Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? (7458 Views)

Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App / Fintech App Development / Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by peterbello(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05
Ogbeni came to advertise motopay. Shikenan.

1 Like

Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Romanticzigzag: 8:26pm On Feb 05
You're very observant, I thought I was the only one..I even began an investigation on the op and others quoting motopay in every of their response, anyways, na dem wan sell market, it's only our option to either buy or to move on..
Didijiji:
This post is an indirect advert for motopay

see how they used brain to add it to the list to arouse the curiosity of users to check it out

wink
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by spiralwedge(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05
Love800:
What does this cashback means?

You get all your bank charges back at the end of the month
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:02am On Feb 06
Make una try my siggy before dem crash. I don chop dem wella grin
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by jmichael259(m): 7:54am On Feb 06
1)Registered with CBN and insured under NDIC just like other banks.
2) Fully Licensed to operate as (or under) a Microfinance bank.
3)Fast, free and easy transfers
4)Multiple saving plans like fixed, target, safebox.
**ATM card

Top Apps that meet criteria are
Opay
Branch
Carbon
Fairmoney
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by OZIOGU1: 8:55am On Feb 06
Love800:
How did u get the ATM?

I requested for card through the App, it will cost you 1k
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Love800(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06
So how did u received it na.
They deliverd it to u?
OZIOGU1:

I requested for card through the App, it will cost you 1k
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06
qtx:

How much did they pay you to market them? Your write-up is an advert. If u know, you know
Do you want your own share of the pay?
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by OZIOGU1: 3:21pm On Feb 06
Love800:
So how did u received it na.
They deliverd it to u?

Yes, it was delivered to my office, that was the address i gave, there is a way they seal it and once the delivery people tempered with it you will know, it has been very good using their card honestly.
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Love800(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06
Okay.
Tankz so much.
OZIOGU1:

Yes, it was delivered to my office, that was the address i gave, there is a way they seal it and once the delivery people tempered with it you will know, it has been very good using their card honestly.
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Corroro: 6:21am On Feb 18
topradar4:

Because you have trust issues grin

OP Abeg which one is Motopay again??
no be trust issues o, na the country cause am.
Re: What Criteria Should One Consider Picking The Right Fintech App For A Business? by Wordsofwisdom: 7:19am On Feb 26
Anguldi:

Their bonus dey burst my head. cheesy
yes o, the bonuses are really enticing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Import From China / Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic) / Electricity Generation Now At 4,242mw – Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.