Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) (14733 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Gbajabiamila: "Try Out Tinubu's Suggestions On National Issues" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by babajero(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06
Throwback:

Did you also show us any evidence where Tinubu in criticising the Jonathan government, referred to it as illegitimate?

Are you the court to declare the government illegitimate because your own party and preferred candidate lost out both at the election and at the courts?

Shameless loser!

Break the law and face the law.

Anyway, console your partisan self with the fact that your rational and non-partisan self already foretold how Bola Tinubu would become President owing to the obvious work and patience he committed to the task.
Calm down na suffer go humble you very soon.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by omolola12345(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06
Yesufu Aisha I know you are angry at the present situation of the country but I must confess you must not contradict the law of the land. I think its advisable for you to follow legal and due process to make your plight known to the general public and the leaders on seat. You can even write petition and forward it to the presidency. You cannot come out openly and declare in a country that has law and enforcement agencies that there is no president in that country. Although it seems there is no president presently but it's not wisdom to declare that there is no president.
By the time DSS arrest you the Nigerians will eventually tell you that you did not act wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 5:32pm On Feb 06
That's the right thing to do.

Tinubu is a maximum failure,We must make it known to him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 5:36pm On Feb 06
FalseProphet1:
She should do please. Because things are getting out of hand.

Original Bell that used to be less than 1k now is almost 7k. How can bell be so expensive? 😩

How does Tinubu expect me to prophesy without Bell, when I need the Bell to scare away evil spirit so that I can concentrate and give accurate prophecy, now Bell has become a gadget for the rich.

Please Aisha keep calling him out so that I can get my Bell and start seeing clearly once again before hunger finish me here.

This I have seen.

Bell don reach 7k ? grin grin

Let the Prophets breathe gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by theredaddy: 5:36pm On Feb 06
FalseProphet1:
She should do please. Because things are getting out of hand.

Original Bell that used to be less than 1k now is almost 7k. How can bell be so expensive? 😩

How does Tinubu expect me to prophesy without Bell, when I need the Bell to scare away evil spirit so that I can concentrate and give accurate prophecy, now Bell has become a gadget for the rich.

Please Aisha keep calling him out so that I can get my Bell and start seeing clearly once again before hunger finish me here.

This I have seen.

you no well grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by VULCAN(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06
Paid govt apologist has landed.

He has to earn his keep.

He will inform HQ how he responded to this post on Nairaland and then he will receive a pat on the head.

But let it be known to all and sundry...

Tinubu attacked Jonathan govt.

People will attack Tinubu govt.

Anybody that doesn't like that can go jump off a bridge.

As it stands now, the opposition to APC is not even PDP or LP

It's the masses that are suffering hardships never before seen in this country.

Throwback:

Did you also show us any evidence where Tinubu in criticising the Jonathan government, referred to it as illegitimate?

Are you the court to declare the government illegitimate because your own party and preferred candidate lost out both at the election and at the courts?

Shameless loser!

Anyway, console your partisan self with the fact that your rational and non-partisan self already foretold how Bola Tinubu would become President owing to the obvious work and patience he committed to the task.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Orinechi: 6:17pm On Feb 06
Madam we are still waiting for the accountoooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by AskNgige2: 6:17pm On Feb 06
nairavsdollars:
Honestly, what is the old man still doing in France when Nigerians are already protesting the hunger and hardship brought by his party?

Maybe he is dead

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Larryndelaw: 6:21pm On Feb 06
We are still waiting for her to render the full account of the money they took for obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Sunday2021: 6:32pm On Feb 06
Throwback:

I have said what shows that she is a partisan hypocrite.
you can continue trying but you can never shut her up. Tinubu is laying in the hospital bed in France while you are here crying.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Sunday2021: 6:38pm On Feb 06
haffaze777:
Aisha yusuf go wail tire because no one will vote for her Gbajue candidate tongue tongue
we are talking about about governance you are talking about campaign.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by haffaze777(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06
Sunday2021:
we are talking about about governance you are talking about campaign.

Aisha buhari is also talking about campaign
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by onuman: 6:52pm On Feb 06
Does she even need to fire Tinubu still?
Tinubu has made Nigerians to fire him from East, West, North, South and Centre.
As far as Tinubu's presidency is concerned, it has already plotted its trajectory of plunging most of Nigeria's population into abject poverty.
Added to that, Tinubu's political alliance in 2014 has turned him out to be most thoughtless.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by aswani(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5_u22ocnE

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/05/nobody-can-intimidate-us-aisha-yesufu-vows-to-continue-calling-out-tinubus-govt/

Madam attache, wey ya election expenses report?

By all means criticise President Tinubu all you want but at least fulfill your promise so we know you are a different breed of politician.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by HRMK: 6:59pm On Feb 06
THIS OBI/AJAERO IGBO WOMAN THAT ALWAYS DRESS LIKE A HAUSA LADY!SHE IS YET TO RENDER THE FULL ACCOUNT OF LABOUR PARTY SPENDINGS!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by saintbillion(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06
Throwback:

That Nigeria has no government mean that the government has not embraced its responsibility.

Infact, that kidnappers and bandits are terrorising the country is indicative that there is no government.

That assertion from the standpoint of a critic, is different from claiming the government is illegitimate, most especially from a partisan critic who is a member of the losing opposition campaign.

Take her to court, she will start to stammer.
And did Goodluck reacted when Tinubu said Nigeria has no government? A legitimate will carry out her responsibilities. An illegitimate government won't do anything cause they know nothing about leadership
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Jostoman: 7:03pm On Feb 06
favor914:
Under Pdp you were enjoying like you were in Abu Dhabi, that is why you Nigerians voted them Pdp out of power, & replaced them with the so called APC?

Your suffer never start, keep deceiving yourself, Abubakar Atiku, Peter Gringory’s Oga shouting opposition today, isn’t he a founding member of The APC?

Nonsensical Hypocrites.
Nigerians didnt know what God did for them by giving them PDP untill they use their own hands do themselves in 2015 by bringing this hardship and killing killing party called APC in 2015 and now they are regreting it seriously.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by ufotunang: 7:11pm On Feb 06
nairavsdollars:
Honestly, what is the old man still doing in France when Nigerians are already protesting the hunger and hardship brought by his party?
..is in France watching nigeria super eagles matches 🙄
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Bluntemperor: 7:11pm On Feb 06
abeylee001:
No one should criticize this woman because she is saying the mind of 80% of Nigerian. Simple as ABC. Hunger is too much in the country caused by the present government.

See how your reasoning is- tu-e,tu-e!
How did you come about your 80% Statistics ,on someone not even having coordinated thoughts but because she lost elections,highly toxic manners!
Ask her,how about the Chibok girls Champaign that brought her to limelights and what happens to her voice during her rankadede Baba Buhari,8- yrs reign?
I beg,make Una park somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Sunday2021: 7:15pm On Feb 06
haffaze777:

Aisha buhari is also talking about campaign
are you confused? What brought Aisha Buhari into this discussion?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Rostikol: 7:15pm On Feb 06
ElSudani:
All the blustering will disappear when you get yourself into trouble. Where's Nnamdi Kanu today?
Millions of other Nigerians are angry regarding insecurity that doesn't translate to Nigeria not having a president.
There's politics and there are situations where people's lives are on the line, you don't play politics with that.
Everybody will surely die but I don't know too many people who are in a hurry. Stupid woman.
You love Nigeria but you and your ilks are always euphoric whenever there's a bad news you can exploit for political gains.
We are waiting and we are watching.

Don’t mind the corrupt, thieving prostitute pretending to be a saint.

She has stolen campaign funds and enriched herself, refusing to give account over the money, and she has the temerity to go on twitter to open her big Orang-Utan lips to condemn the govt and cast slanderous aspersions on the president.

EFCC should be on her trail over those campaign funds.

Like someone said, Nnamdi Kanu said more than she’s said, and his head has been reset in prison.

If she thinks she can act like a wild animal and be left free because she is a woman, she has another think coming in her little corrupt prostitute head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by ufotunang: 7:21pm On Feb 06
This woman has the mind to talk harshly against Tinubu and DSS police
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by haffaze777(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06
Sunday2021:
are you confused? What brought Aisha Buhari into this discussion?

I don't like engage those who too dull to notice mistakes
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Sunday2021: 7:49pm On Feb 06
haffaze777:

I don't like engage those who too dull to notice mistakes
you becomes foolishly angry when you are asked a question? Why didn't you accept your mistake and withdraw your statement? Instead you are trying to tell us that you are more intelligent to your Mama.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by haffaze777(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06
Sunday2021:
you becomes [b]foolishly angry[/b]when you are asked a question? Why didn't you accept your mistake and withdraw your statement? Instead you are trying to tell us that you are more intelligent to your Mama.

Say the bold to the man you call father
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by nyabinghi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06
The olosho dey find work
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06
We know you are one of those paid stipend to defend Tinibu with all your life online. Don't worry very soon is your family members that will gather and beat you up for supporting failure.
Throwback:

Shameless loser!

Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by Formation10: 8:40pm On Feb 06
Throwback:

Shameless loser!

People like you are the one spoiling this country someone is saying the truth you are here supporting the old fool that always run to France for reason best know to himself the type of una na just follow follow una Sabi and if them check well you fit never eat because of shame say you vote for your grandpa you come cover with your rubbish comment
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by GreenCovering: 9:07pm On Feb 06
She should be picked up asap.
This is not how to play opposition politics.
Her inordinate desire to stay relevant in the public space has made her forget that you can't both be an opposition and an activist at the same time.
Once you play opposition politics and you loose in an open contest, you have lost your honour as an activist. But blatant desire to stay relevant in the media won't allow her stay in one place.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Vows To Continue Calling Out Tinubu’s Government (Video) by yomiracles: 9:12pm On Feb 06
Thanks Aisha.
Your boldness is highly remarkable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text] / Nigeria To Receive Another $500 Million Abacha Loot / Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.