Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf (26935 Views)

How Tiktoker, Murja Kunya, Caused Rift Between Hisbah Commander, Gov Yusuf / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Throwback: 10:19pm On Feb 05
yewit37486:

You know a person has gone really low when they have to refer to their opponent's ideas to justify their action. What a disgrace.

The disgrace is the hypocrites who are lamenting over a policy they equally supported.

2 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Asswipemod: 10:22pm On Feb 05
iwaeda:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The North will erupt first. The hunger is unbearable and Ramadan is knocking. Tinubu doesn't possess the wisdom to see Nigeria through. Anyways, it will favour me and my family? grin grin grin grin grin

The North enjoyed thoroughly under Buhari. The South suffered immensely. Now the North is suffering. Niger republic - blocked. Chad - blocked. No access to free funds. The dollars and nairas pilfered by their elites should be released. They should drive away their BH, ISWAP and Fulani herdsmen. They created them to destabilize the country and bring the country under their power. All terrorists should be completely stopped. Then there will be peace and Northern farmers can return to the farm.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Morizo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05
fergie001:

SOURCE

Your intolerance to religious issues and high level of insecurity in mostly northern Nigeria gave rise to businesses leaving the state. People care for their lives!

This is just the beginning so brace up cos the ludo economic strategies of BAT will really deal drastically with many core northern states
You
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by yewit37486: 10:24pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

The disgrace is the hypocrites who are lamenting over a policy they equally supported.

Yen yen yen. Have some shame!! (oh, sorry, I forgot you have none). Anyway, there is another thread about Olaiya Igwe on the frontpage, please run along to go and do your work. You will work tire. Useless work.

3 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by kelvindj98: 10:26pm On Feb 05
All these useless governors have seen a fall guy for their incompetence and thievery. Why can't the Kano government generate enough internal revenue for it's residents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by alfredfrddy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05
Hunger dey catch people for where Tinubu dey self
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Timothy89(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05
vanbonattel:
I have never laughed this hard in years. cheesy grin grin

There is hunger in Kano? Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Una never chee chomchin, e remain 7 and half looooooooong years o grin

I thought Tinubu lost Kano, so any state that don't vote for Tinubu are enjoying

You kids here everything is politics to you, which govt or president will be happy seeing everything turning bad under his watch? Even Simon ekpa and nnamdia kanu that are stupid won't watch anyone face hardship if they're in govt

Time for politics is over, abuse Tinubu till tomorrow it won't change his title, if you don't have anything to contribute keep shut

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by ufuosman(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05
U one go tell who😂😂😂 Kano people make una start protest block everywhere for the state 😂😂😂
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by obesse: 10:56pm On Feb 05
Chai!
Hunger bawo?
grin

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by bolicks: 11:00pm On Feb 05
You are the governor of Kano state and your first responsibility is to the citizens and residents of Kano State. You must not meet the President to feed or Crete jobs for the people of Kano. Why are you then the Governor for goodness sake?

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by obesse: 11:00pm On Feb 05
CockPit:
How do you say "Ebi Npa wa o" in Hausa language?
Muna Jin yunwa!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by nesphil(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05
Muslim-Muslim on the beat.

Finally the owners of Nigeria have started wailing.

Tinubulation pro max is the on the way.

grin grin grin

fergie001:

SOURCE

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Alvino1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05
What are you meeting him for na?? Is it not the same man you told the people of Kano that he has all the requirements and techniques to solve their problems Are you now shocked by your own choice ??! Na wa sha… things Dey happen
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by cyberguy72(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05
Subsidy on Petrol shld be restored for the next 6months
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Ilekokonit: 11:20pm On Feb 05
God1000:
Tinubu should kindly resign if he doesn't know what to do.

From the minute Tinubu dodged debating fellow contestants and delegated questions to his hangers on at the Chatham house meeting in London, it should have been clear that Tinubu "personally" had nothing in his brain to offer Nigeria apart from looting the Nigerian treasury dry and bribing everyone to do his bidding up to the Supreme Court.

As the legal maxim goes, Nemo dat quod non habet, literally meaning "no one can give what they do not have". Tinubu has nothing positive to offer Nigeria. QED

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by donmik: 11:25pm On Feb 05
I always bow for the leaders of this state.
Always ready to defend their people.
So sorry it's not only there o.
Come to the South first
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Artscollection: 11:27pm On Feb 05
iwaeda:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The North will erupt first. The hunger is unbearable and Ramadan is knocking. Tinubu doesn't possess the wisdom to see Nigeria through. Anyways, it will favour me and my family? grin grin grin grin grin

Na there i dey wait for them.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by lightwind(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

So you agree that the Naira should be floated and the oil subsidy removed immediately as canvassed by Peter Obi when he was a presidential candidate?

Then why are you lamenting about the side effects of such economic decisions that are now implemented?

This Man. E be like say you de enjoy the country like this o... Or probably you don't live here in Nigeria with us ?

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by yewit37486: 11:40pm On Feb 05
lightwind:

This Man. E be like say you de enjoy the country like this o... Or probably you don't live here in Nigeria with us ?

Or more like E be like say him no get any shame or sense for that matter. Imagine an adult that spends his life defending all the government's actions whether right or wrong at any cost. My prayer for all paid govt agents is that they will surely reap all that they sow.

2 Likes

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Honestey: 11:50pm On Feb 05
vanbonattel:

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Kano people majorly voted Kwankoso so stop accusing people of voting Tinubu on every issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Wiseman2y(m): 12:01am On Feb 06
You don't know anything at all. Here is hidden truth that keeps eluding many Nigerians. Apc as a party is a secret cult from darkness world, they can do anything devilish to remain in power. As for tinubu, he came to power with the help of dark power and the condition they gave him in their coven is to severely lay heavy yolks on Nigerians in other to send them to their early graves through hunger,poverty, sickness,war and terrorism. The more souls he send to their early graves the more his rank in the dark world. Thousands of plead can not change his mind coz he has sold his soul to the dark world and they are his masters and he takes directive orders from them. The perilous time that was told in the scriptures is what we are about to enter now. Think of it from end sars, no cash, to subsidy remover. These are the orders from darkness world to make people sin in other to go to hell. I want everyone of you to prepare his or her mind,the days ahead of this administration will be greatly though on people. Finally bredren, this are the signs of end time, don't lose guard know who you are serving, don't be swayed. Leaders have sold their minds to the dark world. Be prayerful because the days ahead is evil. Peace on to you.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Akharmony: 12:08am On Feb 06
Governors should also b held accountable. What is wrong with having institutions like task force to many this hunger crises. . Waiting for federal government to fix everything will always bring a setback.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Yelight(m): 12:19am On Feb 06
vanbonattel:

Bros na lie, Tinibu has been signed at top striker of Budeaux football club grin He will play this mid week with rest of the team grin grin

He don do medical?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by ufotunang: 12:21am On Feb 06
When we told you to vote for Peter obi for a better economy and country and better life for nigerians you refused to vote for him...you can now see the renewed hope you voted for
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Yelight(m): 12:26am On Feb 06
kelvindj98:
All these useless governors have seen a fall guy for their incompetence and thievery. Why can't the Kano government generate enough internal revenue for it's residents?

Simple! Kano state or any other states for that matter can't generate enough IGR because the companies to be taxed are shut down already and if they try bring more tax on the already hungry and angry citizen, imagine how it will be so all cries will still be directed at the centre.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Proudlyomonna: 12:31am On Feb 06
Tell him the truth to his face,He is a big disappointment.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by mipeesoft(m): 12:35am On Feb 06
grin angry grin
vanbonattel:

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by henrico247(m): 12:44am On Feb 06
The last time I checked, during asiwaju's campaigns in kano, he only told them that he came to dance. Go and check the video, so kano people should just keep dancing until things get better
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by usagee36: 12:49am On Feb 06
But who will be better? They are all same.
God1000:
Tinubu should kindly resign if he doesn't know what to do.

He's making me to miss Buhari as terrible as his government was, things weren't this bad.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by HRMK: 12:50am On Feb 06
ARE YOU NO MORE ON YOUR DEMOLITION OF GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS?WHY LOOK FOR TINUBU?WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH DIFFERENT ALLOCATIONS LIKE:
MONTHLY
ECOLOGICAL
SECURITY
COVID
BAILOUTS
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL LOANS AND MANY OTHER FUNDS ALL THE STATE GOVERNORS COLLECTED?WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE MONEY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nation Newspapers Dedicates 70 Pages To Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.