Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (36427 Views)

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / Argentine Legend Slams Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by MzansiCoolio: 12:17pm On Feb 07
ThunderFireAgba:

I hope to see you rambling here after 21:00hrs. Foo.ol

That time I'll either be celebrating Bafana win or watching the post-match show your high commissioner spoke about. Peace out✌️😎
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by virginchaser(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07
Element of luck is around Southies.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by kgr28(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07
I know SA is paradise, even when you complian about xenophobia, HIV, we are slave and all shhytt you say about us. You azzz holes still wanna be here..... it could only mean one thing...Nigeria is a classic pure 100% davil's hole.... you'd rather be spat in your faces than go back to Nigeria.

I saw Nigeria is a dump when I heard you guys even go to India....like India.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by bekpo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07
Nigeria will win this match, let South Africans go to hell.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by kelmicheal: 12:41pm On Feb 07
LeeSmart:
A very popular cat on the internet predicted that S.A will win Nigeria in today's game. Now Nigerians are looking for the cat to kill it nd eat, lol naija no get chill oo.

Fake prediction
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by KelGraphicz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07
kgr28:
I know SA is paradise, even when you complian about xenophobia, HIV, we are slave and all shhytt you say about us. You azzz holes still wanna be here..... it could only mean one thing...Nigeria is a classic pure 100% davil's hole.... you'd rather be spat in your faces than go back to Nigeria.

I saw Nigeria is a dump when I heard you guys even go to India....like India.

Don't u south Africans have a website? What are u even doing here? This is nairaland not kuvuki land u are not needed here with ur xenophobic blood . Go to your pages on Facebook and see news about how ur people are killing each other daily , you have the highest Crime rate in the world , HIV cases , rape cases , poverty increasing , load shedding but u guys will be quick to mingle in other people's affair thinking your God for asking country is home
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by jonadaft: 12:50pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
And you have highest number of babies born with HIV on the planet

So I ask, are you in a posting to throw HIV jibes in the first place?
Moo moo
Where's your prove HIV?
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by kgr28(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07
KelGraphicz:

Don't u south Africans have a website? What are u even doing here? This is nairaland not kuvuki land u are not needed here with ur xenophobic blood . Go to your pages on Facebook and see news about how ur people are killing each other daily , you have the highest Crime rate in the world , HIV cases , rape cases , poverty increasing , load shedding but u guys will be quick to mingle in other people's affair thinking your God for asking country is home
Even with that, your brothers are still here, the worst place, they are still here.

How are the killings there by the Muslims and Christians?

Tell your bros to leave SA then I will leave this forum......simple.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by nesphil(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07
Don't trust this Xenophobic country.
grin

Fineman2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-68210687
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by nesphil(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07
But there has been history of Xenophobic attacks of other Africans in RSA.

Fineman2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-68210687
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 12:57pm On Feb 07
Jonathan:

Moo moo
Where's your prove HIV?
So you busy pointing fingers at others when infact you don't know your country's status with this disease?

Empty vessels indeed make the most noise

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by soojar(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07
Pathfinder2090:

Please go and check Nigeria 🇳🇬 SA head to head to be very clear. SA no b match to Naija for football

Yeah, Super Eagles are better Head to Head. But I just corrected you that SA has never beaten Nigeria. They defeated Nigeria in 2017 in a Nations cup qualifiers on our home soil.

We learn every day.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 1:17pm On Feb 07
bekpo:
Nigeria will win this match, let South Africans go to hell.
LOL, Nigeria's already hell bro, that's why each and every one of you wanna japa the hell outta there
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Lyricalz01: 1:19pm On Feb 07
leathalbeast:
The warning is actually necessary though I want nigeria to lose

Why won't you want Nigeria to lose, when you're from Namibia.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by leathalbeast: 1:28pm On Feb 07
Lyricalz01:

Why won't you want Nigeria to lose, when you're from Namibia.
am your west African neighbour wai not namibian.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by obaidan: 2:57pm On Feb 07
Bfly:
Very unnecessary warning.
It is necessary. Why is SA agitated? The Nigerian statement says, people should be careful where they watch the match and abvoid provocative celebrations SHOULD Nigeria win. If you have followed how South AFricans attack Nigerians, kill them and damage their properties with little protection from SA government and security officials, you will know that the warning is more than necessary.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by abebi77572: 3:19pm On Feb 07
Any wise Nigerian doing business in South Africa should be taking preventive and mitigating measures now. Those morafvckin South Africans are unpredictable!Any wise Nigerian doing business in South Africa should be taking preventive and mitigating measures now. Those morafvckin South Africans are unpredictable!...
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Holaomoakin(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07
Pray Eagles beat banana banana.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by bekpo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
LOL, Nigeria's already hell bro, that's why each and every one of you wanna japa the hell outta there

Do I tell u I want to leave Nigeria? There's no where like Nigeria, most of us will remain here n salvage it together. We r bless with enormous resources, talents and manpower. There's no country like ours and that's why we r beating South Africa tonight.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Nlanalyst: 10:39pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
My guy, Naija is one Africa's worst countries, A South African hobo doesn't dream of going there
Shame on y'all losers.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 10:41pm On Feb 07
Nlanalyst:

Shame on y'all losers.
Yes, we've lost.. anything else?
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Nlanalyst: 10:42pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
Yes, we've lost.. anything else?
Yeah, left for hell to swallow all xenophobic bastards.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 10:43pm On Feb 07
Nlanalyst:

Yeah, left for hell to swallow all xenophobic bastards.
Hell is where you reside..no wonder everyone wanna japa outta there
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by Nlanalyst: 10:45pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
Hell is where you reside..no wonder everyone wanna japa outta there
Say that to your lazy idiotic fellows. Baby adults with low self esteem.
Bafana buffalo.
Re: AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning by IronGalaxy: 10:50pm On Feb 07
Nlanalyst:

Say that to your lazy idiotic fellows. Baby adults with low self esteem.
Bafana buffalo.
hahahahahaha!! Your time to japa will arrive stay put

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! / Wike Presents Buses To Rivers United & Rivers Angels, ₦20Million To Beat Enyimba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.