Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle (2017 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Trackeo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09
You can get a full funding scholarship to travel outside Nigeria...Just trust Jesus
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by pansophist(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15
The last best chance to leave Nigeria was ten years ago. I mean it was hard then, but at least the chances are achievable. Your 3.5M would do wonders back then.

But now? Depends on your destination, you can't afford a flight ticket. Unless it's other neighbouring countries, your money sadly, can't take you anywhere.

Most importantly, you have to know that migration is not necessarily for the highest bidder, but for those who qualify. So having 20M naira doesn't mean you'll go anywhere.

For example, I helped a Nigerian lady that messages me on nairaland to reunite with her European husband just last year October, and she paid spent zero for her visa.

So no need to show proof that she would come back, no need for employment letter, bank statement, insurance, and of course, no application fees.

Infact we was telling for the embassy that they are spoiling her plans, and she needs be in Europe for her husband's celebration, and they actually apologised.

She could get it without stress because family members of EU citizens are the privilege ones, or the Dangote of Nigeria. They have a right (not privilege) to a visa, she can't be denied.

You don't buy visa. You qualify for it. And work permit is even harder. You need to be employed abroad first. It's a huge deck stack against you if Nigerian passport is the only nationality you have.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by saysugar(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16
Bro enter abidjan and use it do business
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by mediafada(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16
narite:

Pos business and gas business are something you don’t need to be worried about in an environment where prices keep going up. People will always fill gas in order so that they can cook and people will always prefer to use the services of POS rather than going all the way to bank which could cost them a lots more money (transport fare). So it easy to adjust prices.

One just has to set up this in an area where there are not too much people already doing this, cause it a commodity business. Establishing it in a place where there are a lots of people who have setup something like this will affect sales, if you manage to see one at all.. One will definitely find it hard to sell.

Once you can find a street where you are the first to do this, it would be great. The people there would have know you and feels comfortable dealing with you, when other competitors start coming in, which they will, you don’t have to be really worried. Yes! They will steal a part of your share but You will continue to control the biggest market share in that region.

Less than 1, 000,000 willl set up this and one will make his/her money back in less than 1 year and half.

By the way, he didn't ask for business idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DUBLIN Or INDIA, Which Is Good For Someone Searching For Greener Pasture? ADVICE / Need Direction From Ibadan To Ojudu Berger / Water Pumped Out From Thailand's Cave Destroyed Rice Farm, See Farmer's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.