Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It (2364 Views)

12 Reasons Why Every Girl Wants A Bad Boy, But Needs A Good Guy / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2007
what do u think,am i pushing hard
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2007
i met thi boy in a bachelos eve
he invited me to his house
i came and we talked. he asked me if i had a rtship and i did not really answer
i like him
since then we've been communicatng, but i'm the one who always cals first and when i send him text messages, his replies are abrupt.
do u think i shd stop calling him and give him a break
evenhtough i asked him if i was a nuisance and he said no.
what do u think pls
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by kinzolic(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2007
1. U like him but u av nt been open with him,maybe u scared him away when he asked whether u had a relationship,some guys can be very shy.

2.U guys av been communicating hw intimate has d conversation been?

3.He doesn't knw whether u like him or not so i advise u give him d red light
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by yimiton(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2007
Stay cool. You don't have to go shouting to him that you like him.
Keep in touch but don't call that often.
If you don't call for a while, he's bound to call if he has feelings for you too but if he doesn't, I'll advice you go ahead with your life.
You may give him a call occasionally but don't place your hopes on him.
There might be a lot of reasons why he can't commit himself to you now, like he could still be in a relationship or not just sure about you. If you become desperate, you're driving him far away from you.
Take it cool, if he wants you, he'll come after you.
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2007
vimilton
its kinda difficult cause i do business with his bank and go there like 2wice every day.
i see him some times
he told me he used to date this igbo girl and she left him and got married
i am igbo,he's yoruba
i think i should slow downon the call
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by Joey82(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2007
If u love him, don't b shy, go get him. Be d modern african woman.
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by yimiton(f): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ showstopa,
of course you have to slow down on the calls.
Look, you're a lady and you don't throw yourself at a man, he just won't respect you. It's purely the man's way.
Even if you see him, say a decent hello to him and go about your business.
If he notices you aren't so crazy about him and he really wants you, he'll definitely come after you. If not, let him be.
I know how difficult it is to love a guy and not go weak in your knees when you see him but he doesn't have to know just how weak your knees went or how many butterflies are in your stomach!
Causion is the word girl, wisdom is the big one!
Love ya!
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by WillyEsq1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2007
yimion,
am in love with your wise counselling,but i think your wisdom if followed by all girls will close the doors to men
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2007
@vimilton
thanks for your advice
difficult as it is
i'm gonna try that approach
so no more calls today", i have text him like 2wice today"
and tomoro He should call first
thanks
love ya
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by yimiton(f): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ Willy Esq,
Thanks, you're far too kind.
But at least, guys will respect girls more and there'll be less broken hearts on the street.
Remember, I'm not a feminist, I try to be rational and take time to think things through, plus I used to be a sucker for good books.
I don't read that much anymore now but I still put to use a lot of things I've read some time ago.
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by ima1(f): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2007
guys enjoy chasing girls n not the other way around, so give him some space n let him chase u
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by yimiton(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ showstopa,
The Lord is your Strength!
Welcome Sista! You'll be the better for it.
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by naijaborn(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2007
@showstoppa, i'll suggest yu listen to yimiton, think she's good with advices grin

@yimiton, hope to com up wit a thread yu can post on soon wink
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by yimiton(f): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ naijaborn,
Thanks Buddy! You're kind. I'll look out for your thread.
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by labiyemmy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2007
@Poster

I think she is not into you at all.
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by FactorChic(f): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2007
I'd say go for it, but don't be all over him 'cos that's when guys disresect ladies
but I think u're d kind of person that puts up a wall not to scare people away but to see who cares enough to break that wall
kinda reminds me of me smiley
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2007
factor chic
u must be a lot like me to know that
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2007
@factorchic
u talk sense so i respect ur words
to be my kind of chic is not easy
i'm gonna try mi best
cheers
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by mrofficial(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2007
The guy is flabbergasted, or doesnt have your time.
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by Joey82(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
mr.official:

The guy is flabbergasted, or doesnt have your time.
U go fear grammar now.
What has flabbergasted got 2 do with what we've discussed so far
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by lawyerchap(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2007
hey
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by lawyerchap(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2007
hey
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by sabri: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2007
Sabrina

i am in the same position too.
there is this guy i like and i call him always, and he doesn't call at all.
At i point i promised my self that i would not call him for two weeks and i didn't

but u know wht he did not call either. and i called him after two week (FOOL) you'll say.

BUT NOW DIS BABE IS HARD NO CALL ANY GUY.

I feel guys are proud they feel something for u at first and then all of a sudden the feeling is nomore there.[i][/i]
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by sabri: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2007
Sabrina

i am in the same position too.
there is this guy i like and i call him always, and he doesn't call at all.
At i point i promised my self that i would not call him for two weeks and i didn't

but u know wht he did not call either. and i called him after two week (FOOL) you'll say.

BUT NOW DIS BABE IS HARD NO CALLING ANY GUY.

I feel guys are proud they feel something for u at first and then all of a sudden the feeling is nomore there.[i][/i]
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by chukky76(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2007
if you've already asked this guy if you're a nuisance, then you probably have been.

give him time one day he'll remember you and wonder why you have not called in a while and realize what a fool he's been(thats assuming you're really hot).

rememeber, forget all you've read, for us guys chasing girls is an ego trip. its the thrill of the chase and not the taste of the kill. so don't offer him a fresh kill.be a nimble impala, not a wounded lamb. we're lions. not dogs. but don't overdo it

trust me. its happened to me. met this hot girl but at the time i had some baggage. she showed me soo much love that when i'd scroll through my phone book to see who i'd be hanging wit this w/end i'd skip her name.

we don't want to hang with someone who's not yet a girlfriend but is acting like one.

we want to sit across the table looking into the eyes of a skeptical/guarded girl and drop your predatory lines and watch her respond to these words you're saying.

SERIOUSLY, either intentionally or she got fed up she stopped calling and stuff and d day i remembered her i was like damn, wetin de worry you sef chukky, u de feel like 1 million gees abi. i called her sharply we had a nice average length courtship and we currently dating, exclusively.

seriously thats the thrill for me because whether we like it or not sex is just still sex. just different colors, textures and sounds.

and then spending such time with her trying to woo her u get to know her and she gets to know you and well if its going to click it will click and love will grow yadda yadda yadda, because if i'm spending time with a girl thatz showing so much love few dates from ground zero, "well thank you for cutting through the red tape so quickly, now can we get some clothes off"

but the key is this: DONT OVERDO IT. HE'LL LOSE INTEREST
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2007
im really cool with myself, i did not call the guy at at and when i went to his bank he saw me first and called out to me.
i said a polite hi and went off
i didnt call him or text him and so did he
in fact i think im actually getting over the guy
do u think anything is wrong with me
i like someone intensely and then i suddenly lose interest
when it looks like its about to click
to think that im female is rather funny
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2007
hi chukky
u make too much sense
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
@chukky76

interesting theory

@lawyerchap

wetin you dey do for here

u sure say u know miss road grin grin

say sumfin more than 'hey'
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by toyin1709: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
a question nobody has asked yu and i would like to ask is this:
1.do yu av a boyfriend?
2.did u guys touch(kiss?smooch??or go further?)
cos the issue is dis if yu did any of the above the feelings are normal,
ITS INFATUATION GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wake up from dream land and smell the roses!!!!!!!!!!
men av ego,pride, dey dnt want yu makin moves on dem(but if yu insist and continue, trust me dey would give in but not respect/love yu),dey wanna feel in chrge so the minute yu strt "rushing" dem doin all the calling,txting thingy, dey dnt like it!!!!!!!!!!!
dey wanna be the one doin all dt(but funili enuff deere are some dt dont mind oooh)!!!!!!!!!!!
dey wanna know dt dey are in chrge!!!!!!!!
slow dwn woman!!!!!!!
take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool yur beautiful, the bible says "a man findeth a woman" not "a woman findeth a man"
let "him" come to yu!!!!!!!!!!!
LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by showstopa: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
@toyin
to answer your question
theres been no deep physical contact involved yet
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by mopegirl(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2007
is that all about your reply?
Re: I Like This Boy But I Dont Know How To Handle It by wham(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
KAI!

This guy go sabi give story o!

KAI!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Girls Please Help Me Out Here. / Is There Anything As "too Compatible" / Is Your Lover Your Bestfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.