Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa (29543 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record / 2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:18am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Because I knew what it was meant for "too much". Dude how tf am I supposed to know the official number of Nigerians living in SA at the top of my head? Dude you know the number of Chadians living in Nigeria? All I know is so many of you, too many actually

you have not answered my questions?

1. you are not the one that made the initial statement of "Nigerians too much for south africa". so why are you claiming to know the meaning?

2. if you know that the answer is on the internet, why didnt you answer the simple question?

3. when you say "Nigerians too much for South Africa", can you give me the population of Nigerians living in South Africa that makes them "too much"?
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:19am On Feb 06
lexy2014:

you have not answered my questions.

1. why do south african view Nigerians with suspicion?

2. who are the many people that cannot our " unscrupulous behaviour"?

3. which "unscrupulous behaviour" are you referring to?

4. what are the manners that Nigerians dont have?

5. what is wrong with being boisterous? I thought you said you are not jealous?
For The same reasons making you unwelcome in Britain

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Princedapace(m): 9:19am On Feb 06
lexy2014:

I didnt ask you to compare neither did you make any comparison in your initial comment when you said "Nigerians too much for South Africa".

I also did not ask for an estimate. since you claim that "Nigerians too much for South Africa", then kindly tell me the population of Nigerians living in South Africa?

if you claim that there are 30,000 nigerians living in south africa, how then did you arrive at your conclusion that "Nigerians too much for South Africa"?

30k is too much. If Nigeria was okay, we wont have 30k plus living there, aside undocumented Nigerians. That is a lot abeg.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 9:20am On Feb 06
Sctests:
Nigerians are too loud. They will still open their big mouths and celebrate garrulously in South Africa if the Super Eagles beat Bafana, leading to unnecessary deaths.

Wisdom is always profitable. Use your head. These South Africans are bitter and jobless people.

Remind us again of the unemployment rates in SA and NigeriaπŸ™πŸ½ And not the one where Tinubu said Nigerian unemployment dropped from 20%+ to 6% in less than 6 monthsπŸ˜‚πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by marsup: 9:21am On Feb 06
You don't need to remind anyone to be respectful to their host country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:21am On Feb 06
mu2sa2:
On point. In the 1970s the federal government forced civil servants to donate part of their salaries towards the liberation of South Africa. There were also large numbers of South Africans studying in Nigerian universities on full federal government scholarship. Other African countries also helped South Africans. At one point Tanzania, then classified as one of the poorest countries in the world, was hosting millions of South African refugees fleeing apartheid.
We can speak of Tanzania not Nigeria. We were never anyone's basket case even under Apartheid, you never saw us flocking to your countries en masse

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:22am On Feb 06
Princedapace:

When compared to South Africans in Nigeria, then that is too much grin
It is estimated that over 30k Nigerians live in South Africa, we know there are more undocumented. Now compare that to South Africans in Nigeria, that is much.
It's way more than my friend, way more.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:22am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
For The same reasons making you unwelcome in Britain

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:23am On Feb 06
Princedapace:

30k is too much. If Nigeria was okay, we wont have 30k plus living there, aside undocumented Nigerians. That is a lot abeg.

that is not what I asked you.

if you claim that there are 30,000 nigerians living in south africa, how then did you arrive at your conclusion that "Nigerians too much for South Africa"?
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by oglalasioux(m): 9:24am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Have you met a Black South African? No. Have you been to SA? No! is the overwhelming majority of black SOuth Africans "violent"? No.

Have you heard of 'necklace' among black South Africans? You probably have not but google can help you.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:24am On Feb 06
NinjaMetahuman:
I wonder why Nigerians are still living in that shit hole with violent criminals.

At least criminals you are running from in Nigeria won't kill over silly things like football.
There are violent criminals in Nigeria fam, what's worse is there are violent Nigerian criminals in SA.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:25am On Feb 06
oglalasioux:

Have you heard of 'necklace' among black South Africans? You probably have not but google can help you.
"Necklacing" was an Apartheid phenomenon, you still do that today in your country through mob justice on a regular basis

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 9:27am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
If you think I go around counting the numbers of Nigerians I see on this street you must think I am mad

And I told you what I meant by "too much". Your presence alone, your shenanigans, you're too much people

Just coming across 1 Nigerian male is like coming across 50 annoying peopleπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:28am On Feb 06
lexy2014:

Look knucklehead, if you have comprehension issues that's your problem alone. I answered you, which specific answer do you want?

You are viewed with suspicion in SA for the same reason of Britain. clearly the problem lies with you

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by oglalasioux(m): 9:29am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
"Necklacing" was an Apartheid phenomenon, you still do that today in your country through mob justice on a regular basis

Good you know.

Tell me the difference between the violence during the Apartheid struggle and the attitude of Black South Africans at any slightest provocation? Isn't it a shame that such a statement should be put out for a game of football?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:30am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Look knucklehead, if you have comprehension issues that's your problem alone. I answered you, which specific answer do you want?

You are viewed with suspicion in SA for the same reason of Britain. clearly the problem lies with you

you still have not answered my questions. below are 5 questions. where did you answer the 5 questions?

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Timothy89(m): 9:30am On Feb 06
I don't want to believe SA will be dumb and foolish to attack any Nigerians if the win their team, they can face Ban for that

But should in a case a Nigerian is touch if they win, they'll face the consequences here, forget that SA don't live in Nigeria, they're many here, we won't waste no time to reciprocate

The time you hurt, kill Nigerians in your country is over

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:31am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Just coming across 1 Nigerian male is like coming across 50 annoying peopleπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Bro! no humility, no manners, no nothing, These people will stand on pavements in groups of 10 and block your path despite seeing you wanna pass-through, then come back to claim you're "jealous" of them, jealous what even?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:32am On Feb 06
lexy2014:

you still have not answered my questions. below are 5 questions. where did you answer the 5 questions?

You have down's syndrome

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 9:33am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Because I knew what it was meant for "too much". Dude how tf am I supposed to know the official number of Nigerians living in SA at the top of my head? Dude you know the number of Chadians living in Nigeria? All I know is so many of you, too many actually

Dude this lexy2014 is very robotic, its his style. I just ignore him now, do the same from today henceforth.

He's gonna keep asking you the same question over and over despite 2 people having answered him already.

He thinks he's cornered people by asking them the same thing over and over. Fried jollof brain that lacks pepper.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:33am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
You have down's syndrome

but since you dont have any syndrome, why have you still have not answered my questions? below are 5 questions. where did you answer the 5 questions?

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:34am On Feb 06
oglalasioux:

Good you know.

Tell me the difference between the violence during the Apartheid struggle and the attitude of Black South Africans at any slightest provocation? Isn't it a shame that such a statement should be put out for a game of football?

You know nothing about Black South Africans, you don't get to tell me what we're like. Black Americans are relocating to SA in droves and the first thing they all remark about it's the beautiful nature of black South Africans.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 9:34am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
You have down's syndrome

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:34am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Dude this lexy2014 is very robotic, its his style. I just ignore him now, do the same from today henceforth.

He's gonna keep asking you the same question over and over despite 2 people having answered him already.

He thinks he's cornered people by asking them the same thing over and over. Fried jollof brain that lacks pepper.

can you help him to answer the questions or at least show me where he answered thee following questions? if you make claims, dont you think you have an obligation to shed light on your claims?

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:35am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
hahahaha
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:36am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

can you show me where the following questions were answered and the 2 people that answered the questions?

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:37am On Feb 06
God1000:
South Africa and Nigeria are always at loggerheads, we're also highly obsessed with each other.

I know they don't like us due to several reasons.

I remember those days on Facebook, I would infiltrate their Facebook pages, argue with them and defend Nigeria throughout the day, and that was how I met all my south African friends. Funny memories

I hope our brothers and sisters living there will heed the warning Sha.

Wednesday match will end 2-0 in our favor
The most Googled African country by Nigerians is South Africa. You're obsessed alone G
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:38am On Feb 06
salbis:
This advisory is necessary and timely.

The bitterness of South Africans towards Nigerians is obvious, and their defeat would present an ample opportunity to vent their bitterness.
Bitter for what?
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 9:39am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Bro! no humility, no manners, no nothing, These people will stand on pavements in groups of 10 and block your path despite seeing you wanna pass-through, then come back to claim you're "jealous" of them, jealous what even?

It's a reflection of the hell their country is. Sometimes the only language they understand is indeed violence to reset their fried jollof brains, coz words and politeness don't have an effect on them.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Felix6: 9:40am On Feb 06
Sctests:

Apply wisdom. It is the coward who points to the rubble of what was once the house where a strong man once lived, when the strong man is no more.
Cowards are not necessarily weaklings if I may borrow your language.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 9:40am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
The most Googled African country by Nigerians is South Africa. You're obsessed alone G

MzansiCoolio, your compatriot has made another claim. can you pls tell me how you arrived at your conclusion and Google data to support your claim?

hope you will not feel "cornered" when you are unable to prove your claim?

but why are both of you running away from the questions I asked?

cc: God1000
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Blazebond(m): 9:40am On Feb 06
Nigerians too dey GBA at times,see how we where misbehaving with the ivorien fans in their country when we defeated them during the group stages,make we wise up o,football celebrations can become deadly if we nor use our brain o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager / Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / β€˜jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.