Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? (34647 Views)

Look At The Price Of Cement In 1989 / How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Madeade: 8:24pm On Feb 09
6500 in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by IfnobeGod20: 8:30pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

It takes investment to solve the problem of poverty. Where's the investment coming from if every good is subsidized in Nigeria?!.
You're truly far from reality. You know the number of companies that have folded up because of the economy reality. Who will want to invest in an insecured environment. No reasonable investor would want to waste his money by investing in an environment unsure for his business to grow.
Meanwhile, developed countries subsidize virtually all goods and services that have direct impact with the citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by KingDash09(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09
God help you bro
Calitoscassius:
Yes! Apparently i am going to need atleast 1000 bags for the project.

In November 2022 i paid 4500 for a bag of cement that was like 14 months ago, now it is 7000.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Blazadenise(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09
Buhari killed nigeria...tinubu is just doing mass burial for nigerians so to speak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Streetdoctor: 8:52pm On Feb 09
thesicilian:

Come take some agbado
That's my niggar

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Etimemy: 8:57pm On Feb 09
money121:

Tinubu or dangote cheesy

Abi Tinubu cement don dey market?

Check your brain 🧠 well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by okeke6969: 9:00pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

Na Tinubu be the curse of your family?!.
Na him talk say make you no plan your life well?!.
Forget politicians and face your life. The energy you use on cursing politicians if used to seek God and plan your life you'll never be bitter.
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper

You are one of the reasons why the masses are suffering.
Do they have different economy? You are wicked and satanic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Shattuck(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09
Alexis11:
Things will naturally get worse before they get better.
this is the same stupidity you guys repeated during the buhari's regime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by okeke6969: 9:04pm On Feb 09
thesicilian:

Don't mind them
Failures always have people to blame
If it's not the government it's their parents, or village people. That's how the other day I saw a man well over 40 quarrelling with his father for bringing him into poverty.

Money used to finance your education should have been invested in animal husbandry, by now the returns on investment would have been huge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by highness25(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09
Confirmedzombie:

I bought at Dangote Depot at Rumuodomaya
You should have gone back there to ask them how much they're selling, you will be shocked what they'll tell you

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by highness25(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09
Confirmedzombie:

I bought at Dangote Depot at Rumuodomaya
You should have gone back there to ask them how much they're selling, you will be shocked what they'll tell you.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by mayorofyentown(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09
8,000 in yenagoa

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by highness25(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09
Tee92:

Abeg help me ask am ooo.
He doesn't know that in Nigeria, prize of goods differs in the morning, afternoon and evening. The same product oo

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09
Na person wey don chop finish dey buy cement ..... How much be rice and gaari for your side ?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Emmanueledu(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09
Was surprised talking with my Dad this evening over an ongoing project,he told me how cement was bought for 9k today🙆🏾‍♂️
I don’t know where BoboChicago is taking us to ooo!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by proeast(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09
Maobichek:

People are still building ok, a friend send 200 Dollars last week for his building project and he will continue ok, ppl are still building houses.

“200 dollars for a building project”? Lol, he must be building a mud house.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Herbiodun09: 9:40pm On Feb 09
Havesomesense:

Lol, I’m living better than your parents, don’t play.

Says one faceless idiot on nairaland cheesy
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Trophy12: 10:02pm On Feb 09
Havesomesense:
Anybody wey still dey support Tinubu government, will die a miserable death
together with his or her family big amen

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by smokinloud(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09
IfnobeGod20:

You're truly far from reality. You know the number of companies that have folded up because of the economy reality. Who will want to invest in an insecured environment. No reasonable investor would want to waste his money by investing in an environment unsure for his business to grow.
Meanwhile, developed countries subsidize virtually all goods and services that have direct impact with the citizens.
I told you insecurity is not something that could be tackled within 8 months. It took America more than a decade to defeat Osama Bin Laden.
Developed countries pay subsidy in form of grants and loans...
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by smokinloud(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09
IfnobeGod20:

No wonder you're commenting like kid. You're still fixated in election issue while those that lose are talking about governance. This is the problem of some of you hailers and politicians, you don't separate politics from governance.
Young Man, we are talking of governance and have long passed the junction of politics.
Reformation does not birth excruciating pain that will results into the death of citizens and increase vices. The floating of naira and the removal of subsidy is not citizens' friendly because it has deepened the poverty line of the nation the more. This is a time bomb and is not time to play politics with it.
IfnobeGod20:

Olumide (my king has come)
Why are you being hypocritical?!.
You made this contradictory comments at 2 days interval.
Nigerians, including Anambra people have been facing hardship since our independence and we know how to survive. The question is 'is this government making the right economic policy' which the answer is positive. So, stop wailing.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Jameskele(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

Forget politicians and face your life. The energy you use on cursing politicians if used to seek God and plan your life you'll never be bitter.
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper

Don't worry when they kidnap you or any of your relatives , you will know if you planned well

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Measle: 10:19pm On Feb 09
Dhero1:
LEARN HOW TO TRADE CRYPTO CURRENCY!

With crypto trading, you earn in Dollars easily and daily. You won't look for job again because you already self employed.

Knowledge is indeed power especially in this digital economy.
Even here, our CBN has lifted ban on crypto currency and even launch a Naira coin named, "cNGN". Don't be left out, earn smartly.
If you're a crypto novice, join our one-week intensive online one-on-one lessons. Our practical sessions will transform beginners into skilled traders in just 8 days. We offer three batches per month:
Batch A: 1st to 8th
Batch B: 11th to 18th
Batch C: 21st to 28th. Secure your spot for N10,000.
If you're already involved in crypto trading, consider subscribing to our signal group for profitable trades. We consistently display our signal accuracy to assure you of our reliability.
You only need a smartphone to get started.
DM or visit our website to learn more.
That's incredible, pls add me up on whatsap 07069584726
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by ashawopikin(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09
money121:
How Much Is A Bag Of bag of cement In Your Area?

Heard some are selling 6800 and #7,000

Here in Lagos
Do know know this same dangote cement is sold in benin republic for 1,500-2,000 ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by thesicilian: 10:22pm On Feb 09
okeke6969:

Money used to finance your education should have been invested in animal husbandry, by now the returns on investment would have been huge.
Okeke? Not worth it.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09
MrPOTUS:

Hope tinubu is also making sacrifices.

Hope he's also cutting cost, reducing his pay and unnecessary travelings undecided

Coz u his slaves are so foolish, u think you're suffering for d greater good, while baba and his families and cronies are stealing your future and living large grin

You have time replying to people that have been hypnotized, brainwashed, walking mu-mu's. fella called these types zombie because they can't reason for themselves. He should have even asked how much average Nigerian is earns? Am not even saying minimum wage. A single egg now is #200. And they ask how is clueless Tinubu is the problem. Someone that grabbed power simply because he thinks it's his turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by MeekGram7(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09
money121:
How Much Is A Bag Of bag of cement In Your Area?

Heard some are selling 6800 and #7,000

Here in Lagos

I bought 7500 today, I’m from Owerri
Building materials isn’t for the weak now
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Okonyeleo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
May Nigeria prosper

Bastard!!!
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Honestfrend: 12:26am On Feb 10
Alexis11:

Same with anyone still supporting Obi and wishing a fraud like him on Nigeria.

If the suffering to you is political!! Then your stupidity is chronic...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Prince111111: 12:29am On Feb 10
money121:

Tinubu or dangote cheesy

Abi Tinubu cement don dey market?
I wonder what you have upstairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Prince111111: 12:31am On Feb 10
shortIGBOman:

Na Dangote be President? Na which kind Amala you be?
common sense they don't have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by money121(m): 12:49am On Feb 10
Prince111111:
I wonder what you have upstairs
Go and ask ur grandfather cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by cucumbar: 12:58am On Feb 10
smokinloud:

So, with your analogy, it's Tinubu's fault that rain falls?!.
I be Tinubu supporter 100% and I pray Nigeria prospers and yes we'll make sacrifices for the betterment of this country.
you be animal.., and you are as dumb and confused as Tinubu your master.
Dey play. Na by prayer country Dey take better abi?

Na Una Tinubu supporters Dey cry pass now sef. You must reap what you sow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.