Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine (1727 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by Ken4Christ: 9:05am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

So the Biblical God wasn't satisfied with animals again then moved to human?
That's like yahoo yahoo to Yahoo plus!

That theory is from Babalawo/Boka/Dibia ritualists!

The quality of life of the blood of animals is not the same as that of human. We are far superior to animals. This is why the sacrifices of animals cannot pay for the sins of mankind. It only covered or atone for their sins for one year.

So, God needed a perfect sacrifice that will meet the demand of Justice. This is why his Son Jesus had to come to take up a human flesh and paid the price.

Legally, everyone is free. But it can only profit you when you accept it. This is why Jesus said;

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

He said further;

John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So, the choice is yours. If you believe, you will be saved. If you don't, you are condemned.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Feb 12
TenQ:

And you expect that we can trust the Qur'an with the proper names of people or groups?

Who is Isa?
What is the Injeel?

Okay!
According to Allah, who are those who say
1. Trinity?
2. Isa is Allah?
3. People of the Book (other than the Jews)?

Why do you people look for validation in the Book of the Christians if Allah never referred to us?

Comprehension = 0

What's the Arabic word translated as Christians?
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by TenQ: 9:16am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

Comprehension = 0

What's the Arabic word translated as Christians?
Nasara!
All your Islamic scholars translate Nasara into English as Christians

Just as
Gospel became Injeel
and
Yeshua became Isa

Now, answer my question
1. According to Allah, who are those who say
a. Trinity?
b. Isa is Allah?
c. People of the Book (other than the Jews)?

2. Why do you people look for validation in the Book of the Christians if Allah never referred to us?

TWO simple questions!
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 9:23am On Feb 12
Ken4Christ:

The quality of life of the blood of animals is not the same as that of human. We are far superior to animals. This is why the sacrifices of animals cannot pay for the sins of mankind. It only covered or atone for their sins for one year.
So God cherish human blood than animal blood? Does he drink it like a vampire? He could have just created an endless pool of blood to drink if He needs blood!

So, God needed a perfect sacrifice that will meet the demand of Justice. This is why his Son Jesus had to come to take up a human flesh and paid the price.

Legally, everyone is free. But it can only profit you when you accept it. This is why Jesus said;

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

He said further;

John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So, the choice is yours. If you believe, you will be saved. If you don't, you are condemned.

God needs no sacrifice!
But Samuel declared: “Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obedience to His voice? Behold, obedience is better than sacrifice, and attentiveness is better than the fat of rams. 1 Samuel 15:22

Matthew 12:7
If only you had known the meaning of 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the innocent.

Mark 12:33
and to love Him with all your heart and with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself, which is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."

Hebrews 10:6
In burnt offerings and sin offerings You took no delight.

Psalm 40:6
Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but my ears You have opened. Burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not require.

Psalm 51:15-16
O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare Your praise. For You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; You take no pleasure in burnt offerings.

Ken4christ abi all these bolded verses are lies?

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by honesttalk21: 10:09am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

Hmmm!

2 Kings 19:10
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you [/b]saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Isaiah 37:10
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘[b]Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, [/b]saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Jeremiah 20:7
[b]O Lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived;

You have overcome me and prevailed.
I have become a laughingstock all day long;
Everyone mocks me.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.”

Ezekiel 14:9
“But if the prophet is prevailed upon to speak a word, it is I, the Lord, who have prevailed upon that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand against him and destroy him from among My people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false
Imagine the justification

1 Kings 22:22
The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’

(Encouraged by your god?)

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a 9 Bible Verses about
God Deceiving
Most Relevant Verses
Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Verse Concepts
O Lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived;
Everyone mocks me.

Verse Concepts
Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.”

Verse Concepts
“But if the prophet is prevailed upon to speak a word, it is I, the Lord, who have prevailed upon that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand against him and destroy him from among My people Israel.

Verse Concepts
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,

Job 13:7
“Will you speak what is unjust for God,
And speak what is deceitful for Him?

Verse Concepts
The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’

Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.”
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Feb 12
honesttalk21:

“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you [/b]saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘[b]Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, [/b]saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

[b]O Lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived;

Everyone mocks me.

For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false
Imagine the justification

(Encouraged by your god?)

Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a 9 Bible Verses about
God Deceiving
Most Relevant Verses
Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Verse Concepts
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Verse Concepts
O Lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived;
Everyone mocks me.

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,

Job 13:7
“Will you speak what is unjust for God,
And speak what is deceitful for Him?

Verse Concepts

Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.”

I think I did gave all these to TenQ, sirtee15 and others and they were giving one excuses or the other!
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 11:00am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:
So God cherish human blood than animal blood? Does he drink it like a vampire? He could have just created an endless pool of blood to drink if He needs blood!

God needs no sacrifice!
But Samuel declared: “Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obedience to His voice? Behold, obedience is better than sacrifice, and attentiveness is better than the fat of rams. 1 Samuel 15:22

If only you had known the meaning of 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the innocent.

and to love Him with all your heart and with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself, which is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."

Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but my ears You have opened. Burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not require.

O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare Your praise. For You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; You take no pleasure in burnt offerings.

Ok let me discuss the atonement of sin and forgiveness according to the bible.
Promise me U won't abandon it because that's always my problem when debating with U.
U run away half way
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 11:03am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

Of what use is the holy spirit empowering him when he wanted to kill lion and thirty people for betting and stealing their clothes!

When he returns, Why would Jesus say to those filled with the power of the holy spirit and performing miracle thru the power of the holy spirit-

Depart from me all ye workers of iniquity.

Why would he tell them to go away despite these people performed sign and wonders in his name?
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 11:06am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

I think I did gave all these to TenQ, sirtee15 and others and they were giving one excuses or the other!

What excuse. U that don't even know what's the holy spirit.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 2:24pm On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

Ok let me discuss the atonement of sin and forgiveness according to the bible.
Promise me U won't abandon it because that's always my problem when debating with U.
U run away half way

You think say I get time to waste!

I will respond to you three times and you've used one!
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 2:25pm On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

What excuse. U that don't even know what's the holy spirit.

You should bring the excuses again!
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 2:28pm On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

When he returns, Why would Jesus say to those filled with the power of the holy spirit and performing miracle thru the power of the holy spirit-

Depart from me all ye workers of iniquity.

Why would he tell them to go away despite these people performed sign and wonders in his name?

That's obvious as they didn't follow his ways but were workers of iniquities!
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 3:07pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

That's obvious as they didn't follow his ways but were workers of iniquities!

But they had the power of holy spirit in them, they were performing signs and wonder like Samson- the killing machine.

Why would He reject them, despite having the holy spirit power at work in them.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 3:09pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

You think say I get time to waste!

I will respond to you three times and you've used one!

Then continue with your delusion and stop calling my name to irrelevance.
To each his belief..I'd that not what your Koran says.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 3:42pm On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

Then continue with your delusion and stop calling my name to irrelevance.
To each his belief..I'd that not what your Koran says.

k
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 3:43pm On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

But they had the power of holy spirit in them, they were performing signs and wonder like Samson- the killing machine.

Why would He reject them, despite having the holy spirit power at work in them.

Even Babalawo can do miracles!

Must someone have the Holy spirit to do miracles?
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 4:34pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

Even Babalawo can do miracles!

Must someone have the Holy spirit to do miracles?

But they casted put demon in the name of the Lord

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

Babalawo dey perform miracle in the name of Jesus?

Even Jesus didn't deny they performed the miracles in his name, he acknowledged that fact; He just wasn't having it.

The question is why? Because calling him Lord and doing miracle isn't enough.
To enter the kingdom of heaven, U have to do the will of the Father.

Matthew 7.21
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Now the question is Did Samson- the killing machine do the will of the Father or followed his own desire?
This should answer the question U looking for if U are honest.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by Mayntheemaynn: 6:52pm On Feb 12
SIRTee15:

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

you mean jewish people in 1st century was casting out demons in the name of 'yeshua' grin grin

john the baptist said jesus will baptize people using what?
which name did jesus say you should not blaspheme against?
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 7:14pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:

you mean jewish people in 1st century was casting out demons in the name of 'yeshua' grin grin

john the baptist said jesus will baptize people using what?
which name did jesus say you should not blaspheme against?

U testing my patience. Be like say the ban u chop never do U. Seems U want more.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by Ken4Christ: 10:32pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

God needs no sacrifice!

Ken4christ abi all these bolded verses are lies?

You can quote scriptures like this and you didn't see these verses below;

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 8:21am On Feb 13
Ken4Christ:

You can quote scriptures like this and you didn't see these verses below;

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

The Lamb of God has been killed by Abraham! Na original lamb be that! Human being Jesus no be Lamb! No be only lamb na goat!

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Same Matthew said:

Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Is the writer of Hebrew confused?
[b]Hebrews 10:6
In burnt offerings and sin offerings You took no delight.[/b]
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Feb 13
SIRTee15:

Babalawo dey perform miracle in the name of Jesus?

Even Jesus didn't deny they performed the miracles in his name, he acknowledged that fact; He just wasn't having it.

The question is why? Because calling him Lord and doing miracle isn't enough.
To enter the kingdom of heaven, U have to do the will of the Father.

Matthew 7.21
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Now the question is Did Samson- the killing machine do the will of the Father or followed his own desire?
This should answer the question U looking for if U are honest.

Yes, many Babalawo give pastors juju. They bury items in the church premises to attract crowd! And the pastor will still call Jesus to heal.
Samson was doing the will of God by marrying a Philistine wife. (Judges 14:4 NIV)
That's why the Holy Spirit helped him with Power!
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by Ken4Christ: 9:26am On Feb 13
AntiChristian:

The Lamb of God has been killed by Abraham! Na original lamb be that! Human being Jesus no be Lamb! No be only lamb na goat!

Same Matthew said:

Is the writer of Hebrew confused?
[b]Hebrews 10:6
In burnt offerings and sin offerings You took no delight.[/b]

You are hopelessly confused.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Feb 13
Ken4Christ:

You are hopelessly confused.

Even Holy Spirit is confused to have turned Samson to a killing machine!
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 9:35am On Feb 13
AntiChristian:

Yes, many Babalawo give pastors juju. They bury items in the church premises to attract crowd! And the pastor will still call Jesus to heal.
Samson was doing the will of God by marrying a Philistine wife. (Judges 14:4 NIV)
That's why the Holy Spirit helped him with Power!

Pastor wey put juju under his church knows his source of power and whose name he's calling to do his miracles. Pastor can deceive others but he can't deceive himself.
Such Pastor won't even bother to call upon the Lord on the day of judgement, he will simply go and stand at the gate of hell, then wait for them to open it so he can enter willingly.

Samson wey dey commit fornication up and down, na him dey do the will of the Lord. Samson wey dey sleep with prostitute, na that one dey follow God's commandments.
Even Delilah is not his wife, na mistress. He carry woman put for house without paying the bride price, is that what the law of Moses taught him?
Abeg, say better thing.
Samson wanted the power but not the responsibility and accountability that comes with it.
He wanted to be known as a mighty man but not
a righteous or holy man.

Samson knew so long as he kept the vow, the power will stay.
But he foolishly thought he could keep that vow by his own might rather than trust in God who established the covenant in the first place.
That was his downfall.

And above is why we need the new covenant in the NT we preach to u Muslims

U keep the law not by your might or power but by the spirit of Jesus at work in you. Your physical self cannot perfect the things of the spirit, it's impossible.

At this junction, I'm 100% sure the story of Samson now makes sense to U.
But your stubbornness and blind faith in islam will not allow u acknowledge the truth.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 9:45am On Feb 13
SIRTee15:

Samson wey dey commit fornication up and down, na him dey do the will of the Lord. Samson wey dey sleep with prostitute na that one dey follow God's commandments.
I gave you the verses but you guys usually assume you know it all!

Samson’s Marriage Judges 14:1-4
Samson went down to Timnah and saw there a young Philistine woman. When he returned, he said to his father and mother, “I have seen a Philistine woman in Timnah; now get her for me as my wife.”

His father and mother replied, “Isn’t there an acceptable woman among your relatives or among all our people? Must you go to the uncircumcised Philistines to get a wife?”

But Samson said to his father, “Get her for me. She’s the right one for me.” (His parents did not know that this was from the Lord, who was seeking an occasion to confront the Philistines; for at that time they were ruling over Israel.)

Even Delilah is not his wife, na mistress. He carry woman for house without paying the bride price, is that what the law of Moses taught him?
Abeg, say better thing.
Samson wanted the power but not the responsibility and accountability that comes with it.
He wanted to be known as a might man but not
a righteous or holy man.

Samson knew so long as he kept the vow, the power will stay.
But he foolishly thought he could keep that vow by his own might rather than trust in God who established the covenant in the first place.
That was his downfall.

And above is why we need the new covenant we read about in the new testament.
U keep the law not by your might or power but by the spirit of Jesus at work in you.

At this junction, I'm 100% sure the story of Samson now makes sense to U.
But your stubbornness and blind faith in islam will not allow u acknowledge the truth.

It keeps becoming more senseless to me.
In Judges 15:14 (I know you won't read it), Holy Spirit came powerfully on Samson again and he killed a thousand people with a jawbone
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 10:17am On Feb 13
AntiChristian:

In Judges 15:14 (I know you won't read it), Holy Spirit came powerfully on Samson again and he killed a thousand people with a jawbone

Ok let's make this a debate. That's the only way to go forward
Now let's start from the beginning.
What was the vow God established with Samson?
What was Samson expected to do by virtue of the movement with him and God AS PRONOUNCED BY THE ANGEL OF THE LORD.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 10:28am On Feb 13
AntiChristian:

Judges 16

One day Samson went to Gaza, where he saw a prostitute. He went in to spend the night with her. 2 The people of Gaza were told, “Samson is here!” So they surrounded the place and lay in wait for him all night at the city gate. They made no move during the night, saying, “At dawn we’ll kill him.”

Ok they collected your wife from u and killed her. After overcoming her grief, is this next thing for a man of God to be doing?
So because have the manifestation of spirit of God in you, na to dey do anyhow?
I think Muslims are like Samson, once they triggered they go violent and extreme. No caution, no restrain.
Once the spirit of islam or Muhammed enters them, they can murder thousands, and won't feel bad about it.
So there u have it, antichristian Samson is Una me tor for Muslim world.
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 12:36pm On Feb 13
SIRTee15:

Judges 16

One day Samson went to Gaza, where he saw a prostitute. He went in to spend the night with her. 2 The people of Gaza were told, “Samson is here!” So they surrounded the place and lay in wait for him all night at the city gate. They made no move during the night, saying, “At dawn we’ll kill him.”

Ok they collected your wife from u and killed her. After overcoming her grief, is this next thing for a man of God to be doing?
So because have the manifestation of spirit of God in you, na to dey do anyhow?
I think Muslims are like Samson, once they triggered they go violent and extreme. No caution, no restrain.
Once the spirit of islam or Muhammed enters them, they can murder thousands, and won't feel bad about it.
So there u have it, antichristian Samson is Una me tor for Muslim world.

I never reach or quoted Judges 16. I am still between Judges 14 and 15. You are too forward!
Muslims are like Samson, so your God sends Holy Spirit to help them kill you right?

You get sense like this? Deborah was killed by the Holy Spirit empowering the killer! Boko Haram too kills by being empowered with the Holy Spirit! The killers were like Samson! We should blame the Holy Spirit!
Holy spirit entered Samson to kill thousands!
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by AntiChristian: 12:45pm On Feb 13
SIRTee15:

Ok let's make this a debate. That's the only way to go forward
Now let's start from the beginning.
What was the vow God established with Samson?
What was Samson expected to do by virtue of the movement with him and God AS PRONOUNCED BY THE ANGEL OF THE LORD.

Samson was not to touch strong wine or anything unclean!

So how does this explain how the holy spirit used him to kill a thousand, steal, etc?
Re: Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine by SIRTee15: 2:07pm On Feb 13
AntiChristian:

Samson was not to touch strong wine or anything unclean!

So how does this explain how the holy spirit used him to kill a thousand, steal, etc?

Stop reading your own exegesis to the passage. Stick to the text.
U confusing God's covenant to Samson with his mum.

Read judges 13 them come back and answer. Esp 13.1-3.

What was the vow established btw God and Samson.
What was the goal of the vow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? / Is Nairaland A Godly Site? / Kano State Police Command Parade Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.