Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Double Standards On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Standards On Nairaland (120 Views)

Double Standards In Dating. Picture / Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Standards On Nairaland by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05
Seun I am truly disappointed in you and your mods.

Some weeks back one Chinaza was arrested in Abuja for kidnapping. His name was bolded on the thread that made front page.

Today another set of kidnappers were arrested on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7991292/kidnappers-catholic-priests-plateau-state

Nairaland didn't even posted their names. If they were Igbos I can bet you that their names would have been bolded for the whole world to see.

Seun is this how you want to operates your website?
Re: Double Standards On Nairaland by brain54(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05
Gbaladun...

(1) (Reply)

I Offer Quick And Accurate Transcription Services / What Are The Pros And Pons Of Dating In The Facebook Era? / Please Advise, Is It Right To Heat A Woman Heat A Woman When She Always Heat Fir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.