Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf (26938 Views)

How Tiktoker, Murja Kunya, Caused Rift Between Hisbah Commander, Gov Yusuf / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Zeebuy: 8:52am On Feb 06
Throwback:

7 years to go.

Pain then gain.
Lollzzzzz.....by the end of 7 years, most of y'all would've died.
Tinubu would solve the population explosion issues of Nigeria, albeit in a terrible way😁
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by writeprof(m): 9:08am On Feb 06
PressMyButton:
He won't tell his people that FG has increased his state's allocation. FAAC has been sharing no less than 1 trillion monthly.
These irresponsible Governors would rather deflect the attention of their citizens to the FG while they embezzle the state's funds.

Do you blame him? This shifting of responsibility and blame from themselves is on emajor reason they refuse this country to be restructured for each state to be stronger than the centre.

State governors would put on their thinking caps or face the wrath of their people who would hope them to accountability. Abuja will return back to its purely administrative and civil service centre. Let's see where all these takes us.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by OfoIgbo: 9:20am On Feb 06
Malroux:
I can't believe that anyone could be worse than Buhari!

Yorubas have actually proven to be worse than Fulanis.

This is a major eye-opener

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Br4life: 9:25am On Feb 06
EleventhWeirdo:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Justwise
Jarus
Mukina
Oga calm down d man no say anything bad

Rules 2 and 3 violently broken. This commenter is wishing genocidal starvation on the good people of Kano. Even 600 years ban won't remedy this

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Br4life: 9:26am On Feb 06
EleventhWeirdo:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Justwise
Jarus
Mukina
Oga calm down d man no say anything bad

Rules 2 and 3 violently broken. This commenter is wishing genocidal starvation on the good people of Kano. Even 600 years ban won't remedy this
d man no say anything bad
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Bayajjidda: 10:04am On Feb 06
Absuchat:
Did Tinubu promise them Tiwo shinkafa? grin

He gave them taliya (noodles)

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by RisenObinna: 10:13am On Feb 06
You won't see the likes of FreeStuffNg, seunmsg Nd yarimo on this thread...
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by poseidon12: 10:33am On Feb 06
Chikel20000:
First step to take is tackle insecurity....I assure once d north is secured....u will see food available....but for u to tackle security...u have to tackle ur brothers Fulani n from d look of things, u guys would rather die than chase those cows away

You can not tackle insecurity without restructuring
/State Police.

1 Like

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by cuteboy2: 10:38am On Feb 06

Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by spawnx: 10:41am On Feb 06
The Governors ought to take responsibilities of their state. What is wrong in stalling infrastructural projects and use their monthly allocation from the Federal government to buy food produce from neighbouring states, that have them. Buy in bulk from FMCG companies in Nigeria.

Set up food centres in their various local government and sell at subsidized rate to the citizens. Make use of NIN to address stock piling to resell. Employ an external audit firm to ensure that the system is not corrupted.

Must everything be, run to the President. They are elected to govern a specific space in Nigeria, so govern that space.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by olowofariwo(m): 11:13am On Feb 06
SoNature:
There's severe hunger in Nigeria, not just Kano
even Kano own na child's play compered to some other states
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Lomprico2: 12:30pm On Feb 06
Lol
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Ijaya123: 1:28pm On Feb 06
Do you expect Tinubu to come and gel you feed your people in Kano?

What have you been doing with all the monthly allocations you’ve been receiving since you became governor?
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by insabarnur(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06
And some of them cannot travel back to their family and business in Niger Republic..

Yes, there's serious hunger in the land and some of their family members would have brought in relief materials to cussion the effect.

Oya, Nigeria govt lift sanction on Niger Republic borders with Nigeria
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Malroux: 2:37pm On Feb 06
OfoIgbo:

Yorubas have actually proven to be worse than Fulanis.

This is a major eye-opener
Truth.
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Unbreakable007: 4:10pm On Feb 06
I was in Kano state few days ago...I didn't see any dead body on the street so what's the evidence?

Northern governors can lie!!
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by AminuRano87(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06
vanbonattel:
I have never laughed this hard in years. cheesy grin grin

There is hunger in Kano? Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

These people are comedians aswear, after voting in a bent, incoherent, bulabablu speaking ghost without any credentials or identity you now expect for food to be in Nigeria? Na by magic?

We warned you, you called us Obidients and that we were insulting you, okay, we apologise for the insult now, eat the apology, go ahead.

Remember, Atiku is still in the race for president, sorry, sheik Gumi or Shehu Shagari will get more votes that anyone.

Una never chee chomchin, e remain 7 and half looooooooong years o grin
Kano didn't vote for Tinubu. Tinubu won less than 30% of Kano votes. Go and verify
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by Bfly: 4:38pm On Feb 06
Kano probably do not need a governor if Tinubu is solely responsible for their hunger.
Anyway Tinubu is still clueless
Re: Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:53pm On Feb 06
Why are you a Governor??

What are you doing to attract investors to Kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) / Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.