Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,402 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! (3499 Views)

Breaking News!! Serious Message To All Igbos And Yorubas On Nairaland!! / Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland / Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Nigeriableeds: 6:37am On Feb 07
wrongnumber:

Let him marry the two. Stop disturbing our peace. Too many troubles in the land.
So much trouble in the land this is true.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Nigeriableeds: 6:38am On Feb 07
1Sharon:
I know your heart lies with the billionaire's daughter. You now perceive your child's mother as damaged goods, even though it's your child she birthed

Most men with baby mamas usually end up marrying a childless woman.
All guys are not the same just like all ladies are not the same.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by cocolacec(m): 6:45am On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:
All Nairalanders please help him with advise.

A friend narrated his story to me and I'm hiding his identity while bringing the issue to Nairaland to help me know what to advice him by speaking on it.
This is the story.

I need advice.
Between the lady that was there with you when there was nothing and the one who made you rich, which one is best for marriage and you are only allowed to marry just one.

I'm Ijaw from Bayelsa State.
I loved this girl. She loved me too. She told her father she want to marry me, her father say if she leave his house he will rent out the room he gave her.
She said no problem that she will marry me and she took her properties then pack to my house in another town but neighbouring Community and different LGA.
Her father kept his word.
Rented it to students for the place was University area and student rented it fast.
My father said he doesn't like the lady that I should send her away, me knowing that she lost her house for my sake told my father that I won't and when I saw that my father was bent on sending her away, I said instead of she to leave, I'll pack out with her and I did.

Then I went and build a basher at my own place for I have land and we started living there.
Things became so hard and we left that place and travelled out because nobody wants to support us from our both families.
We travelled to Benin with our last cash and started sleeping at front of a shop at night while we work menial jobs by day.
Hoping that we later go Lagos and rent better house after saving some money and we start life there.

After sometime, we missed each other and couldn't find each other.
This girl was already pregnant for me and we had taken blood oath back in Bayelsa that nothing would ever separate us.
She cut her self with Matchet for my sake and I did same then we joined the fresh bloods together.

Couldnt find her and later gave up because we missed each other.
Later I travelled to Ghana with a friend then I came back Nigeria and got work in Port Harcourt.
Later met another Ijaw lady from Kalabari and she was from Billionaire family and an only daughter.

After sometime together
I asked her to marry me and she said yes.
I had some millions in my account and she had some roles she played before I became millionaire.
Now, my other woman that lost for so long has come with a son and say we must marry for she trace me back home and my people called me for I and them settled and became family again.

The girl did not spoil the pregnancy and she has now brought back a boy.
What can I do, the other lady is saying she won't agree either.

All my ancestors I can remember only had 1 wife each.
My 5 fathers from great great grandfather to my father all had one wife.
I can't handle two.
One wife is in my family DNA.

Please I need help.
How can I settle this?

Marry the two women,those women love you deeply.You can break the jinx of one wife in your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Nigeriableeds: 6:47am On Feb 07
cocolacec:

Marry the two women,those women love you deeply.You can break tge jinx of one wife in your wife.

Surely it seems they love him.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 7:49am On Feb 07
Nigeriableeds:

All guys are not the same just like all ladies are not the same.

So you truly believe that?
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by marsup: 9:35am On Feb 07
What has the other lady with the child been doing ever since they lost contact? Didn't she move on with someone else? How has she been able to improve herself since?
You are married now, take care of your child, and do what you can for the lady. Do not break your home for her, else you will lose everything.
What the hell is a blood covenant anyway?
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by jude79(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07
If you're the only man in the world with two of them, won't you marry them
When Elon musk, the richest man in the world, was faced with whether to abandon one business or run the two together, he choose to run the two together, today both businesses are doing well, forget any inhibition, marry the two, they are equally important.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Nigeriableeds: 1:03pm On Feb 07
1Sharon:

So you truly believe that?
Yes I do.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 1:06pm On Feb 07
marsup:
What has the other lady with the child been doing ever since they lost contact? Didn't she move on with someone else? How has she been able to improve herself since?
You are married now, take care of your child, and do what you can for the lady. Do not break your home for her, else you will lose everything.
What the hell is a blood covenant anyway?

He has not married the rich babe officially but they have both agreed for the marriage and were about to get it done before the other one came.

Blood convenant is strong something o.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 1:07pm On Feb 07
jude79:
If you're the only man in the world with two of them, won't you marry them
When Elon musk, the richest man in the world, was faced with whether to abandon one business or run the two together, he choose to run the two together, today both businesses are doing well, forget any inhibition, marry the two, they are equally important.

Hmmm.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by marsup: 1:24pm On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

He has not married the rich babe officially but they have both agreed for the marriage and were about to get it done before the other one came.

Blood convenant is strong something o.
The choice is his to make.
Again I ask, what has the other been doing since they lost contact?
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 1:34pm On Feb 07
marsup:

The choice is his to make.
Again I ask, what has the other been doing since they lost contact?

Probably she couldn't go back her father's home because she disobeyed him and followed the guy and she couldn't go back the guy's family place for his people do not want to see her with eyes and she felt that the only way to gain pity or audience is when she has birthed the child because she knew he wouldn't be at home but with that child, his people would listen her and tell her where he is.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 1:37pm On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

Probably she couldn't go back her father's home because she disobeyed him and followed the guy and she couldn't go back the guy's family place for his people do not want to see her with eyes and she felt that the only way to gain pity or audience is when she has birthed the child because she knew he wouldn't be at home but with that child, his people would listen her and tell her where he is.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Ginik: 1:40pm On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:
All Nairalanders please help him with advise.

A friend narrated his story to me and I'm hiding his identity while bringing the issue to Nairaland to help me know what to advice him by speaking on it.
This is the story.

I need advice.
Between the lady that was there with you when there was nothing and the one who made you rich, which one is best for marriage and you are only allowed to marry just one.

I'm Ijaw from Bayelsa State.
I loved this girl. She loved me too. She told her father she want to marry me, her father say if she leave his house he will rent out the room he gave her.
She said no problem that she will marry me and she took her properties then pack to my house in another town but neighbouring Community and different LGA.
Her father kept his word.
Rented it to students for the place was University area and student rented it fast.
My father said he doesn't like the lady that I should send her away, me knowing that she lost her house for my sake told my father that I won't and when I saw that my father was bent on sending her away, I said instead of she to leave, I'll pack out with her and I did.

Then I went and build a basher at my own place for I have land and we started living there.
Things became so hard and we left that place and travelled out because nobody wants to support us from our both families.
We travelled to Benin with our last cash and started sleeping at front of a shop at night while we work menial jobs by day.
Hoping that we later go Lagos and rent better house after saving some money and we start life there.

After sometime, we missed each other and couldn't find each other.
This girl was already pregnant for me and we had taken blood oath back in Bayelsa that nothing would ever separate us.
She cut her self with Matchet for my sake and I did same then we joined the fresh bloods together.

Couldnt find her and later gave up because we missed each other.
Later I travelled to Ghana with a friend then I came back Nigeria and got work in Port Harcourt.
Later met another Ijaw lady from Kalabari and she was from Billionaire family and an only daughter.

After sometime together
I asked her to marry me and she said yes.
I had some millions in my account and she had some roles she played before I became millionaire.
Now, my other woman that lost for so long has come with a son and say we must marry for she trace me back home and my people called me for I and them settled and became family again.

The girl did not spoil the pregnancy and she has now brought back a boy.
What can I do, the other lady is saying she won't agree either.

All my ancestors I can remember only had 1 wife each.
My 5 fathers from great great grandfather to my father all had one wife.
I can't handle two.
One wife is in my family DNA.

Please I need help.
How can I settle this?
some people have not ever read more a single verse of the bible since January
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 1:43pm On Feb 07
Ginik:
some people have not ever read more a single verse of the bible since January

First, this issue have nothing to do with Bible, secondly
What does Bible have to do with reality?
We speak of reality here not bunch of fairy tales joined together as one then presented to Africans.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by marsup: 1:44pm On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

Please let your friend take care of the child, and settle the lady. Let them break any "covenant they went into".
He should marry the recent girl he knows now, not just for money, but for the fact that he loves her and has proposed.
He can't afford to call off the engagement now.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 1:46pm On Feb 07
marsup:

Please let your friend take care of the child, and settle the lady. Let them break any "covenant they went into".
He should marry the recent girl he knows now, not just for money, but for the fact that he loves her and has proposed.
He can't afford to call off the engagement now.

He is saying he prefers the one that was sleeping outside the streets with him before but he fears the reaction of the other one.
He fears the reaction of the rich babe and her people but still asking me to help him think it through.

The guy don confuse about the matter.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by marsup: 1:51pm On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

He is saying he prefers the one that was sleeping outside the streets with him before but he fears the reaction of the other one.
He fears the reaction of the rich babe and her people.
He has to make a choice, so everyone can move on.
It's a tough one though, it requires wisdom.
Personally, I'm worried about what the other lady with the child has been doing all these while they were apart, where she's been , what she has been up to.
She might not be the same person he used to know. He shouldn't marry out of pity, and because he feels obligated to.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 1:56pm On Feb 07
marsup:

He has to make a choice, so everyone can move on.
It's a tough one though, it requires wisdom.
Personally, I'm worried about what the other lady with the child has been doing all these while they were apart, where she's been , what she has been up to.
She might not be the same person he used to know. He shouldn't marry out of pity, and because he feels obligated to.

When he left her he followed other people so now that he saw her, he felt she was the best.
Nevertheless, blood oath is spiritual something.
It calls you no matter what kind of life you want away from it.

Let's assume the lady had some not nice ways when they went apart, but then she came back and said him or nothing else..

Don't you think she has made up mind?
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by WantsandMore: 1:58pm On Feb 07
Why were you both separated if you've always been struggling at that point in time?
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 2:01pm On Feb 07
WantsandMore:
Why were you both separated if you've always been struggling at that point in time?

All he told me was that they missed each other and couldn't locate each other in Benin City just like I wrote in his words at the post there.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by WantsandMore: 2:10pm On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

All he told me was that they missed each other and couldn't locate each other in Benin City just like I wrote in his words at the post there.
as a good listener, pickup points, sometimes our friends hide details in conversations Just so we can validate an already made decision they've taken. But if you want to be an objective judge, find out everything you can, ask questions that may make them uncomfortable because you don't want to be answerable for another man's mess up. Because people r quick to say stiff like " But na you say" "But you told me too" all of this just to avoid taken responsibility. Do you understand?
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 2:14pm On Feb 07
WantsandMore:
as a good listener, pickup points, sometimes our friends hide details in conversations Just so we can validate an already made decision they've taken. But if you want to be an objective judge, find out everything you can, ask questions that may make them uncomfortable because you don't want to be answerable for another man's mess up. Because people r quick to say stiff like " But na you say" "But you told me too" all of this just to avoid taken responsibility. Do you understand?

You are very correct and this was why I I brought the issue here and I hid his identity because of trust.

I brought it here so that I do not advice him wrongly.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by marsup: 2:27pm On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

When he left her he followed other people so now that he saw her, he felt she was the best.
Nevertheless, blood oath is spiritual something.
It calls you no matter what kind of life you want away from it.

Let's assume the lady had some not nice ways when they went apart, but then she came back and said him or nothing else..

Don't you think she has made up mind?
Marrying the wrong person, is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone.
I wish him the best of luck.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by jude79(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

He fears the reaction of the rich babe and her people but still asking me to help him think it through.

The guy don confuse about the matter.

Naturally, he should marry the one that loves him most, which of course is the billionaire's daughter, he will be cursed by nature into poverty, if he rejects her, the only thing that qualifies the old girlfriend is the blood oath, not the child, the child can be taken care of even without them being married, if she was determined to find him, she would have done so, whenever she surfaces in his life difficulties follow, but because of the oath of a thing, he should marry them both and keep them in separate apartments, shikena
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 2:28pm On Feb 07
marsup:

Marrying the wrong person, is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone.
I wish him the best of luck.

True.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 2:46pm On Feb 07
jude79:

Naturally, he should marry the one that loves him most, which of course is the billionaire's daughter, he will be cursed by nature into poverty, if he rejects her, the only thing that qualifies the old girlfriend is the blood oath, not the child, the child can be taken care of even without them being married, if she was determined to find him, she would have done so, whenever she surfaces in his life difficulties follow, but because of the oath of a thing, he should marry them both and keep them in separate apartments, shikena

Good.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 2:25pm On Feb 08
Vawulenciano:

Haha.
But I don't think this is true.

In that case, you shouldn't be conflicted.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by MumEmdy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 08
jude79:

Op just follow this advise and rest, someone has given you same advice above. The problem know should be if the billionaire's family will agree to this polygamy arrangement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fbi Wants 26-year Old Nigerian Scammer / LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? / If Saraki Resigns; Which Zone Will Produce The Next Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.