Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf (26923 Views)

How Tiktoker, Murja Kunya, Caused Rift Between Hisbah Commander, Gov Yusuf / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by horsepower102: 9:21pm On Feb 05
When PO was talking about statistics for Agriculture, someone asked na statistics we go chop?

13 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Cj4charles(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05
Any State that voted these calamity from 2015 deserves no pity or mercy from me. Let them enjoy the dividend of what they voted for.. after all they always boost and brag of the highest population when it's time for erection

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by arantess: 9:23pm On Feb 05
What a douche bag.

Go and tell the drug lord so he can wave his magic wand and everything thing will normalize..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Lovenorth: 9:24pm On Feb 05
Good
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Menclothing: 9:24pm On Feb 05
Na tinubu go give una food lolz πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by jojothaiv(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05
I will meet with Tinubu to inform him that people are hungry in Kano. The Federal Government should give preferential assistance to the highly populated state.

Maigida is not serious, it bites everybody and it's not limited to Kano abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Intergrated: 9:24pm On Feb 05
vanbonattel:
I have never laughed this hard in years. cheesy grin grin

There is hunger in Kano? Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Una never chee chomchin, e remain 7 and half looooooooong years o grin
lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ each state dey report thier own shege.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by iamtardey: 9:26pm On Feb 05
Who will help me tell him that I’m hungry now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Cj4charles(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05
Biggbenroll:
Tinubu should wallop him a dirty slap so as old as he is he can't do anything about it? Its everything that Tinubu should do
Does the Governor regulate the price of fuel or Dollar in his State?? If no, then both you and Tinubu deserves that slap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Dybala11(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05
God1000:
Tinubu should kindly resign if he doesn't know what to do.

He's making me to miss Buhari as terrible as his government was, things weren't this bad.
Shey you dey feel the pang of hunger too ni?

4 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Kingspin(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05
Ban hisbah first and use the fund to send them to school.

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05
Someone must be taught a lesson!

cool

8 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Anguldi(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05
Racoon:
Kai! No hunger anywhere. Make una dey deceive una selves. The shege promax is still loading.

Citizens will walk naked by December angry
E go reach everybody sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by abba190: 9:28pm On Feb 05
na true i work from 7am-7pm nd i earn lessthan a dollar #1200

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Throwback: 9:28pm On Feb 05
vanbonattel:
I have never laughed this hard in years. cheesy grin grin

There is hunger in Kano? Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Una never chee chomchin, e remain 7 and half looooooooong years o grin

When you are done laughing.

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Onuh211(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05
Baba, promised us agbado and ewa we no see dem chopπŸ˜‚ hunger wan kill us😹

Peter Gregory Obi na dey problem 😹

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by franchasofficia: 9:29pm On Feb 05
Until I see a live video of hungry people fainting, collapsing and joining their ancestors in the yonder, I ain't believing this bulaba story shocked

But if by chance this turns out to be true, I can only say thank you to Bola Tinubu, if you can help Northern Nigeria reduce its unreasonable population through hunger and starvation induced by your bulaba economic policies, then the whole world will forever celebrate you because Northern Nigeria houses majority of the dangerous, senseless people hampering the growth of Nigeria grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Cmeo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05
Please the politics and economy of the state government blaming the federal government for their failures should stop at this juncture. Let the Kano governor tell us what he is doing at his state to ease the severe hunger ni, not to tell us he will meet Tinubu to tell him what he already knows. The governors should stop the shifting of blames to the center only why they do nothing in their states
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by spy24(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05
When will Nigerians realize that it is the day we start electing quality leaders that we would start seei the desired change that we are looking for in our society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Saao(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05
Dis one has forgotten he is the governor
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by abba190: 9:30pm On Feb 05
betshopagent:
Good news! Largest concentration of Naija idiots is located there.
they did not vote for tinubu ffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Dybala11(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05
Biggbenroll:
Tinubu should wallop him a dirty slap so as old as he is he can't do anything about it? Its everything that Tinubu should do
So Abba Yusuf was the one that made the policies that sent many people into the cold embrace of poverty abi? πŸ™„

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Dee60: 9:31pm On Feb 05
Why is Tinubu the one to provide food for them? Why not the Governor?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by EleventhWeirdo: 9:31pm On Feb 05
Arobaga:
grin

Tinubu tell you say he know wetin he dey do?

LMFAO

Hunger never begin catch una

[b]E go hungry una reach to the extent them go begin pick dead body for ground every morning
[/b]

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Justwise
Jarus
Mukina

Rules 2 and 3 violently broken. This commenter is wishing genocidal starvation on the good people of Kano. Even 600 years ban won't remedy this
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by betshopagent(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

When you are done laughing.
So APC supporter like you now believes in Peter OBi. I thought you Apcshits said he is a liar? What changed? Una go learn the hardway

8 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Mightysomadina88: 9:32pm On Feb 05
horsepower102:
When PO was talking about statistics for Agriculture, someone asked na statistics we go chop?
Exactly my brother. The man continous economic blunders are really killing nigerians.i have tecno spark 7 for sale 40k.very clean benin city 08161179636

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05
Those who voted for tinubu should say something. undecided
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by coputa(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
He won't tell his people that FG has increased his state's allocation. FAAC has been sharing no less than 1 trillion monthly.
These irresponsible Governors would rather deflect the attention of their citizens to the FG while they embezzle the state's funds.

Should he use the state fund to feed the people of the state,the present economic hardship experienced all over the country is caused by the federal government.

I think nigerians should start a nationwide protest on this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Capture Escaped Kidnapper Linked To Senator Dino Melaye (Photo) / Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.