Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice (1621 Views)

The Story Of This Desperate Baby Mama / Why Are You Ladies This Desperate ? / Are All Girls This Desperate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by Islandlady(f): 7:38pm On Feb 05
So I saw this story somewhere, posted anonymously and decided to share it here!

Good day house, I am a 300l university student, I have been sponsoring myself from my 100l days, but with the situation I am in and the unpleasant situation of the country, it is either I drop out or take the option I have to remain in school which i am afraid of.

The option is, there is this rich guy that have been asking me for (friends with benefits) i.e we will not be in a relationship but he will be sleeping with me and in return be giving me specific amount of money after sex

I turned down his request severally, this guy has a questionable reputation and i have heard alot of stuffs about him like police constantly arresting him

But with the helpless situation I am in right now, I am about to lose the good girl in me and accept this guy's request but I am scared and at the same time I don't want to drop out.

Pls what is the house advice for me?
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by JOACHINpedro: 7:41pm On Feb 05
You will still do it.
The country hard now. I won't judge you.

6 Likes

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by God1000(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05
She should drop out of school instead of doing such thing.

Trust me, she will later regret it if she goes ahead, we should not do things that will take away our dignity because of poverty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by Malroux: 7:44pm On Feb 05
God1000:
She should drop out of school instead doing such thing.

Trust me, she will later regret it if she goes ahead.

How will she be surviving if she drops out?

9 Likes

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by Jeon(f): 7:48pm On Feb 05
Go get your kayanmatta, you can get anything from that gender without giving sex.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by God1000(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05
Malroux:
How will she be surviving if she drops out?
she should go out and find something to do, I know it's not easy to get a job now, but it's better that way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by obinna58(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05
Don’t think you have hit jackpot, if he fvks u two or three times, he go want something new
Olosho no Dey get one customer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by toujurs: 7:54pm On Feb 05
The girl is you right?

Ashawooooooooo undecided
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by JOACHINpedro: 8:24pm On Feb 05
God1000:
she should go out and find something to do, I know it's not easy to get a job now, but it's better that way.

As a man, can you steal or rob a bank to survive? What is bad is bad
She's not hurting anyone unlike the professionals you mentioned.
She is using her asset to get something in this critical time. She should just be protected
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by God1000(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05
JOACHINpedro:

She's not hurting anyone unlike the professionals you mentioned.
She is using her asset to get something in this critical time. She should just be protected
it's still not advisable
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by Starz825(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05
dangerous...don't do it..

he could be a ritualist
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by EreluRoz: 8:44pm On Feb 05
Why can't men help women without demanding sex? Disgusting habits .

Since his penis wants to taste anything available then you may manipulate him and trap him without sleeping with him.
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by Islandlady(f): 9:41pm On Feb 05
EreluRoz:
Why can't men help women without demanding sex? Disgusting habits .

Since his penis wants to taste anything available then you may manipulate him and trap him without sleeping with him.
wow how do you manipulate and trap men?

1 Like

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by EreluRoz: 9:45pm On Feb 05
Islandlady:
wow how do you manipulate and trap men?
Occupy his space till he starts breathing you, now trap him when he can't function well without you. They love attention, make the best use of it
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Feb 05
Dry begging.

1 Like

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by omniwater: 10:24pm On Feb 05
Since she is not a virgin, what is she waiting for?

Abeg make she leave part time knacking and commercialize the thing on full time basis.

E no kuku dey read meter.

One simp will still come and put a ring on it after everything.

You've got nothing to lose.
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by talk2hb1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05
Islandlady:

Good day house, I am a 300l university student, I have been sponsoring myself from my 100l days, but with the situation I am in and the unpleasant situation of the country, it is either I drop out or take the option I have to remain in school which i am afraid of.

The option is, there is this rich guy that have been asking me for (friends with benefits) i.e we will not be in a relationship but he will be sleeping with me and in return be giving me specific amount of money after sex

I turned down his request severally, this guy has a questionable reputation and i have heard alot of stuffs about him like police constantly arresting him

But with the helpless situation I am in right now, I am about to lose the good girl in me and accept this guy's request but I am scared and at the same time I don't want to drop out.

Don't drop out of school, at least someone has advised you to go get Kayamanta.
Please come and try your Kayamanta on me, Na you go run because the oza-room will judge, I'll Zaddy You.
Must you sleep with someone before you get what you want, why not use your God given brain.
But if you insist on FWB go ahead, God save your soul.
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by Blitzking: 12:09am On Feb 06
Islandlady:

Don't do it..he will fucck u twice or three times at best and stop giving you money wetin u gain..where are your parents.
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by duduade: 12:14am On Feb 06
Better do what will pay you.. only you know your mind
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by SonofGod231: 12:24am On Feb 06
You are not the first to use your vjay as a means of survival neither will you be the last. Even Christ said "The spirit is willing but the FLESH is weak". Many at times we sink and remain in rubbish that's the problem. Ask for God's Guidance and always pray for His peace and mercy. Psalms 34:19.
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by Fiscus105(m): 12:48am On Feb 06
If the girl happened to be boy, won't she think outside "friend with benefits" mentality?

After the guy might have sexx her a couple of times, and now tired of her Vj, would he continuous giving her money?

If he stops given her money then, is she not coming back to square one?.

If she is collecting money from a questionable character,and the the girl latter got into bigger trouble, what would now be her faith? (Remember Chidima & TV CEO saga)

1 Like

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by TheFinesseKid: 1:28am On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Occupy his space till he starts breathing you, now trap him when he can't function well without you. They love attention, make the best use of it
grin lmao. Women, Una delusional ehn
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by Islandlady(f): 5:43pm On Apr 14
cry
Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by flokii: 9:28pm On Apr 14
So how the female mind works.. a guy with questionable character asked her for fwb and she is seriously considering it. Whereas she'd rush to broke shame a honest hardworking guy still trying to make ends meet.
Let her go and spread legs for money, whatever her eye sees after, na he palava.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice by frozen70(f): 3:58am On Apr 15
Islandlady:

Follow your mind and don't be a drop out

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which One Will You Choose Between These Two Types Of Women?(pics) / Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship / How Men Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.