Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? (34639 Views)

Look At The Price Of Cement In 1989 / How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by engrjacuzzi: 11:45am On Feb 10
Many said if Atiku became president of Nigeria, he would have sold every sector or privatised Nigeria 🇳🇬..what can we now say of this present government? We are indeed at the mercies of God in Nigeria
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by IfnobeGod20: 11:46am On Feb 10
smokinloud:

I told you insecurity is not something that could be tackled within 8 months. It took America more than a decade to defeat Osama Bin Laden.
Developed countries pay subsidy in form of grants and loans...
This is the problem some of you have. You don't even know what causes some of this insecurity. The underlining issue in it. Until we are able to fight stand the menace of hunger and poverty, the issue of insecurity will never go but instead multiply as we have now. You cannot plaque people into poverty and expect not to experience poverty. Already before he came he knew we have a serious problem of security on ground and instead of him to look for a way out, be came and compounded the whole issue by deepening the citizens farther into extreme hunger and poverty by just two introduced policies.
Mentioning Osama in this context shows you don't even know the associated problems of the country but just out to argue blindly and to protect Tinubu or APC as a party. We are talking here internal security and the causes but you bringing in Osama Bin Laden, an external issue to the USA. Do you think if it was an internal issue, it would take them months to track him?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Jlow2: 1:01pm On Feb 10
They re still blaming Peter obi, at least I am sure it will be 10k before end of the year, emilokan till 2031, on your mandate we stand.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by iamL(f): 1:49pm On Feb 10
8500 Delta
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by okeke6969: 3:13pm On Feb 10
thesicilian:

Okeke? Not worth it.

I see.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by ceeceeuwa: 3:19pm On Feb 10
Good afternoon,
Make order for Lafarge cement
Supaset... 7200
Classic... 7100
Offload/ Omoonile matter is the sole responsibility of the buyer .
Note: supply is from 300 bags and above.
We deliver to your destination.
Delivery to all southwest States.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Franky9584(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10
smokinloud:

Na Tinubu be the curse of your family?!.
Na him talk say make you no plan your life well?!.
Forget politicians and face your life. The energy you use on cursing politicians if used to seek God and plan your life you'll never be bitter.
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper

...and with all these, U still support him?
May God forgive u

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Franky9584(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10
thesicilian:

Don't mind them
Failures always have people to blame
If it's not the government it's their parents, or village people. That's how the other day I saw a man well over 40 quarrelling with his father for bringing him into poverty.

So?
Are U happy with the way the economy is going?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by thesicilian: 10:24pm On Feb 10
Franky9584:

So?
Are U happy with the way the economy is going?
If at my age I still allow the economic situation of the country to determine my level of happiness in life, then something must be wrong with me. There has never been a time in the history of Nigerian democracy when the people were happy with the way things were going. Judging from history, things are always going to get worse in this country and Nigerians can only be happy about a dispensation after that time has passed. Now everyone is comparing fuel price of N700 with that of N85 during Jonathan's time. But they've forgotten how they also insulted Jonathan and voted him out of office because they thought he was not good enough and needed someone better
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by ashawopikin(m): 3:40am On Feb 11
Djponpin1:

Are they spending Nigeria naira?
if you convert their cefa
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by millionboi2: 9:32am On Feb 11
smokinloud:

So, with your analogy, it's Tinubu's fault that rain falls?!.
I be Tinubu supporter 100% and I pray Nigeria prospers and yes we'll make sacrifices for the betterment of this country.
na wetin thy take dey keep you in perpetual slavery..... hahahaha
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by millionboi2: 9:46am On Feb 11
olawonder:

I still support Tinubu… life’s going really great for me!
mumu bcoz of the money you got from them during election.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by olawonder(m): 10:21am On Feb 11
millionboi2:
mumu bcoz of the money you got from them during election.

Who be the mumu, the one who’s favoured by the elections or the one who’s in a lose lose situation? Money for elections dem no give u, candidate no win, economy come still go bad for u, no be big looser be dat?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by millionboi2: 1:48pm On Feb 11
olawonder:

Who be the mumu, the one who’s favoured by the elections or the one who’s in a lose lose situation? Money for elections dem no give u, candidate no win, economy come still go bad for u, no be big looser be dat?
you too foolish, tinubu don use ur brain prepare suya.hahahaha
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by YourKarma: 3:55pm On Feb 11
Alexis11:
Things will naturally get worse before they get better.

This is the nonsense you lots have been parroting since Buhari's tenure. Una don carry the same bullshit come again.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Franky9584(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:

If at my age I still allow the economic situation of the country to determine my level of happiness in life, then something must be wrong with me. There has never been a time in the history of Nigerian democracy when the people were happy with the way things were going. Judging from history, things are always going to get worse in this country and Nigerians can only be happy about a dispensation after that time has passed. Now everyone is comparing fuel price of N700 with that of N85 during Jonathan's time. But they've forgotten how they also insulted Jonathan and voted him out of office because they thought he was not good enough and needed someone better

Leave grammar bro...so

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption These Air Conditioned Houses. Pictures. / 7-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki, 6 Persons Trapped / Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.