Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan (57338 Views)

British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Karlifate: 10:22pm On Feb 07
Edybleketara:
Why not reserve all these noise until after lifting the cup??

Few days ago, on Nairaland & some other platforms, SAs were trolling Nigerians cos of the water girl that mistakenly won Granny angry

They went to the extent of boasting how they'll beat Nigeria blue-black on the pitch.

As Nigeria gave them correct ass whopping, they need to "make noise" cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by GanagiBitrus: 10:22pm On Feb 07
Dogalmighty17:

Uzoho who? Abeg abeg abeg. No ever mention that name again. That guy has signed a contract with calamity.

πŸ˜‚
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Drbolie(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07
Congratulations my Dear country we're going to lift the cup

5 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by composure: 10:23pm On Feb 07
This troll is definitely mocking Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by G00dharddick: 10:24pm On Feb 07
Afamed:

You are not sincere to yourself

I don't engage your kinds in conversation. I engage people who watched the match from the beginning
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Thazard(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07
Sonnobax15:
grin
This victory gave me so joy to the extent that I've decided to offer my first five passengers tomorrow free rides,so long the xenophobia's morons are in SIFIA pains cheesy

Meanwhile,in other news,may the God of the super eagles also favor Congo cheesy. E get why
That's great! If naija wins the final,i go buy drinks for people. Chale, i dey fear ivory coast o!

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Karlifate: 10:24pm On Feb 07
Heffalump:
SA actually thought penalty shoot was their birth right.

They intentionally pushed the game to penalty to steal a win.

Nmmmm. It was a sweet victory despite CAF's ojoro.

As e dey pain them, E dey sweet us grin

They have been reduced to 4th position, insha Allahu

Super Eagles are currently playing Things on Things by Shallipopi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Aldol: 10:25pm On Feb 07
G00dharddick:
SA played Nigeria ball abeg.

Just that our luck shine
U no watch the game,its obvious
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07
Thazard:
That's great! If naija wins the final,i go buy drinks for people. Chale, i dey fear ivory coast o!
grin no need to fear bro.....once bitten, twice killed grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Adrian9(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07
COOL10:
I can't remember the last time I've been this anxious. Jesus Christ, My chest. cheesy

The two players I thought won't do anything because of lack of game time ended up becoming our heroes. Glory to God.

Iheanacho and Moffi, may God bless your hands in everything you do. You have done your nation proud. You have shamed your enemies.

Captain Ekong, words can't even describe how impressed I am with you. You have been impeccable in this tournament. You must lift that trophy by fire by force.

Clear road for Eagles wey saaaaaaabbbbbiii. Who deeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 😎
If we win Musa will lift it because he's the captain unfortunately. Just like Maguire and Fernandez during the EFL cup

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by G00dharddick: 10:26pm On Feb 07
Aldol:

U no watch the game,its obvious

I don't engage kids in conversation
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by chynergy1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07
COOL10:
I can't remember the last time I've been this anxious. Jesus Christ, My chest. cheesy

The two players I thought won't do anything because of lack of game time ended up becoming our heroes. Glory to God.

Iheanacho and Moffi, may God bless your hands in everything you do. You have done your nation proud. You have shamed your enemies.

guy, i had that chest pain though. i thank God we made it through.

Captain Ekong, words can't even describe how impressed I am with you. You have been impeccable in this tournament. You must lift that trophy by fire by force.

Clear road for Eagles wey saaaaaaabbbbbiii. Who deeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 😎
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by mymadam(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07
Bar1941:
If they start attacking our people now you guys will be shouting xeno up and down!

I beg allow those mumu South Africans to lose in peace.
grin grin grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by MzansiCoolio: 10:27pm On Feb 07
MajorOvakporaye:
Bafana Bafana has turned to Banana Banana

And Nigeria has turned into Generator Republic.

1MW for 250 million people.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Itiskdg121(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07
Yes oo.
1 Good news for Nigerians
Hezzyluv:

The noise is still worth it. grin

Prio to the penalty kicks, i was hungry. But, immediately Ihenacho scored, my hunger varnished, Joy sets in cool
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by tuzle(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07
Me forming strong man before the penalties that I don't really care if Nigeria win in penalty, that is how penalty started my heart started doing gbim gbim some one would think I just saw my childhood crush that I was so scared to talk to.

7 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Edybleketara: 10:27pm On Feb 07
toujurs:
exactly my point we brag alot..and it's too bad..
very bad, bragging like children who have never won a match before.

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Aldol: 10:28pm On Feb 07
G00dharddick:

I don't engage kids in conversation
grin grin grin grin na great grandpa i be o

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Alexlalax1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07
With nwabali, Naija is in a saver hands than tilumbu

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by writeprof(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07
Johnjustice:
Politicians not just congratulatory messages...when will politicians make Nigeria proud?

Add the defence and police people also grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by MzansiCoolio: 10:29pm On Feb 07
Anigreat:
shocked

Thankfully the super eagles humiliated the xenophobic nonsense country. I don't care if Nigeria win the tournament or not, but my joy is that the fΓ³olish xenophobic country with inferiority complex have trashed mercilessly by the super eagles.

Do you know the meaning of "mercilessly"?

As far as o remember Generator Republicans were complaining of high BP and loss of appetite during the match πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Panda7(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07
DStvNg if you truly own the garden, get the cameras rolling in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Nice2023(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07
RaySimran:
To be sincere, SA weren't mediocre. I regard them the most challenging opponent we've played so far...

God bless Nigeria.
God bless the Super Eagles.
God bless NWABULI.

Correct that name before something will strike u there.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Broveens42(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07
Yankee101:
Dstv belongs to South Africa
The joke is on who?

The joke is actually on south Africa.
DSTV is a business with a huge chunk of subscribers in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by kunle75(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07
Edybleketara:
Why not reserve all these noise until after lifting the cup??

We celebrate every step all the way.
No achievement is worth not celebrating.
Nothing is too small to be celebrated.
We will lift the cup with hard work and perseverance bro

5 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by fergie001: 10:34pm On Feb 07
YoungLionken:

Please do or create a thread and tag ASAP...
Moffi scored the 1st PK - we took Amapiano.

Omeruo scored the 2nd PK - We took Nasty C.

Ekong scored the 3rd PK - We took Tyla and her Grammy award.

Seniorman Kelz sealed the win and we packed all their women with big bumbum and Nelson Mandela. πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½

Example!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by MzansiCoolio: 10:34pm On Feb 07
Bar1941:
If they start attacking our people now you guys will be shouting xeno up and down!

Relax, nothing's gonna happen. But next time drop the word mumu.

We've got a lot to be proud of from this AFCONπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦. Bafana Bafana had been written off for so many years and now they're back at the top of the pack.

Nigeria's high commissioner will be eating humble pie in the morning - his doomsday predictions won't materialize.

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Buccalcavity2: 10:35pm On Feb 07
Bar1941:

Is it not a shame for a people to say "don't laugh at us or you wake the animal instinct in us".
Shame on animals with xenophobic proclivities.

3 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:36pm On Feb 07
lepashandie:
lol
You should be rejoicing and not laughing grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Chummynoni(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

And Nigeria has turned into Generator Republic.

1MW for 250 million people.
how is that your problem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Karlifate: 10:38pm On Feb 07
South Africans should go drink that "water" by Tyla, they really need it at this point. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:38pm On Feb 07
Will this Change the fact that there's a great hunger in the country! If only all these evil entities and co. will tweet about the current situation of the country so that this evil govt will get the msg quick grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.