Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race (22087 Views)

FG Can't Stop Me From Using OPC, Says Tinubu," This Day (lagos), June 22, 2001 / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race by Lastmessenger2: 4:58pm On Feb 07
Pastoshizzy:
Nigeria is a great country. Regardless of what's happening for now. Y'all got to speak as one. Yoruba, Hausa and of course Ibo. That's how it works. No more tribal prejudice, sentiment or whatsoever.
Wish you well bro.
Just my piece of advice.
its a great country because Fulani and Yoruba always make a political alliance and it works well for the two of them.
Re: OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race by sweetjohn(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07
LagosFc:
I guess Chinaza that was caught kidnapping in Abuja was also a yoruba muslim grin? We already understand your level of ignorance, the same religious and ethnic bigotry that cost your Agulu messiah the election is still the same path you are threading? Continue grin
What do you expect from a fool whose brain is dominated by agbado?
Re: OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:52am On Feb 08
Lastmessenger2:
its a great country because Fulani and Yoruba always make a political alliance and it works well for the two of them.
Oh! If you insist. You're entitled to your surmise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olayinka Olayanju: Some Arrested Ibadan Hoodlums Linked To Makinde’s Aides / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Gershom Bassey’s Billboard Phone Numbers Belong To Mortuary Attendant – Efio-Ita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.