Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" (36175 Views)

Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by KushLyon(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07
ShunD:
I heard them dey do, is it true?

I no know o, no be for my mouth you go hear that one
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Boyjaco: 4:08pm On Feb 07
dr do you do your 21 tines every month 🧐
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Boyjaco: 4:10pm On Feb 07
Righteousness2:
Don't be Deceived! Neither should you Deceive yourself..
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not Dating. It is Fornication. It is adultery.

It will weaken you spirtually and physically.
It will expose you to forms of Nonsense, Spirtually and physically.
It will cripple your destiny. It will reduce you to a loaf of bread
hahahaha🧐

Finally, it will Package you to Hell Fire to weep, lament and wail for ever and Ever.

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by themanderon: 4:10pm On Feb 07
nwekeugochukwu:
A Man Should Have Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic To Avoid Prostrate Cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiId7S0J-yg

Doctor from hell. angry

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Boyjaco: 4:10pm On Feb 07
KushLyon:
Justice for Catholic priests. How dem wan survive like this?

masturbation is allow

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Boyjaco: 4:14pm On Feb 07
Jammy2012:
When you are not a sex machine or Love Machine grin Sex is stressful and women enjoy every bit of it. Men only enjoy when they cum and they come to their senses. We have a lot to lose. We must stay focused brother
very true brother
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Boyjaco: 4:15pm On Feb 07
osuofia2:
Later another person will come out and say too much of it is not good.
confusion everywhere
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Obesity(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07
With which wife 😂

All these I am tired or it's only sex you want women give you sex 21 times a month 😂
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by stasius: 4:48pm On Feb 07
Regular Masturbation prevents prostate cancer too.

2 Likes

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by tishbite43: 5:11pm On Feb 07
KushLyon:
Dey play
Those ones Bleep pass you
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by placeofallure(f): 5:15pm On Feb 07
nwekeugochukwu:
A Man Should Have Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic To Avoid Prostrate Cancer

As in shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ah! No na!
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Jman06(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07
KarinaSlim:
Men and Sex are like beans and bread.

Do you hate sex It is ladies like you that get me wondering what women really want. Because you pretend as though you don't like sex whilst we know that women complain and even go to courts if their men withdraw sex from them.

So, which one do we follow now? Do women like sex or not? Or should men start caring about their own satisfaction only??
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by babeface3: 5:35pm On Feb 07
nwekeugochukwu:

Mumu man, lies that lack medical scientific basis. Why not recommend toys instead of side Chics.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by t2luv1: 5:58pm On Feb 07
CondemnBattery:
grin grin grin grin
It's not impossible though.
Some men can have sex 5 times a day

Really woman? Okay if you say so. You first. Me and you. I ain't buying it though.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by eepeepook: 7:38pm On Feb 07
Na poor man get that power. Sex is recreation for them.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by mclloyd22: 8:23pm On Feb 07
Righteousness2:
Don't be Deceived! Neither should you Deceive yourself..
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not Dating. It is Fornication. It is adultery.

It will weaken you spirtually and physically.
It will expose you to forms of Nonsense, Spirtually and physically.
It will cripple your destiny. It will reduce you to a loaf of bread

Finally, it will Package you to Hell Fire to weep, lament and wail for ever and Ever.

So what do we do then. Live with prostrate and die young? Pls give us solution to prostrate
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Mrexcell(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07
KushLyon:

No mind the junk doctor if his medical advice abi research is actually true most rev. father's will surely be dieing daily from prostrate cancer. I have an uncle who lost his wife over a decade ago but refuse to marry another wife or even have a girlfriend till today the last time I was in the village to see him the old man was looking very healthy and very strong at over 70yrs nothing like any prostrate cancer as a result of not having regular sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Mrexcell(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07
kay29000:
Na wa o! So abstinence and no fap are actually dangerous to man's health according to this doctor. No wonder I sometimes feel pain and heaviness down there whenever I go like 30 days without sex.

But that 21 times a month is a lot o! Me that I feel 12 times a month is even a lot,doctor is talking about 21 times a month.

You might kill urself or put urself in trouble if you take this nigerian doctor's advice very serious better go to do ur own proper research to know if what he is saying is correct.

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by officialfestus(m): 11:20am On Feb 08
nwekeugochukwu:

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by NairaMaster1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08
KushLyon:

Them tell you say na all dey fxxk?

I am not saying all. Even some people who are not priests are also not Fxxking bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Bonesetter Complicates A Child's Case, Loses Limb (Graphic Photo) / Fibroids / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.