Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan (57329 Views)

British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by kals4luv990(m): 12:13am On Feb 08
We won and we still flying but kudos to SA as the only challenge we have had so far.These Banana boys are good and they really had us for awhile but their mistake was banking on penalties because they beat Cape Verde forgetting that our goalkeepers are masters of the Penalty

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by emorse(m): 12:39am On Feb 08
Promisesmiling:
Make me sweat.. Make me lie down... Make me play PK... Make me go Home grin
I'm too old for this but GUYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:53am On Feb 08
πŸ€­πŸ€—
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by YourGFsnatcher: 1:24am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
SA played Nigeria ball abeg.

Just that our luck shine
U sure say u watch from second half?
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by goalsplanners: 1:27am On Feb 08
Please don't tell me that you dont understand that beating SA is equivalent to lifting the trophy grin grin
Edybleketara:
Why not reserve all these noise until after lifting the cup??

3 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by ViceGovernor: 1:35am On Feb 08
Edybleketara:
Sir there is no final what we have on Sunday is the host nation coming to line up for their second place medal....

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Maxtipulation(m): 1:36am On Feb 08
Edybleketara:

The noise is the momentum we need to propel us through the final
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Maxtipulation(m): 1:42am On Feb 08
Bar1941:
If they start attacking our people now you guys will be shouting xeno up and down!

I beg allow those mumu South Africans to lose in peace.

Their mind no go touch ground if them try am
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by putin2: 1:53am On Feb 08
Even tinubu govt dey talk hmm
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:26am On Feb 08
Getb:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm Β celestineΒ am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
atleast you for use this victory topic celebrate now!!!!.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Princezibk: 2:27am On Feb 08
toujurs:
exactly my point we brag alot..and it's too bad..
Oga if they you no dey celebrate for your house 🏑 Abeg allow we honorable fan’s support in utmost Joy…

You and your cohorts should go and rest shegbo

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Princezibk: 2:29am On Feb 08
Aldol:
Even if Nigeria no carry this cup,e no go too pain me,waiting for pain me na make that xenophobic country win us. E for too pain me. Yeye xenophobic country,spits on their heads
I join you spit oo

Those people and gaynaians can be so annoying 😏😏

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Princezibk: 2:33am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

Was just wondering how you guys manage to make banana smoothies with just 1MW of power for 250 million to share πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

This is why we fielded Mamelodi Sundowns to give you hell tonight. Next time we'll field Chippa United.
sore losers !

You legendary penalty goal πŸ₯… keeper in the mud πŸ€“πŸ€“

Nwabali is the boss man πŸ’―πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Princezibk: 2:41am On Feb 08
femi4:
They outplayed us. It's the fact
How come your life hard like this ?? They no dey celebrate for you side ??

Judas ischariot 😏😏😏
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by dkidd: 2:53am On Feb 08
RaySimran:
To be sincere, SA weren't mediocre. I regard them the most challenging opponent we've played so far...

God bless Nigeria.
God bless the Super Eagles.
God bless NWABALI.
Exactly they played wonderfully well but someone had to win and it was us this time

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Kingzjayzee: 3:05am On Feb 08
Edybleketara:
E Choke! grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Kingzjayzee: 3:07am On Feb 08
I pity Nigerians wey dey South Africa right now. If u know, u know.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by ObalendeCMS: 3:40am On Feb 08
Last night was mad. Real!
I was so happy I couldn't eat dinner.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by NwaliE01: 3:40am On Feb 08
Thanks guys. We appreciate all the accolades πŸ™Œ
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Bruxxels: 3:41am On Feb 08
fergie001:

DSTV Nigeria

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by spinna: 4:14am On Feb 08
ogolemati:
grin grin grin angry grin grin it's not easy south Africa almost kill the only joy ,the country is left with. immediately I saw shetima for that game I know say it will be hard but they pulled through.get the cup boys

That one no follow.. every game is hard..its either win or lose..if they win its good luck, if they lose, bad. So Shettima was there and they won simple don't say because of Shettima the game was 'hard'
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by drololaaof: 4:32am On Feb 08
Congrats Naija , thank you the team
They perform excellently well because they are not chosen on tribal ground that all regions must be represented
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by jumokeadele(m): 4:58am On Feb 08
why are you speaking my mind. you be winch? why must you speak exactly what's on my mind, word for word.
Anigreat:
shocked

Thankfully the super eagles humiliated the xenophobic nonsense country. I don't care if Nigeria win the tournament or not, but my joy is that the fΓ³olish xenophobic country with inferiority complex have been trashed mercilessly by the super eagles.

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by HighTable(m): 5:12am On Feb 08
We have flogged the banana banana boys.
They have been called out by the High commission Shame will not let them prepare their bottles and knives
So let everyone dance on the streets of SA. cheesy
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:40am On Feb 08
Bar1941:
If they start attacking our people now you guys will be shouting xeno up and down!

we they attack our people, Nigerians will also attack their business.

No one has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by fergie001: 5:42am On Feb 08
ViceGovernor:

Sir there is no final what we have on Sunday is the host nation coming to line up for their second place medal....
Endorsed......

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Elinosweet143(f): 5:44am On Feb 08
Your subtle trolls na em pain pass grin see as u peacefully enter them
Bar1941:

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by phorget(m): 6:03am On Feb 08
Edybleketara:

Learn to celebrate every wins cos it shows you are progressing and it will prepare you for the next win.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Enemyofpeace: 6:07am On Feb 08
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

."Baby can you help me remove my bra? " That statement is sweeter than fried rice and chicken πŸ˜‹
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by OblorOblor: 6:08am On Feb 08
This is not the spirit of football. DSTV and fans should not fan the embers of violence in the name of bantering.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Lionessza6(f): 6:18am On Feb 08
Mummyimbecile:
we they attack our people, Nigerians will also attack their business.

No one has the monopoly of violence.

No South African will ever attack anyone for a football match mumu. But your empty threats are always funny grin. Remember what happened the last time you attacked South African businesses? grin. You ended up hurting and destroying Nigerian owned businesses and injuring your own people , and the same South Africans were laughing at your stupidity grin. And guess what , many of those "revolutionaries " are still rotting in kirikiri right as we speak. Be wise grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by MzansiCoolio: 6:39am On Feb 08
Princezibk:
sore losers !

You legendary penalty goal πŸ₯… keeper in the mud πŸ€“πŸ€“

Nwabali is the boss man πŸ’―πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Williams and Nwabali are from the same league. Its evidence of the quality of the PSLπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ”₯. Nwabali owns a lot of gratitude to SAπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.