Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments (27112 Views)

Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos / 2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

I mentioned why already. The policies are good policies on paper - I didn't support him because he wasn't the best choice for Nigeria as an individual.

In terms of policies, fuel subsidy needed to go or be restructured. The naira needed to be floated. I supported these on the premise that a boost in our petroleum industry would mitigate some of the negative effects. Interestingly the only candidate who didn't promise to do these things was Sowore so really, as far as policies go, all Nigerians should be on the same page.

In terms of implementation, they've not done so well but going back on these policies is a no-no. That means the pain will have been for nothing. They have to push ahead and find ways to make the policies work.

Go where? The only oil producing nation that can't subsidise oil for her impoverished citizens grin grin grin. That should tell you that subsidising oil wasn't our problem as they made it looked like but corruption. As long as corruption persists, no policy will ever work.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by tunde1200(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08
Max24:
The obsession for negative stories on Tinubu continues by the developers. They have 8 years to do this sha.

Yes, they have only 8years to do so.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Father4all: 1:53pm On Feb 08
Let her continue dancing till she will enter grave
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by betshopagent(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08
Max24:

Did you watch Nigerias Afcon match yesterday? That's another sign. God uses the based things of this world to confound the wise. God makes Tinubu winner over his opponents. He won Atiku, Obi and Bafana Bafana. When last did Nigeria get to the finals of Afcon? In the same vein he would also conquer Nigerias economic challenges.
yes we watched it.Nigeria was winning in normal time till yesterday when Shettima, an APC(badluck) decided to visit them. APC used their bodyodour and badlcuck to drag our game to penalties. Also the last time we won this Afcon, it was under Goodluck the man your lots voted out upon him being far better than your Apcshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Igbek76: 2:03pm On Feb 08
PUSSYHOE:
grin from tinubu supporter to wailer grin

Most progressives are also critics.
You will see more Tinubu's supporters criticizing him. Yorubas don't spare anyone from criticism even their fellow brothers.
And Tinubu will become the best President in Nigeria.
You guyz should stay and watch.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by sankolo84: 2:11pm On Feb 08
Chimarto:
I respect any Yoruba that didn't vote for Ti.... Bu

And I am one of them. They even called us bastard and cursed us at the polling unit but we maintained our ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by CluelessMODS: 2:17pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
Who else noticed Tinubu supporters are the ones wailing the most? This is just the beginning!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with SW their eyes go clear!

Obi must be taught a lesson!
So na only SW hunger dey? Olodo!
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by zamaani(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08
madfind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2nZuFGFPKw?si=hWP0kRafJqDBnAGg

If you cannot rule, leave the office so someone else can enter- Lady who campaigned vigorously for President Tinubu during the elections laments over high cost of living eights months into his government.
It's too early to complain😂
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Ashawoman82: 2:22pm On Feb 08
Max24:

Did you watch Nigerias Afcon match yesterday? That's another sign. God uses the based things of this world to confound the wise. God makes Tinubu winner over his opponents. He won Atiku, Obi and Bafana Bafana. When last did Nigeria get to the finals of Afcon? In the same vein he would also conquer Nigerias economic challenges.
guy u ate an idiot... What would it add to the country or the common man if Naija wins the afcon.. What kind of ppl do we have in this app these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by RightChannel: 2:25pm On Feb 08
Why is she lamenting, is this government not favouring her family?
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by fitinwell: 2:35pm On Feb 08
madfind:

If you cannot rule, leave the office so someone else can enter- Lady who campaigned vigorously for President Tinubu during the elections laments over high cost of living eights months into his government.

It's been long .., i heard

I am Batified

On your mandate we shall stand.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by alt3r3g0: 2:51pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:
What I will take from this is that the Nigerian electorate is dreadfully uneducated. No one who heard Tinubu's policies could have ever believed that we were going to be in for a rosy time. He clearly promised to reduce purchasing power and other harsh measures. Did no one tell her?

I never supported Tinubu before the elections, but I currently support some of his policies because I believe they are necessary for a better Nigeria but I also know and I'm prepared to endure some suffering in the interim.

The main issue here is there is a disconnect with the politicians.

The expectation is for the common man to make sacrifices, while they continue to lavish, plunder and steal the scarce and borrowed resources.

They all bought foreign vehicles, corruption continues to fester as Gandollar is APC chairman, no surprise that a young Betta Edu had followed suit.

What example is the president setting by going on a private trip in the midst of all this calamity and uploading pictures of himself daily watching TV from Paris?

Sacrifices must be made but it must come from everyone. Corruption also needs to be dealt with if not, no gains can be made from whatever good policy is implemented.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by SmartyPants(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08
alt3r3g0:

The main issue here is there is a disconnect with the politicians.

The expectation is for the common man to make sacrifices, while they continue to lavish, plunder and steal the scarce and borrowed resources.

They all bought foreign vehicles, corruption continues to fester as Gandollar is APC chairman, no surprise that a young Betta Edu had followed suit.

What example is the president setting by going on a private trip in the midst of all this calamity and uploading pictures of himself daily watching TV from Paris?

Sacrifices must be made but it must come from everyone. Corruption also needs to be dealt with if not, no gains can be made from whatever good policy is implemented.

Excellently well put. They have said one thing and gone ahead to do another while rubbing it in our faces. At the current rate, 2027 is a looming day of judgment so they either fix up or receive a mass shocker.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by cinolala(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08
madfind:

Hunger reloaded don hammer this one she don slim by force.
Una never chi chumthing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by poweredcom(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08
She oshuld better go meet jaganba to feed her yeye people with no sense
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by ufotunang: 3:09pm On Feb 08
That is the renewed hope you voted for 🙄
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by tctrills: 3:09pm On Feb 08
hafeeanubasy:
And so ooo

So,if things go wrong under your Peter OBI,you will have kept quiet.

You guys are mumu
Elections have consequences.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by tctrills: 3:11pm On Feb 08
Max24:

Prove to me that all these negative stories are not coming from developers. While everybody are feeling the expected birthing pains of a reconfigured economy only developers are behaving like there is no hope for Nigeria just because their hero lost to Tinubu. Some of us can see light at the end of this short tunnel. It will surely end in praise for the Patriots and shame for the Saboteurs !
I thought the birthing pains of reconfiguring the economy was what we felt the first 8 years under APC. Oga, this is year 9. Keep fooling your age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by ablejesus26(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08
Max24:

Prove to me that all these negative stories are not coming from developers. While everybody are feeling the expected birthing pains of a reconfigured economy only developers are behaving like there is no hope for Nigeria just because their hero lost to Tinubu. Some of us can see light at the end of this short tunnel. It will surely end in praise for the Patriots and shame for the Saboteurs !

Shut up jareh grin grin grin grin
Tribalism don useless this one life finish pkatapkata cheesy grin grin
In real life everyone including the majority Yoruba you see hustling and bustling to survive and feed their families agrees that Tinubu is a maximum FAILURE grin grin You will be on your dying bed wailing and shouting developer upandan but this reality still remains the same.

Meet 30 Hausas on the streets of Nija, You will hardly ever get 4 who wishes this CALAMITY TINUBU govt on Nigeria,all man agrees that Tinubu is a FULL SCALE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Shameless tribalist grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by lightwind(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08
Max24:

So na you be Patriots abi ? While others are not.

Shameless Man like you
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by lightwind(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08
saintrow1:

Tinubu will be in power till 2031, ibo no go rule this Nigeria ever again. Since 1960 ppl have been complaining about the government but regardless NO sensible Nigeria will vote for ibo man.

You're the most USELESS individual i have come across in my life time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Nnadykings: 3:39pm On Feb 08
Why be say na only the APC support day cry out now abi the mandate don day too heavy una,, first na portable now na you ,, una never see anything the thing day sweet me we warn una , but una but una too domb to hear renewed shege
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by DatNiggaDaz: 3:52pm On Feb 08
Greenback:
Na only you dance there so only you pariwo,oo..

Imagine..she's calling on nigerians to raise their voices as if them follow am dance shake that dirty yanch 😁
Lols grin grin

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by DatNiggaDaz: 3:57pm On Feb 08
mobileboy:

No it's not
grin grin

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Error401: 4:31pm On Feb 08
You cant be so stupppiiidd for free, how much were you paid?
Max24:
The obsession for negative stories on Tinubu continues by the developers. They have 8 years to do this sha.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Blackdisciple(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08
You have not started yet you will cry blood soon
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by saintrow1: 5:24pm On Feb 08
lightwind:

You're the most USELESS individual i have come across in my life time

That's a lie, what about your parents, are they not useless.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by bionixs: 5:49pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
Who else noticed Tinubu supporters are the ones wailing the most? This is just the beginning!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with SW their eyes go clear!

Obi must be taught a lesson!
one of them pulled up to me after the match yesterday and was lamenting. I told him that God is in control. He said I should leave God out of it. He was trying to tell me that it was all of us that voted bulaba. I was laughing at him because, the big ball don't lean up badly and was looking very unkempt. I think he is even doing kabukabu with one rough golf car. When he was trying hard to push it down my throat that we all brought bulaba and are suffering it . I asked him one question. '' Do I look to you like a fellow living in Nigeria with you ? " At that juncture, he zoomed off
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Mom007(f): 5:51pm On Feb 08
Didijiji:
E remain the Eediots on nairaland
Most of them are abroad, enjoying development in another man's land while they cheer mediocrity and outright wickedness in their own country because of tribalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Shikini: 7:00pm On Feb 08
Terrible
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by Everydaylove: 7:06pm On Feb 08
I laugh in Swahili.. una suffer just dey gather momentum. Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by pasol4real(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08
Max24:

Saying you are an animal is definitely an insult to animals so i won’t call you ANIMAL…..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Take Over 8 LGAs In Katsina / Boy Kissing Buhari's Photo On A Car (Pictured) / Buhari Swears In 12 Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.