Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan (57274 Views)

British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Mrtaye: 6:44am On Feb 08
lepashandie:
lol
Wow what a tongue
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Jeyun: 6:45am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

For most Nigerians tonight was the final πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ˜Ž

Funny enough SE played club side Mamelodi Sundowns tonight and yet they still struggled for a whole 120 mins.

See you at World Cup qualifiers - we'll be fielding Chippa United then (πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ vs πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
see you that game ended 2 : 0 caf has to play ojoro to restore SA confidence back with that pk.

South Africa are not our mate in football never a rivalry, we beat them any day anytime even if na tinubu atiku obi and obj wear that green and white then go still beat south Africa

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by just4fun(m): 6:47am On Feb 08
Anigreat:
shocked

Thankfully the super eagles humiliated the xenophobic nonsense country. I don't care if Nigeria win the tournament or not, but my joy is that the fΓ³olish xenophobic country with inferiority complex have been trashed mercilessly by the super eagles.

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN ......
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Lionessza6(f): 6:52am On Feb 08
Anigreat:
shocked

Thankfully the super eagles humiliated the xenophobic nonsense country. I don't care if Nigeria win the tournament or not, but my joy is that the fΓ³olish xenophobic country with inferiority complex have been trashed mercilessly by the super eagles.

LMFAO,you're talking about inferiority complex yet that's exactly what you've demonstrated all over your post. South Africa really and deeply hurts you people grin. As for humiliation and trashing ...... grin grin grin.

A team filled European based players couldn't score a single goal for 120 minutes against an African based team grin grin... and some smart guy in some tribalistic shythole calls that Trashing and humiliation grin grin

South Africa remains that country in Africa you cant bully and get away with it and that's what hurts you the most, because SA can do anything to you and you can't do shyt back grin. Atleast you were LUCKY yesterday. Congratulations on winning something against your master country grin

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by gbpro1: 6:54am On Feb 08
One of the key attractions of GBWhatsApp Pro Apk is its extensive customization options. Users have the ability to personalize their interface with themes, wallpapers, and fonts, allowing them to create a messaging environment that reflects their individual style and preferences.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Jeyun: 6:55am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

Do you know the meaning of "mercilessly"?

As far as o remember Generator Republicans were complaining of high BP and loss of appetite during the match πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
na your money them take buy the generator? We are not as lazy as you banana banana Republic south Africans we work so hard make our money and can buy all you lazy banana banana Republic south Africans together with all your generators

Lazy banana banana Republic south Africa things
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by G00dharddick: 6:56am On Feb 08
YourGFsnatcher:

U sure say u watch from second half?

I don't engage kids in conversation. Try look for kids like you and engage them in conversation.

I dey tell you say dey wan kill Nigeria, you dey talk about second half. Wetin Nigeria play for second half. Oga nobody expected SA to play Nigeria like this.

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by tishbite43: 7:03am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

Williams and Nwabali are from the same league. Its evidence of the quality of the PSLπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ”₯. Nwabali owns a lot of gratitude to SAπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†
The NPFL supplied Nwabali to the PSL
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Ykc2(m): 7:06am On Feb 08
That ipob goalkeeper tried for naija
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Feb 08
Edybleketara:
Why not reserve all these noise until after lifting the cup??
What if they reserve all these noise and we fail to lift the cup? Celebrate the moment and don't let opportunity pass you by

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by MzansiCoolio: 7:20am On Feb 08
cool
Jeyun:
na your money them take buy the generator? We are not as lazy as you banana banana Republic south Africans we work so hard make our money and can buy all you lazy banana banana Republic south Africans together with all your generators

Lazy banana banana Republic south Africa things

I'm struggling to hear your wailing because of the generator noise behind you. "Hard workers" have 1MW of power to share among 250 million people as grid collapses for 150th time in 11 years despite privatization πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by MzansiCoolio: 7:24am On Feb 08
Jeyun:
see you that game ended 2 : 0 caf has to play ojoro to restore SA confidence back with that pk.

South Africa are not our mate in football never a rivalry, we beat them any day anytime even if na tinubu atiku obi and obj wear that green and white then go still beat south Africa

You can talk now that you've restored your appetite and blood pressure has deflated. SA will do that to youπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ˜‚

For the world cup qualifiers we'll field Chippa United - clearly Mamelodi Sundowns FC was too much for your European based players πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Anigreat: 7:24am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,you're talking about inferiority complex yet that's exactly what you've demonstrated all over your post. South Africa really and deeply hurts you people grin. As for humiliation and trashing ...... grin grin grin.

A team filled European based players couldn't score a single goal for 120 minutes against an African based team grin grin... and some smart guy in some tribalistic shythole calls that Trashing and humiliation grin grin

South Africa remains that country in Africa you cant bully and get away with it and that's what hurts you the most, because SA can do anything to you and you can't do shyt back grin. Atleast you were LUCKY yesterday. Congratulations on winning something against your master country grin

shocked

See this slave having voice today to come and talk . If not for Nigeria who fought to liberate you black lots from the shackles and clutches of your white masters in your own land, you'd probably be slaving around, beaten to stupor by now.

I don't blame you at all. See a complete slave trying to have a a say. But not for the overwhelming influence of the whites in your cursed ridden country, south Africa would've been the worst ever country in Africa. Inspite of all these influence of the whites, see how you people behaves, complete bush people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Lionessza6(f): 7:28am On Feb 08
Anigreat:

shocked

See this slave having voice today to come and talk . If not for Nigeria who fought to liberate you black lots from the shackles and clutches of your white masters in your own land, you'd probably be slaving around, beaten to stupor by now.

I don't blame you at all. See a complete slave trying to have a a say. But not for the overwhelming influence of the whites in your cursed ridden country, south Africa would've been the worst ever country in Africa. Inspire of all these influence of the white, see how you people behaves, complete bush people.

Inferiority complex is a bytch I swear grin cheesy grin. See anger.....even after winning against us , you're still angry like you lost the game grin grin. Jesus!! South Africa seriously troubles you people and it must continue to torment you , so that in every thread it's mentioned you'll come in to rant and pour-out your frustration grin grin. A winner yet still crying grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Anigreat: 7:36am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

Inferiority complex is a bytch I swear grin cheesy grin. See anger.....even after winning against us , you're still angry like you lost the game grin grin. Jesus!! South Africa seriously troubles you people and it must continue to torment you , so that in every thread it's mentioned you'll come in to rant and pour-out your frustration grin grin. A winner yet still crying grin grin

shocked

Crying for what? Crying because Nigerian put the slaves to their rightful place?

Soon you'll hear that the always poor hungry south Africans have started vandalizing and looting shops owned by Nigerians there grin. They're always looking for an opportunity to steal, and the opportunity was presented to them yesterday, let the hungry thieving south Africans start doing what they know how to do best. Backward useless thieves.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by IronGalaxy: 7:39am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

Yeah, they won but still throwing insults all over the place. These people are something else

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Lionessza6(f): 7:42am On Feb 08
Anigreat:

shocked

Crying for what? Crying because Nigerian put the slaves to their rightful place?

Soon you'll hear that the always poor hungry south Africans have started vandalizing and looting shops owned by Nigerians there grin. They're always looking for an opportunity to steal, and the opportunity was presented to them yesterday, let the hungry thieving south Africans start doing what they know how to do best. Backward useless thieves.

You're still ranting and crying....for a winner you sure sound like the bitter loser here , I wonder why grin grin grin. The intended insults demonstrate one thing to me ; Butthurtness grin. South Africa deeply wounds you and even when you're lucky enough to win against us , you are still insecure and angry grin grin.... that right there is our own win .......we must make you feel like you constantly need to prove something to us grin grin.

Write more senseless long epistles to me my bytch grin grin.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Banhammy717: 7:48am On Feb 08
Nwabali for President 2027
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Anigreat: 7:54am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

You're still ranting and crying....for a winner you sure sound like the bitter loser here , I wonder why grin grin grin. The intended insults demonstrate one thing to me ; Butthurtness grin. South Africa deeply wounds you and even when you're lucky enough to win against us , you are still insecure and angry grin grin.... that right there is our own win .......we must make you feel like you constantly need to prove something to us grin grin.

Write more senseless long epistles to me my bytch grin grin.....

shocked
grin

This girl is pained, her replies shows how emotional damaged she is grin..I can't laugh . I am so happy that Nigeria annihilate one useless country ever in the southern most part of Africa, she said that that I am rather crying. Your defense mechanism is very weak. Try harder, try more harder.

When will your thieving backward hungry fellow citizens start looting and vandalizing Nigerian shops? grin because I know this pain is so unbearable for you lots there, the only thing is to start stealing and looting just to settle scores. Archaic people grin grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Lionessza6(f): 8:00am On Feb 08
Anigreat:

shocked
grin

This girl is pained, her replies shows how emotional damaged she is grin..I can't laugh . I am so happy that Nigeria annihilate one useless country ever in the southern most part of Africa, she said that that I am rather crying. Your defense mechanism is very weak. Try harder, try more harder.

When will your thieving backward hungry fellow citizens start looting and vandalizing Nigerian shops? grin because I know this pain is so unbearable for you lots there, the only thing is to start stealing and looting just to settle scores. Archaic people grin grin

LMFAO, buddy you won this conversation, you have humiliated me just as you team trashed and humiliated mine cheesy. You're the winners now , you need to act like it grin.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by BBIA: 8:01am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, buddy you won this conversation, you have humiliated me just as you team trashed and humiliated mine cheesy. You're the winners now , you need to act like it grin.
Hello, do you have a pet in your life? cool

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Lionessza6(f): 8:06am On Feb 08
BBIA:

Hello, do you have a pet in your life? cool

A very bold, strong and competent one grin grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Tharealisrael(m): 8:13am On Feb 08
DSTV Nigeria no wan gree o.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Adrian9(m): 8:19am On Feb 08
COOL10:

I'm guessing they'll both lift it together, as a sign of respect to Musa, but Ekong really deserves it.
True
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Cheeryfeet: 8:24am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
SA played Nigeria ball abeg.

Just that our luck shine

E be lack say na back if Tv you watch
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Mordson: 8:29am On Feb 08
Anigreat:
shocked

Oga, there was no trashing of SA, Super Eagles had a narrow escape.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by crixlight2(m): 8:32am On Feb 08
Edybleketara:
Why not reserve all these noise until after lifting the cup??
My oga you no Dey see say lifting the cup is like second most important thing but beating South Africa and make Ghana Dey go home sweet naija pass the cup sef
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by DMCY: 8:48am On Feb 08
GanagiBitrus:

Congrats Super Eagles.
Better luck next time to Bafana Bafana.

But just imagine if to say na Uzoho we carry as #1 GK for this AFCON. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

We for don come house before knockout stage 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by uniquetechng: 9:56am On Feb 08
masseratti brother you see what I was saying the other day, banter and trolls are part of modern football. Now DSTV Nigeria is trolling South Africa where the company originates from.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by BBIA: 10:04am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

A very bold, strong and competent one grin grin
Is it black or white? grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Lionessza6(f): 10:07am On Feb 08
BBIA:

Is it black or white? grin

Brown grin grin.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by BBIA: 10:09am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

Brown grin grin.
Brown doggy must know how to do tricks to make you smile this much at the talk about it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos / Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos) / Josh Maja Rejects Sunderland 7 Times Wage Increase Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.