Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (36483 Views)

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / Argentine Legend Slams Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:40am On Feb 07
Las las South Africa go still collect

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Yirnggau(m): 6:40am On Feb 07
The warning is good

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Nlanalyst: 6:43am On Feb 07
Touch Nigerians over there and watch your citizens bleed over here.

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Oboto700(m): 6:47am On Feb 07
Anigreat:
shocked

Since this tournament started, honestly I have never supported Nigeria to win any match, but this very match between them and south Africa, I support the super Eagle with my full chest. Even if they don't come back with the trophy, but if they can annihilate this stupid south Africa, that will be my greatest trophy ever.

I have never seen a country so insecure and fóolish as south Africa.
are you not a Nigerian? Or u part of those foolish obi supporters wishing the country to fail because your principal didn't win?

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Raph82(m): 6:50am On Feb 07
Nobody gets monopoly of violence. What is even wrong with these South Africans? Anyways, I don't blame them. If not for our leaders who are senseless and selfish, what will Nigerians be looking for in their stupid country?

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Christlike01: 6:51am On Feb 07
LeeSmart:

That cat has been predicting every afcon game correctly

No be only cat na goat !

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by soojar(m): 6:55am On Feb 07
SoNature:
Immediately I learnt that Nigeria will play against South Africa in the semis, my comment on Facebook was that I hope they don't start another round of xenophobic attacks when we beat them. Days later, the Nigerian High Commission lent their voice.

We needed to say that because these South Africans no get sense! They are always looking for excuses to loot shops belonging to Nigerians and Zimbabweans.

BTW, the SA office (Dirco) says there's a long rivalry between Nigeria and SA in football and I say it's a lie. I have never watched a football match where SA beat Nigeria.

They beat us 2 nil at home in Nigeria in 2017 in Nations cup qualifiers and we have played about 4 draws

We learn every day

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by sonofsteven: 6:58am On Feb 07
immortalcrown:
The warning is necessary because xenophobia has shown that Sauth Africans can attack Nigerians for any reason at any time.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Also, being cautious is different from being scared. Nigerians are being cautious.

Those guys wey start killing claiming Nigerian guys have taken all their women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Franking: 7:06am On Feb 07
Given South Xenophobic tendencies, the warning is absolutely necessary. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Kurugu92(m): 7:09am On Feb 07
muyico:
isn't unah fault, if not for our country dat isn't working out good
not necessary your country is good or bad to go to other countries Americans are in somalia

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by SuperOnyi: 7:10am On Feb 07
shocked

I have never had the time to watch AFCON from the beginning, but I must watch the one by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Salowise: 7:10am On Feb 07
leathalbeast:
The warning is actually necessary though I want nigeria to lose
You na Easterner, my neighbors not one from the east has been betting against Nigeria from the start yet they keep losing.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Iceberg3: 7:10am On Feb 07
Nigeria should be sanctioned and that diplomat that was so stupid sacked

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Iceberg3: 7:13am On Feb 07
LeeSmart:
A very popular cat on the internet predicted that S.A will win Nigeria in today's game. Now Nigerians are looking for the cat to kill it nd eat, lol naija no get chill oo.
The cat is right here in Nigeria and on NL.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by chudez0147(m): 7:32am On Feb 07
But how many South African live in Nigeria?

matify83:
We don't trust you guys .

If by just snatching a South African girlfriend, you guys can kill and destroy Nigerians properties, is it when we snatch the finals ticket from your country that you will behave?

The fear of South Africa xenophobia is the beginning of wisdom.

Nigerians in South Africa should avoid watching the match in viewing centers but instead in their homes and avoid boisterous celebrations.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by merits(m): 7:36am On Feb 07
Fineman2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-68210687

They are animals they need to be warned for safety of Nigerian xenophobic people with slavery mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 7:36am On Feb 07
sonofsteven:

Those guys wey start killing claiming Nigerian guys have taken all their women
How is that logically possible?
"taking all women"
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Meerahbel: 7:37am On Feb 07
Lies
matify83:
We don't trust you guys .

If by just snatching a South African girlfriend, you guys can kill and destroy Nigerians properties, is it when we snatch the finals ticket from your country that you will behave?

The fear of South Africa xenophobia is the beginning of wisdom.

Nigerians in South Africa should avoid watching the match in viewing centers but instead in their homes and avoid boisterous celebrations.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by ghiloman28(m): 7:39am On Feb 07
So you saying All America citizens by birth lives in America
muyico:
isn't unah fault, if not for our country dat isn't working out good

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 7:39am On Feb 07
merits:

They are animals they need to be warned for safety of Xenophobic people with slavery mentality.
Animals its you people..Everyday without fail someone is caught with a severed head or limbs for ritual purposes in your country. If you're looking for animals look right on your doorstep. Savagery is sport in that zoo

And please don't dare lecture us about Xenophobia when your country is a hotbed of tribal hate.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Diligence: 7:39am On Feb 07
To SA,this narrative doesn't help their image internationally, BUT AGAIN, no country would toy with the lives of their citizens esp when & where brutish precedents had bn set over & over in the name of Xenophobia! South Africans attacking other African nationals is unbelievable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 7:40am On Feb 07
How many times has Nigeria won against SA? and what has happened afterwards?
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 7:41am On Feb 07
Nlanalyst:
Touch Nigerians over there and watch your citizens bleed over here.
LOL, which ones? which sane South African lives over there?
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 7:41am On Feb 07
immortalcrown:
The warning is necessary because xenophobia has shown that Sauth Africans can attack Nigerians for any reason at any time.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Also, being cautious is different from being scared. Nigerians are being cautious.
This is a lie
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by lexy2014: 7:42am On Feb 07
GanagiBitrus:

Abeg leave all this plenty grammar.
The advisory was quite necessary.

For Nigerians in S/Africa, Prevention is always better than cure.

A Word is Enough for the Wise.

A very necessary advisory asking Nigerians in SA to be responsible in their conduct and should not in any way provoke their hosts. I dont see the fuss about it

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 7:42am On Feb 07
Bfly:
Very unnecessary warning.
So unnecessary
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by merits(m): 7:43am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
Animals its you people..Everyday without fail someone is caught with a severed head or limbs for ritual purposes in your country. If you're looking for animals look right on your doorstep. Savagery is sport in that zoo

And please don't dare lecture us about Xenophobia when your country is a hotbed of tribal hate.

I know you are still a slave because your country just got independence 1992 so the slavery mentality induced to your lineage by Margaret Thacher is still actively working on you no doubt.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 7:45am On Feb 07
merits:

I know you are still a slave because your country just got independence 1992 so the slavery mentality induced to your lineage by Margaret Thacher is still actively working on you no doubt.
And you are an animal, look at the beheadings, the savagery of your cultists, the jungle justice, if I'm a slave then you're unevolved ape, Just look at how you people defecate all over the place. You need a re-civilization
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by ThunderFireAgba: 7:47am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy
TMKsouth
WannaHowzit
JaceBlaze
Samantha124
MzansiCoolio
Hold your bush animals on leash before we descend on your fellow barbarians that are roaming the streets of Lagos and Abuja aimlessly.
I won't mind lynching one black South African working in Dutch Royal Oil company here in Port-harcourt.
Xenophobic animals.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by merits(m): 7:47am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
And you are an animal, look at the beheadings, the savagery of your cultists, the jungle justice, if I'm a slave then you're unevolved ape, Just look at how you people defecate all over the place. You need a re-civilization

Yes we did but we are more advanced and tolerance that your cannibalism people.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 7:48am On Feb 07
merits:

Yes we did but we are more advanced and tolerance that your cannibalism people.
Do you know what the word "cannibal" means right? LOL
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Chikel20000(m): 7:49am On Feb 07
Fineman2:
I believe the warning is necessary
very necessary...no mind those SA guys....very jealous people

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.