Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) (14746 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Gbajabiamila: "Try Out Tinubu's Suggestions On National Issues" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by waldigit: 1:47am On Feb 07
EmperorCaesar:
Human right cashtivist wey dey support political parties cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na only those guys dey take her seriously tho
Empror wet no wan criticism please help the people o. They need your help they are hungry since you dey ok. An adage says if elder says he is ok with suffering definitely he has a secret solution somewhere. Please help those who need your help leave argument alone.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Chizy12345: 1:58am On Feb 07
you people are yahoo boys
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by tete7000(m): 3:39am On Feb 07
Throwback:

I have said what shows that she is a partisan hypocrite.

The same way Tinubu and his apc cohorts were hypocrites inJonathan's era. All the things they once condemned, they have done same and even worse things. You think such people deserve peace? No!, people like Aisha and Atiku must remain thorns in their flesh, for what a man sows he reaps. Those who sow wawulence reap wawulence.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by livebullet(m): 4:48am On Feb 07
Original Edo girl ... She don para. The only person that speaks the truth to Emi lo Kan empire .. she no dey fear them.
If them arrest her, we go start "war"!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Mbanda(m): 7:09am On Feb 07
Throwback:

Call them out is not the same as treasonous statements that the government is illegitimate because her own candidate lost the election.
Oga shut up! The beautiful and intelligent lady is telling the truth. You may not like it because you are APC and, we all know that APC wines and dines on lies and propaganda.

The fact remains that Aisha is telling the gospel truth. Stop defending tienubu when you know you can't swear by sango (if you are ask to do so) that tienubu came to power through legitimate process.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by 77up(m): 7:27am On Feb 07
Till today,this hypocrite didn't get time to account for the election campaign funds,yet she's criticizing a government.

Ole !

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by xjiggy: 9:07am On Feb 07
This one wey never give us the monetary brakedown of expense for the 2023 elections still the form uprightness. All of una na thief joor. Na so Reno and Bwala start. Yao yao.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:24am On Feb 07
FalseProphet1:
She should do please. Because things are getting out of hand.

Original Bell that used to be less than 1k now is almost 7k. How can bell be so expensive? 😩

How does Tinubu expect me to prophesy without Bell, when I need the Bell to scare away evil spirits so that I can concentrate and give accurate prophecy, now Bell has become a gadget for the rich.

Please Aisha keep calling him out so that I can get my Bell and start seeing clearly once again before hunger finish me here.

This I have seen.

So u don add tribalism join

I even think say u dey unbaised and get sense before
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:44am On Feb 07
EmperorCaesar:
So u don add tribalism join

I even think say u dey unbaised and get sense before
So criticizing a non functional government has become tribalism to you?

Honestly, you APC e-rats are the dumbest people on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by LastProphet: 7:15pm On Feb 07
Matrix137:
I don't blame her at all

Even core APC supporters have already started calling him out and we haven't even scratched the surface of his administration

God help us all as the hunger in the land is not a joke

Please someone should help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. I'm starving 🥺

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

The suffer has not started yet, wait till the FG has no option but to confiscate dom accounts as being secretly planned. At least those that voted for religion are going to enjoy the hell with everyone
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Matrix137(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07
LastProphet:

The suffer has not started yet, wait till the FG has no option but to confiscate dom accounts as being secretly planned. At least those that voted for religion are going to enjoy the hell with everyone
Things are soo difficult my brother!

Funny thing is i don't do Politics and I'm a clergy

But the hardship no send that one

God help us all oo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by LastProphet: 10:38pm On Feb 07
Matrix137:
Things are soo difficult my brother!

Funny thing is i don't do Politics and I'm a clergy

But the hardship no send that one

God help us all oo

Wow, you know all the atrocities we have been commiting has finally come home to roost that is why they have no solution in sight. The only solution is to go true federalism but politicians think a bigger Nigeria gives them more prestige but where is the prestige in being the king of a big refuse dump? But all of them are going to break very soon. Just hang in there and outlast this evil
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Matrix137(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07
LastProphet:

Wow, you know all the atrocities we have been commiting has finally come home to roost that is why they have no solution in sight. The only solution is to go true federalism but politicians think a bigger Nigeria gives them more prestige but where is the prestige in being the king of a big refuse dump? But all of them are going to break very soon. Just hang in there and outlast this evil
we are actually being pushed to the breaking point and i sense another end SARS scenario is cooking

This one will be nationwide with no discrimination. Cos Muslims and Christians dey collect equally too. Same as APC members.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by LastProphet: 11:08pm On Feb 07
Matrix137:
we are actually being pushed to the breaking point and i sense another end SARS scenario is cooking

This one will be nationwide with no discrimination. Cos Muslims and Christians dey collect equally too. Same as APC members.

Hahahaha, you are right
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Matrix137(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07
LastProphet:

Hahahaha, you are right
lol it's not rocket science bro it's common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians / Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' / Tribunal Upholds Lam-Adesina And Olugbemi’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.