Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (33329 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Sleekfingers: 10:30am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
She should be in her early fifties, I don't even know why people cut down their age. I even like claiming older so I can be respected.

All the same hbd to her

Nigerian ladies and age reduction are inseparable.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Mirasteel: 10:37am On Feb 07
So sexy as ever
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Anatolia: 10:40am On Feb 07
lanre316:

You even get time to reply that mor0nic child of hate. Nobody send their papa. If they like they could cry for the next 100 years. Nobody send them. Let them go and develop their lands instead of causing nuisance wherever they go. They could all jump into the lagoon today and nobody will know that anything happen.

Awon osinwin eniyan.

You are filled with hatred and bile. May God have mercy on you. Look at how vicious you are abusing someone’s father and wishing everyone of a particular tribe. Do you know the exact tribe he is from?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by nedekid: 10:41am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
She should be in her early fifties, I don't even know why people cut down their age. I even like claiming older so I can be respected.

All the same hbd to her
As for omotola, that is her true age. She can never be up to 50.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Anatolia: 10:45am On Feb 07
Omotola was really young when she started acting and she was really beautiful. So she might be right and I don’t see what she will gain from overstating her age.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Astra101: 10:58am On Feb 07
So this woman is barely 2 years older than Tiwa savage
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by lanre316: 11:01am On Feb 07
Anatolia:

You are filled with hatred and bile. May God have mercy on you. Look at how vicious you are abusing someone’s father and wishing everyone of a particular tribe. Do you know the exact tribe he is from?

Don't jump into the middle of a matter and conclude from there. Start from the beginning. Read what he wrote first and reply justly.

My comment is a proportionate and appropriate reaction to his action.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by dante12412(m): 11:10am On Feb 07
tydi:
shocked

The last picture just want finish me with imagination

Hope say u Neva run go down d street go buy okin soap to take enter bathroom go .......,... :omke I no talk wetin dey my mind 1st grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:17am On Feb 07
All dis filtered pictures means nothing
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by kay29000(m): 11:23am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:

All the same hbd to her

I know her cousin, and he is older than her...that's her real age, she was born in 78.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by LordIsaac(m): 11:38am On Feb 07
Timagex:
If you like, marry for love, don't marry for money. 😁
Tonto Dikeh and countless others married for money!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Streetmovement(m): 11:59am On Feb 07
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Better milf, happy birthday to her cool
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by RedAlert08(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07
lanre316:

You even get time to reply that mor0nic child of hate. Nobody send their papa. If they like they could cry for the next 100 years. Nobody send them. Let them go and develop their lands instead of causing nuisance wherever they go. They could all jump into the lagoon today and nobody will know that anything happen.

Awon osinwin eniyan.

Anyway, not as much nuisance as your Fulani masters that can come to your land, desecrate it and you won't cough, because you're pathological cowards. You only find your voices when Igbos are involved. Because you know they're not inclined to violence.

Stop being stu.pid
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by essentialone(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07
The only truly pretty Yoruba lady. If na lie, mention another person.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by godwon01(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07
I thought she is 50 years already.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by godofuck231: 1:17pm On Feb 07
Alpha bitch,she out bitches the bitches and sill hotter and sexier than the native chickens claiming to slay queens, wife , diva Queen, mother, an icon of what a woman should look like and should be
Oh god [my finger is on the trigger, I forgot myself
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by NwokoloOwa: 1:27pm On Feb 07
Just recycling several old photos. Give us something fresh again.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Maysdevices(f): 1:29pm On Feb 07
lanre316:

Awon osinwin eniyan.

You wey come from Ekiti dey claim developed land

Wonders shall never end

Your brothers will shoot you for a rich man from any tribe

I can pay for your legs to be broken today and use your brothers to do it

It is actually you that can jump into the lagoon and no one will bat an eyelid because you are extremely poor and angry

Tribe of agberos sef dey talk about nuisance, awon werey meji
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Maysdevices(f): 1:31pm On Feb 07
essentialone:
The only truly pretty Yoruba lady. If na lie, mention another person.
Iyabo Ojo
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Kevineleven(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07
Natural beauty, too good looking for her age
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Maysdevices(f): 1:37pm On Feb 07
lanre316:

Don't jump into the middle of a matter and conclude from there. Start from the beginning. Read what he wrote first and reply justly.

Nah. We all saw his first reply

Instead of you to focus on him, you started showing your bitterness for people wey no even send you or
think about you 🤡🤡🤡

They are in their shops trying to give their families a better life while you involve them in a comment that might have been made by an Hausa man

‘Make them go develop their land instead of causing nuisance everywhere’

One person say he no like Yoruba people, you dey cry like small pikin, you don’t even know if he’s from the East
🤡🤡🤡

Dey fight who no fight you 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07
Happy birthday 🎊🎂
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by lanre316: 2:15pm On Feb 07
Maysdevices:
Nah. We all saw his first reply

Instead of you to focus on him, you started showing your bitterness for people wey no even send you or
think about you 🤡🤡🤡

They are in their shops trying to give their families a better life while you involve them in a comment that might have been made by an Hausa man

‘Make them go develop their land instead of causing nuisance everywhere’

One person say he no like Yoruba people, you dey cry like small pikin, you don’t even know if he’s from the East
🤡🤡🤡

Dey fight who no fight you 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Alright, my bad.

I got carried away. I should have replied him accordingly instead of targeting a whole group of people. I apologise. I have edited my earlier comment.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by morgstreme: 2:38pm On Feb 07
nlfpmod:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omotola_Jalade_Ekeinde

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3BjiWHoniY/?igsh=ZzM3NHE2MWo1c3Bi

Every year Omotola reduces her age..

She is not less than 47..or 48..

I knew her as a kid in Kaduna..
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Adrian9(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07
YoungLionken:
My crush that year (back then, I chose her over Genevieve Nnaji) cool..

Some women are damn lucky, just one or two relationships, boom marriage! Others would have to date all the sons of Pharaoh before Moses comes to the rescue grin. Someone like Genevieve, Ini-Edo, Cuppy, to mention a few, are always like "why can't I find love like others?". Rita Dominic was lucky lately, see how she held her man tight, even if it means leaving the screen cool. Man/pre*k na your mate grin..

Happy birthday Omo bebe🎂! More years for a happy home and prosperity...
You nor well grin grin grin grin grin. But make we no over hype preek o, these women get other things wey hungry Dem for man ( money, looks,care).
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Anatolia: 3:57pm On Feb 07
lanre316:

His response might be annoying to you but wishing an entire tribe from a different part of Nigeria death wish because of the annoying response of a single individual or set of individuals is unjustifiable. I do not think most members of his tribe would agree to his viewpoint. So limit your anger to him and not his father or tribe.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by lanre316: 4:16pm On Feb 07
Anatolia:

His response might be annoying to you but wishing an entire tribe from a different part of Nigeria death wish because of the annoying response of a single individual or set of individuals is unjustifiable. I do not think most members of his tribe would agree to his viewpoint. So limit your anger to him and not his father or tribe.

You're right. I was carried away.

I apologize for that.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Maysdevices(f): 4:27pm On Feb 07
lanre316:

Alright, my bad.

I got carried away. I should have replied him accordingly instead of targeting a whole group of people. I apologise. I have edited my earlier comment.
You sure you’re Yoruba? You are a very emotionally intelligent being, I would’ve used insult to finish anyone that talked to me like that 😮

Not to say Yorubas are not intelligent but the recent attacks against them because of Tinubu have made them become too emotional about their opinions, fighting imaginary enemies

Its all banter; I apologize too

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by eepeepook: 7:41pm On Feb 07
1978. Small girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up / Funke Adesiyan Stuns In Red Outfit. Fans React / Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.