Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments (27150 Views)

Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos / 2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by BItt: 9:27am On Feb 11
vanbonattel:

O
this picture dey always make me laugh
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by saintrow1: 9:37am On Feb 11
blueAgent:

Na so, Audio UK and Land lord.
My friend go and park well.

Rants of a fool I don't believe in useless brags on faceless forum.

Am sure Am the man you and your lineage would always dream and wish to be.

Clown.

Looooooooool
Enemy of progress, why won't you call it audio since you have nothing going on well for you in life, hopeless ppl hate to see others doing well in life lol.
Go and hustle, stop coming online to cry, £diOt.
Lazy useless fool, oloshi
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by blueAgent(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11
saintrow1:

Looooooooool
Enemy of progress, why won't you call it audio since you have nothing going on well for you in life, hopeless ppl hate to see others doing well in life lol.
Go and hustle, stop coming online to cry, £diOt.
Lazy useless fool, oloshi

See clown.
You think everyone is like you, who comes online to claim audio achievements?

Am sure my present, is still far better than your best future years.

Clown.
Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by saintrow1: 5:22pm On Feb 11
blueAgent:

See clown.
You think everyone is like you, who comes online to claim audio achievements?

Am sure my present, is still far better than your best future years.

Clown.

Your are the certified clown to think that my achievements is an audio one just because you are envious and you have nothing going on well for yourself grin grin grin grin

Just so you know, today rate on lemfi app

Take heart, £di0t

Re: Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments by blueAgent(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11
saintrow1:

Your are the certified clown to think that my achievements is an audio one just because you are envious and you have nothing going on well for yourself grin grin grin grin

Just so you know, today rate on lemfi app

Take heart, £di0t

More audio claim.

If E pain you, Die.

Clown.

Keep fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) / VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record / Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.