Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? (5004 Views)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Scamfender: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is a very serious issue to the regular Nigerian. What strategy do you employ when you're faced with this scenerio time and time again? It could come in either of these forms:
_
1. You board a bus or cab and find out that a friend (probably of the opposite sex) boarded the same vehicle. You are going to get to pay before the person pays and you don't want to look like a bad person or a stingy person, so you just pay for him/her and alert the person that you've paid.
_
2. Both of you are going to the same place (probably a place of work or some other place) and you both board the same vehicle, and you feel this nudge in your chest that you just have to pay for him/her. Then, the next day, two of you find yourself in the same scenerio again and you feel like stabbing yourself.
_
The few people I asked gave the following forms of treatment.
_
1. If it happens the first time, you could pay, but if its the second time again, you could just politely ask the person to pay.
2. Can't the person pay too? Mtcheeew (lol).
3. I'll pretend like I dont know that the person is inside the bus. Its when we're about to highlight that i'll scream .. ''Jide man!!! I no see you oo. So na this bus you enter?''. (lol) . Or ''Sandra sweetie, you entered this same bus? I didnt see you oo''.
4. I'll playfully ask him/her to pay for himself/herself. Sometimes being blunt doesnt kill.
_
so this is what i've gathered.
_
Although, there was this one fateful day that I did not have money on me. I just had my t-fair, to and fro, in my pockets. I was expecting someone to pay some money into my account, so I took my ATM along, hoping to withdraw if I got the alert. Then somehow I discovered that a girl I knew was in the same bus I boarded. And as a typical Naija guy, i didnt wanna 'Bleep up'. If you were in this situation, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hehehe grin walahi dis op is on point
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Generalkorex(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Throway face .
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by freshness2020: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
...pay for myself of course! Cos he or she is suppose to be having his/her fare on...
..best way to live happier is when ♈όϋ expect less from people..

1 Like

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
A gentleman always pay for a lady transport fare.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by iceberylin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jobless babes be like....
mizzkeji44:

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by dkronicle(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
When i finished sec school, i boarded a bus going to mushin, saw an external candid8 girl that dont talk with i and my close fnds. I greeted her, we started talking, when conductor asked for money, i gave him #200 and the conductor didnt even want to ask the girl until i told him that its for only me o. I swear this girl face change when i talk am.

11 Likes

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by zadok60: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Me: ah thank God say i see you
Eniola:#smiling..Heheheh
Me: na u go pay for me o,driver collect your money from my sista ooo..
Eniola: #Still smiling like she had just been electrocuted.
Me: U be big girl o,no fall my hand..

Conductor: Bross,owo e da?
Eniola: Conductor don't worry,take for the both of us..#smiling like a big girl
Me: I trust you babe,this is why i always find it so difficult to love any other girl..You are so caring and sweet.#fake_smiles grin
Eniola: thanks,i am blushing grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by tomiobj(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Weytin concern me with t-fare. #trekking 4 lyf

1 Like

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
zadok60:
Me: ah thank God say i see you
Eniola:#smiling..Heheheh
Me: na u go pay for me o,driver collect your money from my sista ooo..
Eniola: #Still smiling like she had just been electrocuted.
Me: U be big girl o,no fall my hand..

Conductor: Bross,owo e da?
Eniola: Conductor don't worry,take for the both of us..#smiling like a big girl
Me: I trust you babe,this is why i always find it so difficult to love any other girl..You are so caring and sweet.#fake_smiles grin
Eniola: thanks,i am blushing grin
lmfao!!!! Guys and scope!!
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
dkronicle:
When i finished sec school, i boarded a bus going to mushin, saw an external candid8 girl that dont talk with i and my close fnds. I greeted her, we started talking, when conductor asked for money, i gave him #200 and the conductor didnt even want to ask the girl until i told him that its for only me o. I swear this girl face change when i talk am.
lol, no even bother ask for number again. Or else, na Boko Haram number she go give you
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by mesoade(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
tomiobj:
how many places can you trek to?

1 Like

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by mesoade(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:
and what does a gentlelady do?

2 Likes

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by mesoade(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
dkronicle:
Wickedness!
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by lanxlot(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
tomiobj:
u neva swear 4 ursef so?
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:
Jobless babes be like....
So if me and my bf are going out,i wl be the one to pay t-fare?
If he is broke,i can pick up the bills but if not,nothing stops him from paying.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by tomiobj(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
how many places can you trek to?
. My shoe knows d way to my village,work and church
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
I remember one time like that. I'd just discovered that one girl (a coursemate) was living near my hostel. The next morning, we somehow ended up going to school together. I paid her T-fair. Second day, the same thing. On the third day... As we entered the bus and conductor asked for money. I diped my hand in my pocket and brought out my 'pre-planned' N1000 note. Then i asked the girl ''aaah, dear, I dont have change. Can you pay?''. Lmao.. She force smile sote, her powder break.

1 Like

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
Support him financially wen he is broke.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by iceberylin(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:

If he is broke,i can pick up the bills but if not,nothing stops him from paying.
Bae...was joking tho...
He ought to pay..it takes mote than few words to date an Angel... wink
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Scamfender: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:

every time? So you are saying that its until he's broke before you can help out with t-fair?
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by zadok60: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mathicks:
lmfao!!!! Guys and scope!!

that's #scope 1 grin
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by ERCROSS(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Jeez.

U deserve a knock...

On ur head...
angry

1 Like

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:
and a gentle lady does what?
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by dOnLarich: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
. Open leg

2 Likes

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by ERCROSS(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
tomiobj:

Amen...

Exclusively for u..

Stingy man..

grin
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by davdandam(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na me carry you enter the bus? Ogbeni park well jo. ....open your wallet flash your money before agbero harass you.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Scamfender:
every time? So you are saying that its until he's broke before you can help out with t-fair?
Yes nau....if a guy is not broke,datz his responsibility.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
and a gentle lady does what?
I dnt knw.
All i know is,it is unethical for a lady to pay t-fare wen a gentleman/her bf is around even if she is havin d money.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by tomiobj(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
ERCROSS:

Jeez.

U deserve a knock...

On ur head...
angry
Y now?
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:

I dnt knw.
All i know is,it is unethical for a lady to pay t-fare wen a gentleman/her bf is around even if she is havin d money.
Unethical in the mentality of some lazy assed naija ladies or in the whole world?

Is it not funny that u as a lady do not know what gentle ladies do..

But you are a teacher of what gentlemen do..

How is what we do your business?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Instagram Slay Mama Scammed Me / If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL / If You Are Tired Of Being Broke, Come In. (senior Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.