Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan (57265 Views)

British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by chukzyfcbb: 10:39pm On Feb 07
Myhusband:
SA guys are well coordinated, flexible, organize on the pitch perhaps because most of them play in SA league, SE on the other hands are big boys, they didn't play together, the midfield was too choke, leaving a tired osihmen more than 70mins was callous on the coach side

The dude that replace osihmen is better than osihmen by far, he must start the last match or you introduce him immediately after second half, we need an hungry players who want to market themselves to the world
You no Sabi ball, you dey compare moffi with Osimhen wey dey pressure defenders from start to finish.

Oga sit this one out

5 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Isakazz: 10:40pm On Feb 07
RaySimran:
To be sincere, SA weren't mediocre. I regard them the most challenging opponent we've played so far...

God bless Nigeria.
God bless the Super Eagles.
God bless NWABULI.
I concur. Bants aside, the SA were solid especially their defense.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by BBIA: 10:40pm On Feb 07
RaySimran:
To be sincere, SA weren't mediocre. I regard them the most challenging opponent we've played so far...

God bless Nigeria.
God bless the Super Eagles.
God bless NWABULI.
So if Nnamdi Kanu succeed now, Nwabuli go the play for Biafra. grin

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Omenapounds: 10:41pm On Feb 07
You wan win Nwabali for night?? Haba mana

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by RaySimran: 10:41pm On Feb 07
Nice2023:

Correct that name before something will strike u there.

You got the drift right? Thats all.

I'm not igbo.

Modified:
Corrected, NWABALI = CHILD OF THE NIGHT.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by BBIA: 10:41pm On Feb 07
Anigreat:
shocked

Thankfully the super eagles humiliated the xenophobic nonsense country. I don't care if Nigeria win the tournament or not, but my joy is that the fóolish xenophobic country with inferiority complex have been trashed mercilessly by the super eagles.

Iseeeeeeeeee cool
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by popular101(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07
Twoclans:
Dstv Nigeria haaaaaa. grin

The thing sweet una pass everybody.

Unbelievable grin
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by MzansiCoolio: 10:42pm On Feb 07
Chummynoni:
how is that your problem?

Was just wondering how you guys manage to make banana smoothies with just 1MW of power for 250 million to share 😕😕😕

This is why we fielded Mamelodi Sundowns to give you hell tonight. Next time we'll field Chippa United.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by bionixs: 10:42pm On Feb 07
Edybleketara:
Why not reserve all these noise until after lifting the cup??
oga enemy of progress. Go and sit down . Bitter Ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Throwback: 10:42pm On Feb 07
This particular picture is in bad taste.

For the students massacre in SouthAfrica by the apartheid government, the OAU declared June 16 as the day of the African child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by delpee(f): 10:43pm On Feb 07
NGArmyTerrorist:
Will this Change the fact that there's a great hunger in the country! If only all these evil entities and co. will tweet about the current situation of the country so that this evil govt will get the msg quick grin

Back to reality next week. Meanwhile let people be joyful for a change.

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Hisimperialmaje(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07
Nwabali to the world

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by fitinwell: 10:43pm On Feb 07
fergie001:

Mohammed Idris, Minister for Information

Defence HQ Nigeria

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

Naija_PR

Sports radio Brilla FM

Yusuf Tuggar, Foreign Affairs Minister

Nigerian Senate

Captain Ekong na bloooded 9ja guy...

At injury time... Captain Ekong tell dat guy sey we die here... We no dey gree for anybody...

Captain Ekong you are the true Son of your fore fathers...

If that striker na made it to Box 18 arena there won't be need for penalty shoot out..

One Love...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by bionixs: 10:44pm On Feb 07
G00dharddick:
SA played Nigeria ball abeg.

Just that our luck shine
keep playing me ball , make I keep winning. Suffering for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Nice2023(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07
RaySimran:

You got the drift right? Thats all.

I'm not igbo.

Search for it and correct.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Occurstaem(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07
Heffalump:
SA actually thought penalty shoot was their birth right.

They intentionally pushed the game to penalty to steal a win.

Nmmmm. It was a sweet victory despite CAF's ojoro.

As e dey pain them, E dey sweet us grin

They have been reduced to 4th position, insha Allahu
Àsàkẹ́'s song - organize - comes to mind.
Àgbọ́n gbọ́n jù, ọgbọ́n ọgbọ́n
Á ma mọ́ ọlọ́gbọ́n gọ̀
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by janeedema(f): 10:47pm On Feb 07
This is a game. It's part of the fun. Don't postpone celebrating your victories as you may have no opportunity to celebrate at all.

Live in the moment. That is life. Learn this.

hope that quote author=toujurs post=128343080] exactly my point we brag alot..and it's too bad.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by sambless2016(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07
Well said bro. A soldier is always a soldier
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by blowjohn(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07
Hezzyluv:

The noise is still worth it. grin

Prio to the penalty kicks, i was hungry. But, immediately Ihenacho scored, my hunger varnished, Joy sets in cool

Guy, no go do fasting o
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by RaySimran: 10:50pm On Feb 07
Nice2023:

Search for it and correct.
Done. Thanks
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by iamtardey: 10:51pm On Feb 07
Edybleketara:
idc for every Win there’s a celebration okay ✅ up Nigeria 🇳🇬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by when2(f): 10:51pm On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

Relax, nothing's gonna happen. But next time drop the word mumu.

We've got a lot to be proud of from this AFCON🇿🇦. Bafana Bafana had been written off for so many years and now they're back at the top of the pack.

Nigeria's high commissioner will be eating humble pie in the morning - his doomsday predictions won't materialize.

Words of consolation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by blowjohn(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07
Cape Verde vs South Africa

And

Nigeria vs South Africa.

The two toughest matches in this year's afcon.

And South Africa in both games. Those guys dey on energy drinks. Even cape Verde cud not keep up with them

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by yewit37486: 10:56pm On Feb 07
dunski:

See sadist o.Which planet we go send you to now?

No planet sef go accept am.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by yewit37486: 10:57pm On Feb 07
iamtardey:
idc for every Win there’s a celebration okay ✅ up Nigeria 🇳🇬

My friend 👋, we beat them finally 😁

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Anatolia: 10:57pm On Feb 07
Nigerians are not gracious in victory. That is why these SA people unleash their anger on us.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Feb 07
Karlifate:
Where those South Africans constituting nuisance cew days ago, cos one water girl mistakenly won Granny Grammy.

angry

Her Grammy was well deserved. None of songs of the Nigerians she was nominated with came close to hers last year, except we want to lie to ourselves.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by MzansiCoolio: 10:59pm On Feb 07
when2:

Words of consolation.

Which words do you wanna hear?

Generator Republic🇳🇬 was practically being outplayed by an SA club side Mamelodi Sundowns for 120 mins tonight. Generator Republicans had claimed they would beat Sundowns🇿🇦 7-0 in regular time, didn't materialize. Instead they were complaining of high BP and loss of appetite throughout the match.

Is that more to your liking, dear?
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Karlifate: 11:00pm On Feb 07
DARLINGTON869:
Make me sweat, make me fall down, make me play PK, make me go house

LMAO!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by iamtardey: 11:00pm On Feb 07
yewit37486:

My friend 👋, we beat them finally 😁
😌😊✌️…

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by happney65: 11:01pm On Feb 07
Edybleketara:

Today was the Final before the Final.

It was tough

2 Likes

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Karlifate: 11:02pm On Feb 07
dominique:

Her Grammy was well deserved. None of songs of the Nigerians she was nominated with came close to hers last year, except we want to lie to ourselves.

It's not about winning the Grammy.

It's the nuisance constituted by some SAs on Nairaland & some other platforms, that's the bone of contention. angry

I patiently wait for today's victory to roast them like roadside corn for sale. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Players Who Never Received A Red Card( Pics) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos / Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.