Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video (1161 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Lady Set To Wed In 8 Days Time Sleeps With Another Man(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by Oluseyi001: 10:15pm On Feb 07
According to reports, the 17-year-old had gone to swim at Bellevue Hotel in Douala and he drowned in the pool on Sunday, Jan. 28. His body was then deposited in the mortuary.

Eight days after he drowned, mortuary attendants found him sitting in a chair outside the mortuary on Monday, Feb. 5. The deceased who had been naked when placed in the mortuary was seen wearing a white robe and underwear.

This discovery sent shockwaves around the hospital and caused a crowd to gather outside the mortuary.

The body of the deceased teen has now been β€œsent back to the mortuary”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz3SLAMnE5s

Source : https://naijapeeps.com.ng/2024/02/07/teen-is-found-sitting-outside-mortuary-8-days-after-he-was-declared-dead-from-drowning-video/
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by drimzsmoke(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07
Oluseyi001:
According to reports, the 17-year-old had gone to swim at Bellevue Hotel in Douala and he drowned in the pool on Sunday, Jan. 28. His body was then deposited in the mortuary.

Eight days after he drowned, mortuary attendants found him sitting in a chair outside the mortuary on Monday, Feb. 5. The deceased who had been naked when placed in the mortuary was seen wearing a white robe and underwear.

This discovery sent shockwaves around the hospital and caused a crowd to gather outside the mortuary.

The body of the deceased teen has now been β€œsent back to the mortuary”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz3SLAMnE5s

Source : https://naijapeeps.com.ng/2024/02/07/teen-is-found-sitting-outside-mortuary-8-days-after-he-was-declared-dead-from-drowning-video/

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What kind of sick joke is this!!!
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by DispatcherLagos: 10:32pm On Feb 07
Can only happen in Africa

1 Like

Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by ogolemati: 10:37pm On Feb 07
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed super story
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by Oluseyi001: 10:52pm On Feb 07
drimzsmoke:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What kind of sick joke is this!!!

It really happened
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by drimzsmoke(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07
Oluseyi001:

It really happened

I know, my questions, cause the guy is obviouslt dead even while on that seat:
Who dressed him up
Who took him outside
He ought to have been stiff, how were they able to bend his knee
The door of the morgue must have been locked from the outside, so who opened it

Bros, I have loads of questions.
I maintain, it's a sick joke by some crazy people!!!
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by muyico(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07
what is title of d film?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by illicit(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07
πŸ₯΅
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by NFBI: 12:36am On Feb 08
I don't know what to believe
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by linearity: 1:37am On Feb 08
drimzsmoke:

I know, my questions, cause the guy is obviouslt dead even while on that seat:
Who dressed him up
Who took him outside
He ought to have been stiff, how were they able to bend his knee
The door of the morgue must have been locked from the outside, so who opened it

Bros, I have loads of questions.
I maintain, it's a sick joke by some crazy people!!!

One baba must have told one plus-guy that, he need that format to blow.

Plus-guyman then approached morgue attendant, money changed hands and the rest is history!
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by Ibaaboy(m): 1:41am On Feb 08
Dead body double wahala
Re: Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video by Oluseyi001: 3:03pm On Feb 25
Ibaaboy:
Dead body double wahala
Seriously

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Confussed. / Valentine Palaver! / Can The Truth Really Set Us Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.