Swiftness in service delivery comes second. I wish Motopay the best as they plan to unveil the app.
Well it’s not secrets that Nigeria has witnessed a significant increase in the number of fintech platforms over the years and some offer seemingly amazing features while others do not. Hence your idea on proper research!!!
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by PotterJokes44: 5:37pm On Feb 05
EinsteinAyo:
I am tired of almost all the Fintech Apps in this country. I hope this Motopay will make to start developing interests in Fintech companies
Motopay!?
I heard about it in a blog or something
It hasn’t been launched yet from what I heard and honestly we have way too many Fintech Apps and platforms, I guess this should be interesting!!!
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Angy55(f): 5:41pm On Feb 05
I would go for fair money or Palmpay/Opay

1 Like

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Dennisochampa: 5:47pm On Feb 05
Love800:
Pocket by piggyvest? What do u mean.

Pocket app by piggyvest is just like kuda and the rest....

It's owned and managed by piggyvest.....

You can use both together....
I use piggvest for my daily 4k savings....
While I use pocket app for my normal daily transactions....
You can find the app on play store....
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Ojimmu95: 6:05pm On Feb 05
Nuelng:

Me I know palm credit as a loan app and nothing more, or have they added new features to it?
Palm credit is totally different from Palm pay
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by thebar: 6:10pm On Feb 05
Flutterwave still remains the best

Easy transaction

Low charges

Fast network

Business account without CAC
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Love800(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05
Okay.
Thankz
Dennisochampa:

Pocket app by piggyvest is just like kuda and the rest....

It's owned and managed by piggyvest.....

You can use both together....
I use piggvest for my daily 4k savings....
While I use pocket app for my normal daily transactions....
You can find the app on play store....
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Slayar: 7:08pm On Feb 05
Number of users/ download
Volume of transactions processed
Security
Reviews
Rates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Generation Now At 4,242mw – Nnaji / How To Get Corporate Sponsorships For Anything / Dubai Purchase And Shipping Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.