Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" (36182 Views)

Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Treasure17(m): 11:37am On Feb 07
I doubt this without empirical evidence.

4 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by motionarena: 11:37am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
What will you be doing with the remaining days? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Dundee united.
Sex is just a 15 - 30min activity you stll have d whole day 4 yourself

2 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Faposky95: 11:39am On Feb 07
cjudy:
Having sex 21times a month, be like you no Dey work or you no get handwork. People wey Dey naija, how una Preeeek take they stand for that economy?

Good one
I no dey look down to see Johnny like b4.
If he like make he stand or Sidon look. Wifey dey try dey playful sometimes but Long John is usually unaroused.

If for say he fit talk....he sef.for.complain of Tin.....U naija

2 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Oboto700(m): 11:39am On Feb 07
Creamypie:
Something like this we Africans dey like 2 hear. People like musk no dey come across issue like this
musk Na chronic masturbator... You think everything is about being too serious

6 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by TheBillyonaire: 11:39am On Feb 07
Righteousness2:
Don't be Deceived! Neither should you Deceive yourself..
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not Dating. It is Fornication. It is adultery.

It will weaken you spirtually and physically.
It will expose you to forms of Nonsense, Spirtually and physically.
It will cripple your destiny. It will reduce you to a loaf of bread

Finally, it will Package you to Hell Fire to weep, lament and wail for ever and Ever.

Is God a Christian?
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by obinna58(m): 11:40am On Feb 07
Pussie getting drilled 21times a month will get slacked

Justice for our ladies
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Oboto700(m): 11:41am On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

Is God a Christian?
what's your understanding of a Christian?
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Ken91(m): 11:42am On Feb 07
Someone should give me a link to connect with Nigeria UK women
I to marry
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by FalseProphet1(m): 11:43am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Resting I guess.

This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:45am On Feb 07
nwekeugochukwu:
A Man Should Have Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic To Avoid Prostrate Cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiId7S0J-yg

He likely has side chics

3 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:46am On Feb 07
21x dey play cool
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Staywithbina: 11:46am On Feb 07
I have sex plenty of times in a month , it’s good and I heard it helps reduce chances of getting prostrate cancer , but then also I read that excess oxytocin which is the hormone released when you get an orgasm can cause prostrate in a man if it’s in excess in the body , which one we wan believe now ,just live your life and do what makes you happy , nobody will live forever , you existence or the longer you stay on earth has no added value to life , you should know that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by skallyman(m): 11:47am On Feb 07
Yes sex is stressful
Jammy2012:
When you are not a sex machine or Love Machine grin Sex is stressful and women enjoy every bit of it. Men only enjoy when they cum and they come to their senses. We have a lot to lose. We must stay focused brother
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by blueghost(m): 11:47am On Feb 07
Otutumumiii:
Every responsible man should have a side chick
That is cheating bro and not responsible
If you are not feeling it better to bow out like a man than to be hiding doing nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by TheBillyonaire: 11:47am On Feb 07
Oboto700:
what's your understanding of a Christian?

A Christian is a Human Being that chose Christianity as a Religion.

God is NOT a Christian.
Jesus was NOT a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by 123papas(m): 11:48am On Feb 07
HeatSeeker:

Basically every working day. There are about 20-22 working days in a month. This is absolutely bonkers!

They said 21 times not 21 days. You can do 2 or 3 rounds in a day

2 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by franchasofficia: 11:48am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
pray for forgiveness wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by CoronaVirusPro: 11:49am On Feb 07
Otutumumiii:
Every responsible man should have a side chick

Polygamy is the way!

One woman cannot satisfy a man’s sexual urge.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Confirm4real(m): 11:49am On Feb 07
Women una don here abi make una try to dey help us grin
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by ayo84(m): 11:51am On Feb 07
To much of everything is not good

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by MrJames007: 11:52am On Feb 07
nwekeugochukwu:
A Man Should Have Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic To Avoid Prostrate Cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiId7S0J-yg
See his stupid head like side chic undecided

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by franchasofficia: 11:52am On Feb 07
Creamypie:
Something like this we Africans dey like 2 hear. People like musk no dey come across issue like this
Whitemen love sex more than African men.

White men and women engage in more sex and crazier things more than African men and women.

The only difference is that we are more pretentious about our sex desires than white folks

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by favour32(m): 11:52am On Feb 07
Sperm wey you keep over long time, dey increase chance to develop prostate wahala.
Dey nack wella or other means....
This na science

...if you like argue with ya ancestors.

...no time.

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by OfeAchi: 11:55am On Feb 07
Gidah:
21 days in a month ,that's some high libido shit
21 times is not same as 21 days.

If you copulate 3 times a day, equivalent of 3 square meals, that makes it achievable within 7 days. cheesy

I guess I have to begin shopping for a side chic.
Please @Nairaland ladies, can anyone help out here?
I have a job as an Oracle Apex Architect. I earn around 1500USD+ on a monthly basis.

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Draslo(m): 11:57am On Feb 07
cjudy:
Having sex 21times a month, be like you no Dey work or you no get handwork. People wey Dey naija, how una Preeeek take they stand for that economy?

On the contrary bad economy and living environment encourages people to have sex more as a sort of joy giver. E.g Palestine, India, Nigeria, Sudan, etc.

4 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by omojeesu(m): 11:59am On Feb 07
End times "science".

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by ModestManager: 11:59am On Feb 07
Stop calling it side-chic plzzzz

IT's SIDE KICK, or Mistress.....As bad as it is.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by matori(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07
Questions:Is this man a Gynecologist ,Oncologist or what? The 21 days I presume is 21 times or rounds smiley
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Calitoscassius(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07
I agree totally.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Calitoscassius(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07
matori:
Questions:Is this man a Gynecologist ,Oncologist or what? The 21 days I presume is 21 times or rounds smiley
Just spread it as you like as long as it is all in a month. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fibroids / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.