Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" (36177 Views)

Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by gtassure: 1:06pm On Feb 07
Righteousness2:
Don't be Deceived! Neither should you Deceive yourself..
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not Dating. It is Fornication. It is adultery.

It will weaken you spirtually and physically.
It will expose you to forms of Nonsense, Spirtually and physically.
It will cripple your destiny. It will reduce you to a loaf of bread

Finally, it will Package you to Hell Fire to weep, lament and wail for ever and Ever.
Righteousness and sex are 5&6!
No self control out all! Lol!
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by kay29000(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07
northbird:

Your mind's messing with you. Nothing is happening to you down there. It's your energy that's not flowing through your body.

Okay. This makes sense. Sexual energy is definitely very powerful.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by izicooo(f): 1:07pm On Feb 07
Otutumumiii:
Every responsible man should have a side chick
lol, your own dey always dey different.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by D4gmail1: 1:08pm On Feb 07
grin Dey play

21 times a month will drain all of your productive energy.
You won't be able to think and act well.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by KushLyon(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07
NairaMaster1:

Them tell you say them no the fxxk?

Them tell you say na all dey fxxk?
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:20pm On Feb 07
Jammy2012:
When you are not a sex machine or Love Machine grin Sex is stressful and women enjoy every bit of it. Men only enjoy when they cum and they come to their senses. We have a lot to lose. We must stay focused brother

My concept of sex in marriage is having my woman climb on top and take care of herself.

With a robust and prolonged pre-intimacy, she'll be soaking wet and ready in no time and wouldn't take a lifetime to climax.

A man doesn't need special circumstances to reach climax.
It is the determination to make the woman cum that stresses the man out. And if her climax time is reduced, his work is reduced.

By the way, where there is chemistry, passion/affection and knowledge of erogenous zones and hormone triggers, sex could be satisfying without stressing anyone out.

Also, when a woman is fully ready, mere sucking her nipples can make her climax.
It doesn't have to be a wrestling match or a marathon race; it can be extremely slow yet every stroke evokes a grimace or partial blindness for her.

If you don't want to die young, avoid that situation where you need to anoint your dipstick with lubricant and go banging away like a rabbit on top of a woman who keeps chewing gum, operating her phone or talking coherently while you're at it.

There's no fusion there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by DonroxyII: 1:26pm On Feb 07
Otutumumiii:
Every responsible man should have a side chick
10bottles for you ... You Sabi this Game ....

Every Responsible Man must also Settled His Bills !
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by kay29000(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07
Draslo:

On the contrary bad economy and living environment encourages people to have sex more as a sort of joy giver. E.g Palestine, India, Nigeria, Sudan, etc.

Exactly.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by DonroxyII: 1:32pm On Feb 07
Staywithbina:
I have sex plenty of times in a month , it’s good and I heard it helps reduce chances of getting prostrate cancer , but then also I read that excess oxytocin which is the hormone released when you get an orgasm can cause prostrate in a man if it’s in excess in the body , which one we wan believe now ,just live your life and do what makes you happy , nobody will live forever , you existence or the longer you stay on earth has no added value to life , you should know that
E means too much everything is Bad same as Not doing something is bad ....

The body is meant to release fairly commensurate level of Hormones unto the body systems at a particular point in time ....
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Sleekfingers: 1:32pm On Feb 07
I Will send the video to my wife.

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by obesse: 1:37pm On Feb 07
Gidah:
21 days in a month ,that's some high libido shit
21 times, not 21 days in a month!
grin

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Jamie1000: 1:39pm On Feb 07
Nah this babe dey tell me no sex till marriage untop dating weyy go last for 6 months before courtship...
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by izibili44: 1:41pm On Feb 07
[ na yeye man. quote author=EreluRoz post=128326017]What will you be doing with the remaining days? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€[/quote]
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by toujurs: 1:46pm On Feb 07
It is only a useless man that would do such thing. 21 times, do you want to die
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by northbird: 1:55pm On Feb 07
kay29000:

Okay. This makes sense. Sexual energy is definitely very powerful.

2 keys to make it flow.

1. Meditation

2. Exercises.

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by kay29000(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07
northbird:

2 keys to make it flow.

1. Meditation

2. Exercises.

Yeah, i read about exercise and started doing push ups every morning, and taking long walks in the evenings.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by northbird: 2:09pm On Feb 07
kay29000:

Yeah, i read about exercise and started doing push ups every morning, and taking long walks in the evenings.

I can't tell you enough. You need to experience it.

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by neonly: 2:11pm On Feb 07
deeva2:
But it increases chances of heart attack..

Dat form of treatment is best for the heart
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by imagrg(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07
Allowing for her menstrual flow.
EreluRoz:
What will you be doing with the remaining days? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by HighTable(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07
7 times a month is Optimal.
Back to back sex drains your energy
There should be atleast one or more days in-between
Infact sperm will even finish from your scrotum cheesy
Save your energy for more productive works.

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by onuman: 2:29pm On Feb 07
Righteousness2:
Sex outside the confines of marriage is not Dating. It is Fornication. It is adultery.

Finally, it will Package you to Hell Fire to weep, lament and wail for ever and Ever.

But there are too many badly educated partners or wives who think that sexual intercourse with husband is doing pleasure to the partner or husband; therefore starve their partners or husbands of sex.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by imagrg(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07
Where is my babe, Siofra?
I miss her oh, abi she don jakpa?

I miss JennyClay too. Her vindictive sarcasm on men is so unrivalled that I begin to wonder if she will ever allow any man chook preek in her always wet toto again after a very frustrating encounter with men. I like the lady sha grin

1 Like

Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by ShunD(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07
I heard them dey do, is it true?
KushLyon:
Justice for Catholic priests. How dem wan survive like this?
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by humility33(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07
CondemnBattery:
grin grin grin grin
It's not impossible though.
Some men can have sex 5 times a day
You get the memo cheesy

The ma nor say 21 days but 21 times in a month

U can do 3 times in a day and everybody will be happy cheesy
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by chatinent: 2:59pm On Feb 07
A wrong way to promote healthy tips. Which one bi side chic when wife is capable?
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Tonytonex(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07
Better go find work do.

Shey na pesin wey never chop belle full go dey nack woman 21 times a month abi?
Just dey play.

Most Africans only think of s3x
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Coronavirus1: 3:13pm On Feb 07
Righteousness2:

What about the man After God's hearts David?What about Solomon What about Abraham and so on
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by richiejedi: 3:30pm On Feb 07
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=128326461][i]Don't be Deceived! Neither should you Deceive yourself..

..... I agree the area of sending you to hell, but it will not do any other harm you mentioned here, how come it hasn't done those harm to dangote, our politician's, our musicians and international stars that practically eat it like food with countless number of women, even some pastors too.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by OyinO: 3:32pm On Feb 07
Righteousness2:

Where is your Greek Hellfire located?
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by Banbanna(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07
Abi o. People confusing people left, right and centreπŸ˜€
osuofia2:
Later another person will come out and say too much of it is not good.
Re: "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" by ABC101FF: 3:48pm On Feb 07
Heed to those online/podcast doctors at your own peril. Ina'acho onye iga egbu. Anumpama!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Bonesetter Complicates A Child's Case, Loses Limb (Graphic Photo) / Fibroids / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.