Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (36481 Views)

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / Argentine Legend Slams Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:52am On Feb 07
Fineman2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-68210687

I beg, wetin Nigerians go do. Make den return to Nigeria or what? They are not safe even in the hand of Police. The main point is "No gree for anybody" if we beat them black n white and dey attack Nigerians, make we sitdown dey look them here.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Fineman2: 8:54am On Feb 07
uba1991:
I believe the warning is unnecessary.
that is you
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 8:55am On Feb 07
Brainlight:

TO BEHAVE? BY SUPPORTING SOUTH AFRICA LIKE ME .... SO THAT THEY WON'T BE LYNCHED?
I'm saying as much as you're clearly insulting me by telling me not to lynch your people

I'm saying perhaps the message you should be sending to Nigerians that live in the diaspora not only in SA, is they should also learn how to behave abroad, because there's a reason why people are put off by your people
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by TheBlueDiamond(m): 8:56am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
Animals its you people..Everyday without fail someone is caught with a severed head or limbs for ritual purposes in your country. If you're looking for animals look right on your doorstep. Savagery is sport in that zoo

And please don't dare lecture us about Xenophobia when your country is a hotbed of tribal hate.

I'm Nigerian, buhh I agree with you!

Here is an humongous reservoir of toxic tribalism, yet they Nigerians are hypocritical enough to quickly point out another country's xenophobic tendency as if they're any better.

How irksome!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by ThunderFireAgba: 8:57am On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

Go poop at your usual gutter spot on the side of the road πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Soweto rascal living inside tranches like a caged animal. Pigs πŸ– 🐷 are better than you cos they roam freely.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 8:59am On Feb 07
TheBlueDiamond:

Here is an humongous reservoir of toxic tribalism, yet they Nigerians are hypocritical enough to quickly point out another country's xenophobic tendency as if they're any better.

How irksome!
See? An honest Nigerian...Scarce as a hen's teeth
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 9:00am On Feb 07
ThunderFireAgba:

Soweto rascal living inside tranches like a caged animal. Pigs πŸ– 🐷 are better than you cos they roam freely.
Dude you literally have no idea how advanced Soweto is compared to anything you have there. But I don't blame you, ignorant people usually have the biggest mouths grin grin
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by MzansiCoolio: 9:01am On Feb 07
ThunderFireAgba:

Even worse, no escape for the japageriansπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ caged alongside us pigs in the trenches for the real show that will begin after the match should we lose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by masseratti: 9:04am On Feb 07
SoNature:
Immediately I learnt that Nigeria will play against South Africa in the semis, my comment on Facebook was that I hope they don't start another round of xenophobic attacks when we beat them. Days later, the Nigerian High Commission lent their voice.

We needed to say that because these South Africans no get sense! They are always looking for excuses to loot shops belonging to Nigerians and Zimbabweans.

BTW, the SA office (Dirco) says there's a long rivalry between Nigeria and SA in football, and I say it's a lie. I have never watched a football match where SA beat Nigeria in a tournament.
lolzzz... We Nigerians dont have chills at all.. By the way the only time south Africa beat Nigeria was in the Afcon.. We don't need to be cocky.. Let's just be humble and pray we win, that's all.. We sef our mouth too much.. Chai Kilode.. We sabi pepper other nations for mouth.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Brainlight: 9:09am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
I'm saying as much as you're clearly insulting me by telling me not to lynch your people

I'm saying perhaps the message you should be sending to Nigerians that live in the diaspora not only in SA, is they should also learn how to behave abroad, because there's a reason why people are put off by your people

MANY SOUTH AFRICANS ... IN NIGERIA THAT DONT "BEHAVE" ...ARE STILL LIVING IN NIGERIA ... WITHOUT ANYONE ATTACKING OR LOOTING THEM.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by kayceelittle(m): 9:11am On Feb 07
OilTrain is offering an affordable opportunity through the upcoming 2024 Oil & Gas Conference, Certification, and Career Fair.

Date: 12th Feb 2024
Time: 10 am prompt

For more info call/ WhatsApp 07036248614.

1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by ThunderFireAgba: 9:13am On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

Even worse, no escape for the japageriansπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ caged alongside us pigs in the trenches for the real show that will begin after the match should we lose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You're a lil' boy with android.
You're limited to your slum in Soweto, I'm Global. I have connect everywhere, don't take advantage of this is a faceless forum and talk trash, locating your Mud house in Soweto is an easy job. I will pay your fellow Zulus to waste you.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by odukoko(m): 9:14am On Feb 07
The truth is that anyway the match goes [win or lose]some people will eventually die and be injured in SA after the match!
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by ThunderFireAgba: 9:15am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
Dude you literally have no idea how advanced Soweto is compared to anything you have there. But I don't blame you, ignorant people usually have the biggest mouths grin grin
You mean this?

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Leo588(m): 9:16am On Feb 07
It means they had something in their cupboard. A country cannot warn it citizen after gathering facts about an incident? This is lubbish. Why is he there?
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by MzansiCoolio: 9:20am On Feb 07
ThunderFireAgba:

You're a lil' boy with android.
You're limited to your slum in Soweto, I'm Global. I have connect everywhere, don't take advantage of this is a faceless forum and talk trash, locating your Mud house in Soweto is an easy job. I will pay your fellow Zulus to waste you.

It's good your flat square head is thinking bigger now - earlier you just wanted to hunt down one black South African in PH, now you're thinking abroad.

Just one question - your own japagerian brothers not good enough to waste me?πŸ˜•πŸ€” Tonight's post-match show is gonna be won too easy by the look of your messageπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Brainlight: 9:20am On Feb 07
TheBlueDiamond:

How irksome!

YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN .... YOU A ZULU MAN FROM SOUTH AFRICA.... NIGERIANS DONT SETTLE FAMILY MATTER IN PUBLIC.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by pooozeee(m): 9:24am On Feb 07
South Africa, the country of violence and xenophobic attack.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by MzansiCoolio: 9:25am On Feb 07
ThunderFireAgba:

You mean this?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Are you sure you're flat square head is alright? Been chowing your own stash of cocaine meant for sale?

I didn't know Soweto was a Xhosa village! shocked

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by tishbite43: 9:25am On Feb 07
Brainlight:

YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN .... YOU A ZULU MAN FROM SOUTH AFRICA.... NIGERIANS DONT SETTLE FAMILY IN PUBLIC.
There's nothing family about Nigeria
Have you heard Zulus killing Xhosas in South Africa?!
Nigeria is a joke.
The mere fact that Nigerians are susceptible to attacks by South Africans is a big disgrace on the Nigerian federation.
We can't celebrate our victory again because we're economic refugees in another man's country.
Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by BBIA: 9:28am On Feb 07
Hezzyluv:
No be SA again?? Xenophobic attack is their birth rights. undecided

Nigerians in SA should be mindful how they would celebrate the winning tho.
Samantha124 the South African THOT will soon come here with her Mzansi forehead grin
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by BBIA: 9:30am On Feb 07
LeeSmart:
A very popular cat on the internet predicted that S.A will win Nigeria in today's game. Now Nigerians are looking for the cat to kill it nd eat, lol naija no get chill oo.
The last match Nigeria played, did the cat not predict Nigeria will lose?

una mumu and superstition no the finish.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Nlanalyst: 9:32am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
LOL, which ones? which sane South African lives over there?
Dummy, I've got a fabanafabana neighbor with 3 children. His building is third building to mine, amidst many others. Run along.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Munashak: 9:35am On Feb 07
The football rivary that exists between nigeria and banana banana is like that of mancity versus burnley 🀣.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Feb 07
This us just sports not war pls
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by heniford2: 9:41am On Feb 07
SA it's a racist country to black so Nigerian should be careful very careful infact if we win lock up jeje
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Brainlight: 9:43am On Feb 07
tishbite43:

There's nothing family about Nigeria
Have you heard Zulus killing Xhosas in South Africa?!
Nigeria is a joke.
The mere fact that Nigerians are susceptible to attacks by South Africans is a big disgrace on the Nigerian federation.
We can't celebrate our victory again because we're economic refugees in another man's country.
Pathetic.

THERE IS SOME THING FAMILY ABOUT NIGERIA.... ALL TRIBES ARE SUPPORTING SUPER EAGLE... PLEASE, BEFORE YOU WILL NAIL YOUR OWN.,. REMEBER TRIBALISM IS IN EVERY COUNTRY.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by TheBlueDiamond(m): 9:44am On Feb 07
Brainlight:

YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN .... YOU A ZULU MAN FROM SOUTH AFRICA.... NIGERIANS DONT SETTLE FAMILY MATTER IN PUBLIC.

and the proof that I'm non-nigerian buhh a zulu man is where?!

I'm Nigerian to the core!

Which family?!
you people make it a daily task to insult, wish evil, death and mock tears of people from other tribes, and you dare type "family"?!

I'll rather have no family than belong to this toxic family. Family don't spit vile and hateful words to each other on a daily basis. Family don't wish death on each other. Family isn't unjustifiably vengeful!
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Bimpe29: 9:52am On Feb 07
It's entirely necessary and shows the proactiveness of the Nigerian High Commission in South Africa.
Fineman2:
I believe the warning is necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by MzansiCoolio: 9:54am On Feb 07
Munashak:
The football rivary that exists between nigeria and banana banana is like that of mancity versus burnley 🀣.

You know very well losing to SA hurts Nigerians more than losing to anyone else.

Even losing the Grammy to Tyla hurt your bums big time.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Pauliaette(m): 9:54am On Feb 07
This is necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Nigerias" Greatest Female Footballer: Mercy Or Perpetual? / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.