Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle (2003 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Roseodd: 7:47pm On Feb 07
Can 3.5million take someone out of the country to hustle
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by MOG6670(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07
Roseodd:

With 3.5m you can do something reasonable in this country sir

Naira exchange is not favourable now.

My bro just come back last month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Quality20(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07
Are u going thru Niger republic or chad?

4 Likes

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Chicagograduate(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07
Nigerians are not liked abroad

1 Like

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Amotolongbo(f): 8:39pm On Feb 07
MOG6670:

motigbesonal speaker, something reasonable like what?

2 Likes

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Roseodd: 8:56pm On Feb 07
MOG6670:

Like what exactly madam

1 Like

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Roseodd: 8:56pm On Feb 07
Quality20:
Are u going thru Niger republic or chad?

Through plan!
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by drimzsmoke(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07
Amotolongbo:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by SweetBuns(f): 9:27pm On Feb 07
To japa now you need at least 15m

Keep the money in dollars or reinvest it and double it

1 Like

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by YoobaNesan: 9:52pm On Feb 07
MOG6670:

Wanna share what happen?
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by MrCork: 10:17pm On Feb 07
MOG6670:

Rrally? Ok then.
helo Sweet hat..am ready to pay u N15k (15.000 naira..cash) for free...u want?? cheesy
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Nicepoker(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07
Niger republic, Benin republic. Are all outside countries.

1 Like

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by MOG6670(m): 7:11am On Feb 08
MrCork:

Rrally? Ok then.
helo Sweet hat..am ready to pay u N15k (15.000 naira..cash) for free...u want?? cheesy

Awwwwn 💋
But Why?
I no have bank acct cool
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by MOG6670(m): 7:19am On Feb 08
MrCork:

Rrally? Ok then.

Awwwnn 💋
But why?
I no have bank acct cool
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by adefowope14(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08
Honestly that 3.5m can do alot in this country if you know what you are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by CandidAdmin(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08
Abeg out of that 3.5m, you fit dash me 5k?
Atleast he go remain 3,494,000 naira. Abeg.
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Nice2023(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08
My brother is a Major cement dealer,that amount can give u 450 to 500 bags of cement.

And each bag can give u 500 gain.
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by narite: 3:14pm On Feb 08
MOG6670:

Which state do you currently reside?
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by narite: 3:19pm On Feb 08
Roseodd:
It enough to setup a filling gas and pos business, giving you at worst 2,000 Naira ever day, 60,000 a month. In 5 years time, you will make all your money back. Note; This is the worst case scenario.

And it will take way less of your total money to really setup this.
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by MOG6670(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08
narite:

Which state do you currently reside?

North/ Adamawa
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by narite: 3:25pm On Feb 08
MOG6670:

North/ Adamawa
Okay! I thought I know you. Clearly, I must have mistaken you for someone else. Good afternoon!
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by MOG6670(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08
narite:

Okay! I thought I know you. Clearly, I must have mistaken you for someone else. Good afternoon!

Okay no p
I'm fine
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by pansophist(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08
Roseodd:

If you could time travel fifteen years ago, it would take you to the West, easily.

But now? it would take you to a fellow West African country because going by bus and foot can be possible since it's cheaper.

If it's a neighboring country, then consider the Benin Republic. If you just want a simple, sane, and peaceful life, then Cotonou is a stone's throw from Lagos.

Constant light, no generator noise, safe, free beach to chill and visit, cheaper foods, no security issues, citizens that like themselves, with less materialism.

Just that, you should learn French, which you can under a year if you are serious. Outside country doesn't have to be the West if you can't afford it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Kaido: 4:28pm On Feb 08
Amotolongbo:
I haff to laff hard grin

1 Like

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08
Yes through libya or ship ruder

2 Likes

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by Namaster: 5:34pm On Feb 08
Amotolongbo:

Today, I have seen the peak of humanity! grin
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by IAmHim1: 9:58pm On Feb 08
inflation and the state of the economy might make it harder to breal even UNLESS you hike prices of your product youre selling to counteract inflation effects to gain actual profits

narite:

It enough to setup a filling gas and pos business, giving you at worst 2,000 Naira ever day, 60,000 a month. In 5 years time, you will make all your money back. Note; This is the worst case scenario.

And it will take way less of your total money to really setup this.
Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by narite: 6:22am On Feb 09
IAmHim1:
inflation and the state of the economy might make it harder to breal even UNLESS you hike prices of your product youre selling to counteract inflation effects to gain actual profits

Pos business and gas business are something you don’t need to be worried about in an environment where prices keep going up. People will always fill gas in order so that they can cook and people will always prefer to use the services of POS rather than going all the way to bank which could cost them a lots more money (transport fare). So it easy to adjust prices.

One just has to set up this in an area where there are not too much people already doing this, cause it a commodity business. Establishing it in a place where there are a lots of people who have setup something like this will affect sales, if you manage to see one at all.. One will definitely find it hard to sell.

Once you can find a street where you are the first to do this, it would be great. The people there would have know you and feels comfortable dealing with you, when other competitors start coming in, which they will, you don’t have to be really worried. Yes! They will steal a part of your share but You will continue to control the biggest market share in that region.

Less than 1, 000,000 willl set up this and one will make his/her money back in less than 1 year and half.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Amount Take Me To Outside Country To Hustle by lokoventurex1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09
narite:

Pos business and gas business are something you don’t need to be worried about in an environment where prices keep going up. People will always fill gas in order so that they can cook and people will always prefer to use the services of POS rather than going all the way to bank which could cost them a lots more money (transport fare). So it easy to adjust prices.

One just has to set up this in an area where there are not too much people already doing this, cause it a commodity business. Establishing it in a place where there are a lots of people who have setup something like this will affect sales, if you manage to see one at all.. One will definitely find it hard to sell.

Once you can find a street where you are the first to do this, it would be great. The people there would have know you and feels comfortable dealing with you, when other competitors start coming in, which they will, you don’t have to be really worried. Yes! They will steal a part of your share but You will continue to control the biggest market share in that region.

Less than 1, 000,000 willl set up this and one will make his/her money back in less than 1 year and half.
To a large extent you are are very correct. But are we sure the OP is not married ? Is the OP a man with wife and say a kid, if the answer to the above questions is yes , then this analogy might not work. It is easier to save up when you don't have much responsibilities. I run a POS business, and i can tell you for a fact that it is a life saver for me, but since marriage set in and we have a beautiful child, you will be humbled.

But then, OP should look into this advise. As bad as e be, i dey chop 7k and 8k everyday. You can imagine you have the gas business to it, your profit will make some more sense. This was a POS business i make more than 10k profit eveeryday before. I still get 10k sometimes though but na once in blue moon now. But when you remember your house rent, food for the house, electricity, child's pampers, child's food, and other vital expenses to incurr, it doesn't really favour a married person again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: / AIR FRANCE CONCORDE JET'S Fiery Crash, & Others [Throwback VIDEOS] / Dubai Ticket And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.