Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) (14717 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Gbajabiamila: "Try Out Tinubu's Suggestions On National Issues" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by abeylee001: 3:39pm On Feb 06
No one should criticize this woman because she is saying the mind of 80% of Nigerian. Simple as ABC. Hunger is too much in the country caused by the present government.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by haffaze777(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06
TheGift:

You obviously don’t have a direct answer to my question. Keep dodging.

I select question that I answer, I can decide not to answer it Abi I lie?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by favor914: 3:41pm On Feb 06
Wainey:
In as much as Aisha is also a thief after she squander election money, I believe her calling out and opposition politics is good for democracy.

If we had people like her and Obi in the opposition all these while, Nigerian govt would have sit up.

Kudos ma, u are doing great
Gringory Obi has been in the opposition party since 2015, what kind of hypocrisy are you exhibiting?

Una go suffer for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by favor914: 3:43pm On Feb 06
abeylee001:
No one should criticize this woman because she is saying the mind of 80% of Nigerian. Simple as ABC. Hunger is too much in the country caused by the present government.
Lazy incoherent man you are hungry & blaming the Federal government, yet agriculture is on the legislative concurrent list jurisdiction of the States & Local Governments?

Abi you want Hausa man for North to come & plant cassava & cocoa for you in the South?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by F117nighthawk: 3:46pm On Feb 06
Very courageous and bold lady, naija system does not appreciate people like this,it's looters, criminality,greed and absurdity that rules system people appreciate,abeg second base jare
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by favor914: 3:48pm On Feb 06
F117nighthawk:
Very courageous and bold lady, naija system does not appreciate people like this,it's looters, criminality,greed and absurdity that rules system people appreciate,abeg second base jare
Are you not Nigerian, are you any different from your people in the bolded, when you leave the sit, na empty treasury your successor go inherit.

Courageous lady indeed, where is the audited report of the Giringory Obi campaign funds as promised?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Nuheights(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06
Account for Peter Obi Presidential Campaign money. Until then, you are not qualified to command my attention

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by anonimi: 3:50pm On Feb 06
Throwback:
Did you also show us any evidence where Tinubu in criticising the Jonathan government, referred to it as illegitimate?

Are you the court to declare the government illegitimate because your own party and preferred candidate lost out both at the election and at the courts?

Shameless loser!

Break the law and face the law.

Anyway, console your partisan self with the fact that your rational and non-partisan self already foretold how Bola Tinubu would become President owing to the obvious work and patience he committed to the task.

You dey mind the confused soul.
As confused as the Pandora confused communist LP/capitalist PDP man she followed to make it easier for Tinubu to achieve his Emillokan dream through Yorubalokan tribesmen packaging, only to expose his governance inadequacies and unleash shege on 200 million Nigerians..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by favor914: 3:52pm On Feb 06
anonimi:

You dey mind the confused soul.
As confused as the Pandora confused communist LP/capitalist PDP man she followed to make it easier for Tinubu to achieve his Emillokan dream through Yorubalokan tribesmen packaging, only to expose his governance inadequacies and unleash shege on 200 million Nigerians..
Please don’t count or include me in your 200 million people, I no dey blame Tinubu for una laziness & lack of innovative capacity to think out the box o.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Wainey: 3:53pm On Feb 06
favor914:
Gringory Obi has been in the opposition party since 2015, what kind of hypocrisy are you exhibiting?

Una go suffer for Nigeria.
well, when I say herself and Obi, I mean the recent Obi.

The 2015 Obi the wasnt as vocal and popular as the present one
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by favor914: 3:56pm On Feb 06
Wainey:
well, when I say herself and Obi, I mean the recent Obi.

The 2015 Obi the wasnt as vocal and popular as the present one
What has changed between 2015 & today, other than he is a bigger confused Apga Judas/‘Pdp runaway Hypocrite been hyped by oblivious minded things.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:56pm On Feb 06
allthingsgood:

My prayer is that Tinubu becomes Emperor for life sef grin
I love Tinubu more than life wink

Now you're talking. Nobody have the monopoly of voting a walking cadaver to power
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by F117nighthawk: 3:59pm On Feb 06
That's why your likes and generation will continue to run the country aground,na your type dey government,so u can never see the light,the message isn't meant for your type,
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by favor914: 4:02pm On Feb 06
F117nighthawk:
That's why your likes and generation will continue to run the country aground, na your type dey government,so u can never see the light, the message isn't meant for your type,
What message? Are you any different from the people in Government, other than you are in the poverty class, and as usual, poor people always claim to know more than their ogas.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by F117nighthawk: 4:05pm On Feb 06
Ko Le ye ee,u be urchin,so just continue to worship your gods in power
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Jostoman: 4:05pm On Feb 06
APC and hardship are like 5&6. Useless party
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by favor914: 4:07pm On Feb 06
Jostoman:
APC and hardship are like 5&6. Useless party
Under Pdp you were enjoying like you were in Abu Dhabi, that is why you Nigerians voted them Pdp out of power, & replaced them with the so called APC?

Your suffer never start, keep deceiving yourself, Abubakar Atiku, Peter Gringory’s Oga shouting opposition today, isn’t he a founding member of The APC?

Nonsensical Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Felabarmudia: 4:10pm On Feb 06

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 4:18pm On Feb 06
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5_u22ocnE

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/05/nobody-can-intimidate-us-aisha-yesufu-vows-to-continue-calling-out-tinubus-govt/
This smelly-mouthed woman is just seeking attention. I am glad the security agencies simply assumed that she mentally retarded. Eventually she will get tired of expelling the viruses in her pit-like mouth.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:21pm On Feb 06
This babe too dey hungry me
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by saintbillion(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06
Throwback:

Did you also show us any evidence where Tinubu in criticising the Jonathan government, referred to it as illegitimate?

Are you the court to declare the government illegitimate because your own party and preferred candidate lost out both at the election and at the courts?

Shameless loser!

Break the law and face the law.

Anyway, console your partisan self with the fact that your rational and non-partisan self already foretold how Bola Tinubu would become President owing to the obvious work and patience he committed to the task.
Here

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06
She wan go jail.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by usagee36: 4:47pm On Feb 06
I repeat, the Dss director is a 🐖 🐷 Oya come look for me. Tinubu is a drug sniffer. Shetima is a terriost.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by arsenal33: 4:50pm On Feb 06
Has she released Labour Party expenses at the last elections?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06
Very brave woman maximum respect to her husband for giving her the freedom to be doing this.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Wainey: 4:55pm On Feb 06
favor914:
What has changed between 2015 & today, other than he is a bigger confused Apga Judas/‘Pdp runaway Hypocrite been hyped by oblivious minded things.
he became more popular, whether he is confused or not is not the issue.
But he is popular
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by israelmao(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06
No matter how you colour,decorate,and garnish truth,truth will always be truth,Tinubu is failing woefully,he is far more clueless than those who he called clueless many years ago,he must wake up from his deep slumber before the tidal waves of revolution yank him off seat of power he had pursued to latter end of his life.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Wasky101: 5:01pm On Feb 06
Ordinary LP account she no fit render.
Endsars account we no see.

This clown is hoping to be a minister under giringory.

The wait will be long and endless

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by ElSudani: 5:04pm On Feb 06
abeylee001:

Caused by the present government? This is obviously meant for Obidients.
Tinubu is dealing with cumulative effects of years of economic mismanagement by previous governments.
Did you folks protest when Dasuki too one billion dollars out of the central bank to finance GEJ's re election?
No, because none of you thought days like this will come.
Folks like you are extremely short sighted and unable to make connection between events of yesterday and happenings today.
Tinubu didn't cause any problems, he is trying to solve them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Throwback: 5:12pm On Feb 06
saintbillion:

Here

That Nigeria has no government mean that the government has not embraced its responsibility.

Infact, that kidnappers and bandits are terrorising the country is indicative that there is no government.

That assertion from the standpoint of a critic, is different from claiming the government is illegitimate, most especially from a partisan critic who is a member of the losing opposition campaign.

Take her to court, she will start to stammer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Give Bandits A Promising Future – Adebayo Shittu Tells FG / Xenophobia: Presidency Denies Recalling Nigeria’s Envoy To South Africa / Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.