Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments (27130 Views)

Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos / 2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by FarmPlanetNG: 12:09pm On Feb 08
Kinzo0917:

Stop be foolish

I am from the south/west. But that does not mean we should shy away from the truth

Nigerians are groaning. Just yesterday women traders in Ogun said they will beat up Tinubu if dey see him

I know your family 👪 members are not finding it easy aswell

This is not about Igbos or any other tribes. Things are not working well in d country

Upto this moment, January salary to government workers has not been paid and you are here talking rubbish

women traders in Ogun said they will beat up Tinubu if dey see him grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Formation10: 12:11pm On Feb 08
epondudu:
By the end of the week dollar rate will fall mercilessly.
INFACT Nigeria is better than 15years ago, the president have done alot.
Only Obi supporters are wailing,Nigeria is getting
better.
HOPE RENEWAL
GOD BLESS JAGABAN
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
oga no hid you face you dey wail also because you vote for the failure of a president call tinubu you shame if you know you no know even his best supports are wailing eg Asira Tokubo abi you who tell me say you support tinubu pass Asari the guy complaining bitterly you they here they type rubbish
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Fizalis(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08
You are a funny guy "mr light at the end of a tunnel" 😅😅😅😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Max24:

Prove to me that all these negative stories are not coming from developers. While everybody are feeling the expected birthing pains of a reconfigured economy only developers are behaving like there is no hope for Nigeria just because their hero lost to Tinubu. Some of us can see light at the end of this short tunnel. It will surely end in praise for the Patriots and shame for the Saboteurs !
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by tunji2003(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08
Chimarto:
I respect any Yoruba that didn't vote for Ti.... Bu
I am so happy as a Yoruba man I didn't vote tinubu despite all the pressure from my boss my action is now justified.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:12pm On Feb 08
alpharoyalty:
She is probably ibo.

The average Igbo is a critical thinker with strong business sense.

Unless paid handsomely, no sane Igbo would have voted the druggie.

Igbo's top choices for the last elections would have been Osinbajo, Kwankwaso, Obi, Amaechi, Umahi, and Atiku; in that order.

Depending of course, on who was on the ballot of the two main political parties.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Formation10: 12:12pm On Feb 08
epondudu:
By the end of the week dollar rate will fall mercilessly.
INFACT Nigeria is better than 15years ago, the president have done alot.
Only Obi supporters are wailing,Nigeria is getting
better.
HOPE RENEWAL
GOD BLESS JAGABAN
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
oga no hid you face you dey wail also because you vote for the failure of a president call tinubu you shame if you know you no know even his best supports are wailing eg Asira Tokubo abi you who tell me say you support tinubu pass Asari the guy complaining bitterly you they here they type rubbish say na obi supporters they wail why all of una way support tinubu they hid una ugly face in shame
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2nZuFGFPKw?si=hWP0kRafJqDBnAGg

If you cannot rule, leave the office so someone else can enter- Lady who campaigned vigorously for President Tinubu during the elections laments over high cost of living eights months into his government.
Haha jagaban
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by saintrow1: 12:16pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

Nah. Tinubu will rule till 5055. No Igbo man will rule for as long as Tinubu is the one ruling we're okay with it. After all na your people dey protest and cry of hunger. Ebi pawa oooooooooooooooo

MUGU, the max Tinubu can stay in power for is 8 years. It is better for those that are complaining of hunger to keep complaining as long as they are not selling their children like ibo people looooooooool. Ibo women are now like layers of chicken that are packed in baby factories across Nigeria to birth babies for sale. Continue selling your children in peace because of chronic hunger. Abi you too, you are for sale, make we buy you so that your mama go see food chop.

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08
madfind:

If you cannot rule, leave the office so someone else can enter- Lady who campaigned vigorously for President Tinubu during the elections laments over high cost of living eights months into his government.

So? She did her part by voting for her preferred candidate. They all promised to turn things around for Nigeria. It is not her if winners/political office holders reneged on their promises. I would rather blame those who didn't come out to vote on election days
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by G00dharddick: 12:17pm On Feb 08
saintrow1:

MUGU, the max Tinubu can stay in power for is 8 years. It is better for those that are complaining of hunger to keep complaining as long as they are not selling their children like ibo people looooooooool. Ibo women are now like layers of chicken that are packed in baby factories across Nigeria to birth babies for sale. Continue selling your children in peace because of chronic hunger. Abi you too, you are for sale, make we buy you so that your mama go see food chop.

Seun osewa justwise sissy farano disguy nlfpmod

Rule 2
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:17pm On Feb 08
Max24:

Prove to me that all these negative stories are not coming from developers. While everybody are feeling the expected birthing pains of a reconfigured economy only developers are behaving like there is no hope for Nigeria just because their hero lost to Tinubu. Some of us can see light at the end of this short tunnel. It will surely end in praise for the Patriots and shame for the Saboteurs !

Nairaland's Darling Daddy crooner used this scope that year till eight years waka pass.

Shameless is still on Nairaland months after, doing what he knows best.

A president will one day emerge in Nigeria that has no need for a propaganda crew.

This filthy job of defending the horrendous and insulting the intelligence of sane Nigerians will one day come to an end.

This have I seen.

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by maasoap(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08
Chimarto:
I respect any Yoruba that didn't vote for Ti.... Bu
What about any Igbo that didn't vote for Obi?
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Fizalis(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08
Who is SHEGE?
SHEGE na BANZA!

Who is BANZA?
BANZA na SHEGE!

Nigeria is a "for profit" company and BAT is just a glorified "Manager" put in their to bring in profit.

The company owners don't care about you n I as long as profits keep coming in!

OPEN YA EYES
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by saintrow1: 12:20pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

2031 is too small. Tinubu will rule till 5055. And of course your people from SW are the ones wailing most of hunger and starvation. You think you're doing the Igbos and other tribes in Nigeria? U never see anything.

Na your people from SW Dey protest and cry of hunger, u left it and Started misyarning dust 🤡

I didn't know that the northerners protesting and complaining of hunger are also Yoruba ppl.
It is better to wail of hardship n hunger compare to ibos selling their children and increasing the volume of baby factories across Nigeria. 85% of ibo women are olosho, this 8 years of tinubu will help reduce ibos population. As far as I'm concerned, Una go sell your children finish by 2031. Looooooooool
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by saintrow1: 12:21pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

Rule 2

Oloshi, when you were insulting Yoruba ppl it was ok but you don't want the same insult. Looooooooool
What about rule 500, werey
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by saintrow1: 12:24pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

Rule 2

Yoruba: e bi pa woooo
Ibo: we are selling children for sale, come and buy. Buy 1 and get 1 for free, special offer till 2031.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by joefelin2345: 12:25pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
Who else noticed Tinubu supporters are the ones wailing the most? This is just the beginning!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with SW their eyes go clear!

Obi must be taught a lesson!
Oga try to see the positive side of their wailing. Not that they can't take care of themselves as no one is still feeding them. They only want to remind the Govt of it's pre-election promises. Mind you, with or without any Govt In Power all the tribes & ethnic groups in Nigeria shall survive one way or the other. Stop carrying any politician on your head my brother/sister. Politicians don't know tribes, they only know class FYI.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by maasoap(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:
What I will take from this is that the Nigerian electorate is dreadfully uneducated. No one who heard Tinubu's policies could have ever believed that we were going to be in for a rosy time. He clearly promised to reduce purchasing power and other harsh measures. Did no one tell her?

I never supported Tinubu before the elections, but I currently support some of his policies because I believe they are necessary for a better Nigeria but I also know and I'm prepared to endure some suffering in the interim.
You didn't vote for him but you're now supporting some of his policies which you just admitted that he mentioned during his campaign? Why didn't you vote for him then but now supporting his policies?
BTW: this is not a sign of government that will make Nigeria better, far from it. The prices of goods and services were not only increased but also increasing everyday, serious hyperinflation caused by his policy. The only antidote for that is policy reversal
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by EzekielAkins: 12:30pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
Who else noticed Tinubu supporters are the ones wailing the most? This is just the beginning!

Ya a Bhad guy😁
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by ABC101FF: 12:32pm On Feb 08
Eyah, sorry o. He's going nowhere. He's just 8 months into his stolen mandate. You all still have 3 years and 4 months of Wailing to do. The worse is yet to come. Dance for him again in 2027 and add another 4 years to your agony. Because of tribal affiliations you all left capable hands to support incapable hands.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by able20(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08
Reno Omokiri and all them mumu supporters of the Blind and sick Tinubu will cry blood.
This is just 10% of the renewed Shege program
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by SmartyPants(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08
maasoap:

You didn't vote for him but you're now supporting some of his policies which you just admitted that he mentioned during his campaign? Why didn't you vote for him then but now supporting his policies?
BTW: this is not a sign of government that will make Nigeria better, far from it. The prices of goods and services were not only increased but also increasing everyday, serious hyperinflation caused by his policy. The only antidote for that is policy reversal

I mentioned why already. The policies are good policies on paper - I didn't support him because he wasn't the best choice for Nigeria as an individual.

In terms of policies, fuel subsidy needed to go or be restructured. The naira needed to be floated. I supported these on the premise that a boost in our petroleum industry would mitigate some of the negative effects. Interestingly the only candidate who didn't promise to do these things was Sowore so really, as far as policies go, all Nigerians should be on the same page.

In terms of implementation, they've not done so well but going back on these policies is a no-no. That means the pain will have been for nothing. They have to push ahead and find ways to make the policies work.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by theforemost: 12:40pm On Feb 08
ALL these nonsense you are all playing is negative politics. The real problem of this country is not our leaders. The first is Fulani herders. Imagine myetti shaytan daring Tinubu. Buhari left behind a DESTROYED Nigeria. He TORE everything called Peace in Nigeria. I swear, if Atiku had won, it would have been worse. He's a fellow Fulani who's even in support of them. See him and that devil cleric called GUNmi.
If Obi had won, it would have been the worst.he wouldn't have been able to resque things but his boys would attempt it with rascality and plunder the country into another war. The worst this time.
Untill we all leave politics for now till 2027 and face resque mission
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by ncoolsome(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08
Max24:

You are crying and pointing fingers at the so called developers?? How are we your problem now ??
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by 12345baba(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08
Na the indomie own shock me pass o.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by proxillin(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08
Max24:

SHEY o lanrun opolo ni?

rest na...

this thing is not funny again..is wasiu ayinde omo Igbo too?

this is no more about religion ooo
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by madfind: 1:03pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

I mentioned why already. The policies are good policies on paper - I didn't support him because he wasn't the best choice for Nigeria as an individual.

In terms of policies, fuel subsidy needed to go or be restructured. The naira needed to be floated. I supported these on the premise that a boost in our petroleum industry would mitigate some of the negative effects. Interestingly the only candidate who didn't promise to do these things was Sowore so really, as far as policies go, all Nigerians should be on the same page.

In terms of implementation, they've not done so well but going back on these policies is a no-no. That means the pain will have been for nothing. They have to push ahead and find ways to make the policies work.
and how is it going now
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by AllahOfBlood: 1:08pm On Feb 08
Typical Yoruba women dae sweet to knack and they are always deep
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by SmartyPants(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08
madfind:
and how is it going now

What's your point?
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Jackson105: 1:09pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:

Is that the reason why your parents in Anambra are selling their kids?
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Lagyaovye33: 1:17pm On Feb 08
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2nZuFGFPKw?si=hWP0kRafJqDBnAGg

We de look una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan Instead Of Dollars For Chinese Oil Sales / 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.