Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Are You Surviving In This Economy? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Are You Surviving In This Economy? (23721 Views)

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy? / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by CodeTemplar: 5:17pm On Feb 07
Meerahbel:
In the light of the hyperinflation, How are you surviving in this economy?
do you know what hyperinflation is? I doubt.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Menclothing: 5:17pm On Feb 07
Lolz
God will not leave his own
People are still doing house warming and buying new cars

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Ebukamatth(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07
The truth is

God has been so good to me
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by FireUpNow(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07
fyzaila:
By God's grace

God is indeed saving us from the master strategist and his strategies.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by franchasofficia: 5:21pm On Feb 07
I am now into massage, but I render service to only ladies before all these small boys turn their Papa to gay angry
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by sacajawea: 5:21pm On Feb 07
Orãl sex
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by TemmyT002(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07
Meerahbel:
I wish I could see you face to face to give you a dirty slap

Someone is stating his or her own opinion and situation, you are angry about it. I am sorry, but are you alright?

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by placeofallure(f): 5:22pm On Feb 07
Nicepoker:
How much is a kilo of "God's grace" cheesy

God's blessings are unquantifiable.

I've never earned as big as I'm earning now. Almost by 400% more. I've recorded many positives, many growth in this Tinubu era.

I didn't vote in the last elections. In fact, I've voted only once in my life; that was when I just turned 18 and that was many years ago.

I'm not a politician. I'll never do politics in Nigeria cause it's dirty; so my earnings are not in any way political.

But you see what they call God's grace, it's enriching more than anything.

His Grace will avail for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by condralbedez: 5:23pm On Feb 07
You wont see the vulturebbqgrills and his fellow Darling Daddy crews on this post, because i wanted to learn from them, how they cope... Evil people, posterity will judge them all.

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by OVB123: 5:24pm On Feb 07
madfind:
With my computer knowledge n communication skills i dey pray i dont join d dark side
Na God go help us ooo. D thing tire me.
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07
On God
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by elinaxy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07
treatise:

Trading in forex with small small margins.
Forex needs large capital, I just burnt my small 30kdolls I deposited to the forex market
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by ugodson(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07
Meerahbel:

Oga that is just the truth. Na by God's grace
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by tochez24(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07
SweetBuns:
By cutting down on excesses

I used to use upwards of 120gb per month, but now I’m trying my best to cut it down to 40gb

Just admit you're suffering, it's just simple to say you're now suffering lol😆😆😆

You're not cutting down any excesses madam⚠️

You're now living below your normal standard of living, it wasn't in excess before 2015 abi when everyone was enjoying democracy...you are actually not alone shaaa, 99% of Nigerians are now experiencing the hardship Jonathan promised us with smiling faces😂😂😂

🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by qtx(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07
Meerahbel:
Before nko, you want to kill yourself? Isn't it the grace of God that is keeping all those who are alive? Abeg pocket, that your small black hand. Want to slap person for a good comment. Be kiafu here o cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by QualitySneakers: 5:35pm On Feb 07
Please can you drop some of the paid app?

xynerise:
There are many paid app you can make money from in your boring spare time.

Quit burning your data watching videos on facebook and Tiktok and use your data to make money doing surveys and tasks. Enough said
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Donake: 5:36pm On Feb 07
Is the question targeted at all Nigerians or obidients mostly Igbos who supported Labour party and peter obi?
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by emperor4love(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07
bluefilm:
Survival is not for people like me.

Steadily cashing out on a daily on Sportybet

Where would I be in this life now if not for Sportybet

Long Live Sportybet
abeg go need code mk I follow u win
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Nice2023(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07
Adewale1603:
Nigerians are the most strongest and toughest people I've ever seen. If not suicides rate supposed increased more than the records we do see. And it's not that we are cowards, but this is a lawless country, any form of protest doesn't work here, instead the government will rather gun down the protesters, and nobody is willing to sacrifice himself or herself for this useless country

U are consoling yourself after voting in thieves.

See am tribalist.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by aimmoney9: 5:40pm On Feb 07
adonainana:
Cardoso said, “In 1980, our import expenditure stood at $16.65bn, while our exports amounted to $25.97bn, resulting in a surplus of $9.32bn. Thus, during that year, we managed to fulfil the demand for dollars from our existing supply and still had over $9bn in surplus. In such a situation, the exchange rate (the value of the US Dollar) would not increase because, similar to any commodity, its supply surpassed its demand.

This was probably JUST BEFORE NIGERIA DISCOVERED OIL and it’s wahala started

I have said it again and again on this platform

DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY

DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY

CRUDE OIL IS A BLESSING A CURSE

THE CURSE IS MUCH MORE BRUTAL THAN THE BLESSING

I have said it here many many times on nairaland what Nigeria must do https://www.nairaland.com/7989133/naira-rebounds-banks-offload-excess/4#128260034

Convert all NYSC CAMPS into cash crops processing mega centres

Instead of corpers shouting corper wee wee up and down employ them to run these mega farms and produce Made in Nigeria cash crops

DO you know much land Nigeria has in the south

Till today I have never seen a crop in my life THAT CANNOT GROW IN NIGERIA.

Made in Nigeria bananas
Made in Nigeria mangoes
Made in Nigeria pineapples

Made in Nigeria cocoa

Even if it’s just one made in Nigeria something that is flooded European markets with

Then that’s all you need TO MAKE THE DOLLAR almost as strong as the naira .

The first paragraph just told you there was a time in Nigeria in 1980 where naira was stronger than dollar and that time Nigeria exported more than it imported and thus the favourable balance of trade even made it have 9 billion dollars extra

THIS IS NOT SOME ECONOMIC THEORY OR SOME TRIAL AND ERROR

DIVERSIFY THIS ECONOMY FOR GODS SAKE

LEAVE CRUDE OIL ALONE , humans eat and humans eat most crops , even cocoa that cannot be eaten directly
It is needed for making chocolates coffee

THE NIGERIAN EXPORT SHOULD BE MERGED INTO NYSC , and nysc camps should be converted to these mega farms and tons and tons of crops should be processed to be shipped out

FG should go to European countries and lobby each country to buy even if it’s made in Nigeria bananas, that are being processed and prepared in advance from the NYSC camps .

Any embassy or country that doesn’t want these MADE IN NIGERIA products should be closed down

Any country that doesn’t mind buying Nigerian oil but when it comes to made in Nigeria products it’s reluctant is an enemy of Nigeria .

This is the only way NIGERIA CAN escape poverty

PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN READ THIS

PLS I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD I AM FROM THE FUTURE . NIGERIA BECAME WORSE THAN WHAT IT CURRENTLY IS RIGHT NOW

NIGERIA pls diversify this company all oil licenses of any oil company should be revoked and tax free concessions given to AGRICULTURAL companies

Nigeria please leave crude oil alone

Sunshine is free
Rainfall is free
Photosynthesis is free

These are the 3 things you need to grow any cash crop in the whole world and feed the whole world if you are serious with it

YOU CAN SELL ANYTHING TO EARN FOREX IN THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET , it’s not only refined oil you sell there

Please convert all Nysc camps into these mega farms and start churning out tons of materials to earn good money outside

NIGERIA PLS LEAVE CRUDE OIL ALONE

THE UK import bananas all the way from Panama and South Africa

Please which country is closer to the uk.

How big is Panama and how much land does South Africa that tescos stores in the uk import all the way down South Africa for bananas

Why can’t there be made in Nigeria bananas

Why this oil curse for Gods sake

How much green land do we have in the south of Nigeria that bananas fresh good ones can’t be planted to be exported in tons

Convert all nysc camps to farms now , double allawee to corpers that want to work leave the ones who don’t want to go and be looking for thier oil corporate jobs

After converting the nysc camps into mega farms Merge nysc and the Nigerian export council and EXPORT all your wahala and earn cool forex

Find a country and export good fresh foods to this country

No one can tell me this is impossible
If elections materials can get to every nook and cranny of this country

You can’t tell me state sponsored Mega farms are impossible

ALL THE TRILLIONS SAVED FROM FUEL SUBSIDY. Invest it in agriculture and become a sole supplier of foreign countries different types of food

Tomatoes
Peepers
Cashews
Bananas
Carrots

Do you know how much crops you can grow for free and make FREE DOLLARS FOR free

Who told these guys oil is the only thing you can sell

Once again scroll back up and check the first paragraph soemthing used to happen to Nigeria before 1980

After 1980 it got carried away and chased something which is crude oil

And 50 years later Nigeria life has never remained the same

Please diversify this economy now

Besides carrots takes 3 months to grow
Cucumbers etc

There are some crops that if Nigerian becomes a sole exporter to selected foreign countries growing them would be light work

Infact self nnpc should be forced to buy shares in this new mega farms

Leave oil alone

You knew all these but you failed to leave Tinubu alone........ grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Hamachi(f): 5:41pm On Feb 07
CodeTemplar:
do you know what hyperinflation is? I doubt.
Then educate us Prof emeritus

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Urgent1Million: 5:42pm On Feb 07
I've never had it better!
Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after potato chips.
With my agbado access card, I buy petrol for #205, a 50kg bag of rice for #25000, a big carton of indomie noodles for #3500 and many more goodies!!

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Hamachi(f): 5:42pm On Feb 07
QualitySneakers:
Please can you drop some of the paid app?

BIGO thank me later
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Lighthammer(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07
Its not easy
am tethering on the brink of hunger
i had to switch to eating once a day now to keep everything balanced,and even sometimes that one meal a day is difficult to come by cos of other expense
its nt easy at all
naija is gone
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by hansomb: 5:47pm On Feb 07
Nicepoker:
Is that where you got yours? grin
Did you buy your soul, eye, mouth, brain ( even though u lack one), organs, body systems in the market ? If Apple or Elon Musk are to invent all those things listed and others not mention how much will they charge you for it per second ?
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by hansomb: 5:48pm On Feb 07
Meerahbel:
Did you buy your soul, eye, mouth, brain ( even though u lack one), organs, body systems in the market ? If Apple or Elon Musk are to invent all those things listed and others not mention how much will they charge you for it per second ?
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by Watianoengineer(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07
PupsyDD:
Good evening sir/ma... Please I really want to watch today's match but I have no subscription and I'm sick, can't go out.

Pls I'm broke...kindly sub GOTV of #1300 for me abeg🙏 my IUC is 7016586837. Thanks

People dey talk about hunger you dey beg for Gotv subscription. You have mental problems

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by SmartyPants(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07
seborrhic:

That's rubbish.
Nobody is complaining about scarcity of food.
The problem is that it's unaffordable!
Rice,garri,beans,yams,potato,plantain,palm oil are all produced in Nigeria,it's the price that is being talked about not whether it's grown in Kafanchan or San Francisco!!

Did I talk abut scarcity anywhere?? I am saying that growing our food locally means that food prices are not badly affected by fluctuations in dollar rates.
Re: How Are You Surviving In This Economy? by hansomb: 5:49pm On Feb 07
Nicepoker:
How much is a kilo of "God's grace" cheesy
How much is your eye ? How much is your brain? How much are your organs, systems, cells, blood, sperms etc ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.