Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship (1625 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by diddypat(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2007
Am diddy can some one show me that there are still loveable woman on planet earth
Re: Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by iice(f): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2007
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by lizzy47(f): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2007
WELL YES AND NO if u treat some ladies nice u'll get the best from them. U see some guys are not just nice thats why ladies act the way they do i'm not saying all the ladies are good oooooo!!!! But try treating one well and see what happens
Re: Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by twinkledew(f): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2007
useless threead. what exactly are you looking for.
you can only treat someone nice if you treat yourself well.
you are loosing interest in your relationship so what shld we do. like i always say most guys are to be blamed before blaming the ladies.
Re: Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by twinkledew(f): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2007
so before you started dating your current girl you did not know she was not lovable. when trouble starts people see the opposite person as the devil. angry
Re: Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by Busta(f): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2007
are u loosin interest in your current relationship? why?
or
are you looking for a relationship?

topic and ur reasons don't go together. undecided
Re: Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by Everbright(f): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2007
Guy,what actually happened in your relationship?
Are you sure the falt is not from you?
Pls check yourself up. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by Rawhumper(m): 2:26am On May 17, 2020
I have a girl I am considering dating recently,every night she texts me she is bored and need me to text or call her.

She confesses love and calls me too but I have a feeling she is using me to cure her boredom.
She doesn't really have friends,she is extremely snobbish this I know...i just got her with one of my strategies.

I mean this happens every blessed day....

Am i right or wrong?

Thanks

lizzy47:
WELL YES AND NO if u treat some ladies nice u'll get the best from them. U see some guys are not just nice thats why ladies act the way they do i'm not saying all the ladies are good oooooo!!!! But try treating one well and see what happens
Re: Am Losing Intrest In My Relationship by Nobody: 3:30am On May 17, 2020
Buy her Mercedes. Take her abroad.

She will change.

(1) (Reply)

How Men Change / Is It Worth Fighting/killing Over A Girl / Should I Date This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.