Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? (23771 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Racoon(m): 9:58am On Feb 08
Minime10:
May eternal shame continue to cover them as many as they were. Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Bola Tinubu, Adams Oshiomole, BBOG gangs, Ejike Mbaka Mrs. Onochie & their likes
Big amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by orion7: 9:58am On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
It matter little if you wail to death or not.

Next election I will still vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu and not the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

was this not how you yourubas cursed Jonathan till Buhari came perform wonders ? Who take you ootd serious. Mtchewww

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 10:05am On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
It matter little if you wail to death or not.

Next election I will still vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu and not the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Ur mother are planning to beat up Tinubu u are here foaming in ur mouth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Bobloco: 10:12am On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
Where did I ever blame Obi ?
That nonentity foolish bastard is too worth n insignificant for me to blame for anything in this whole wide world.

That's what you all do here.

Call out Peter Obi on almost everything.

He is the most vilified individual in the country at the moment, simply for exercising his right to vote and be voted for.

He makes comments on national issues; you call him out; he doesn't make any; you still call him out. He goes to church; you say he is playing politics with religion; he doesn't go to church; you still call him out for not going. What are all these?

Tinubu has turned out to be a catastrophic failure, but you all are fixated on Peter Obi and the Obidients.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 10:30am On Feb 08
Bro no be Adeboye looted the destiny of your people into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account Peter obi did hold him accountable.

If I start listing fraudster you have as pastor in Igboland Nairaland no fit contain am.

Streetdoctor:

HOPEU HV SEEN D PICTURE OF FRAUDSTER ADEBOYE

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by MEEVEET: 10:32am On Feb 08
Streetdoctor:

Imagine how d fraudster went on ghost mode. Adeboye of RCCG is typical pastoenuer
Tribal one at that

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by obailala(m): 10:33am On Feb 08
Bobloco:
Is Nigeria not worth saving anymore?

The Save Nigeria Group (SNG), with the opposition parties spearheaded by Tinubu himself, frustrated Goodluck Jonathan by sponsoring protests against the Goodluck Jonathan government. The hallmark of it all was the 2012 subsidy removal protests.

Are they the only humans in Nigeria? Is everyone else in Nigeria crippled or in chains?

Soyinka has been leading protests since his prime in the 1960's. Man is in his 90s today, yet lazy Nigerian youths still want the same man to lead protests for them?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Emman08: 10:45am On Feb 08
The hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by oxygeng: 10:46am On Feb 08
Minime10:
May eternal shame continue to cover them as many as they were🤓
Wole Soyinka
Tunde Bakare
Tinubu
Adams Oshiomole
BBOG gangs
Ejike Mbaka
Mrs. Onochie & their likes
don't spare that prostitute Aisha yusuf. she is very fake, next election she will pitch tent elsewhere; her nuisance during Jonathan's regime further confused the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by oxygeng: 10:47am On Feb 08
Diddycsbsb:
I want protest to start

Because I want to use the opportunity to stab some Yorubas,.. And set some of them ablaze...
eiiii! E don reach like that?
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Emman08: 10:48am On Feb 08
See them. Adesina, Oshiomhole, Soyinka, Buhari. The hypocrisy ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by noskcid(m): 10:48am On Feb 08
Are they not the apc of today?

2 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by SoNature(m): 11:09am On Feb 08
The tribalistic professor has hidden from the public glare. He has fully keyed into awa lokan! He would rather attack Peter Obi than his tribesman destroying Nigeria's economy.

5 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by NinjaMetahuman: 11:10am On Feb 08
The likes of wole soyinka fought to make gej president.

They didn't start criticising gej 8 months into his government.

I'm sure they will criticize or form another save nigeria group after 2-3 years if tinubu failed to deliver like they always do.

They are consistent and sensible enough to know that you don't criticize new government that's less than 1 year into power.
Because they know you can't fix everything under 1 year.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by sweetkev(m): 11:10am On Feb 08
Streetdoctor:

Was Adeboye in d protest? If yes could u help wit d picture or link
You already have the picture, so what next ? Just to let you know there many hypocrites in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by ugbanante: 11:11am On Feb 08
Save Nigeria Ke?

If u are here and still take these political speeches seriously then u are the most unserious fellow:

My way out, if u have skills in the following IT areas then forget naira and concern yourself with dollars:
Mobile Developers👉👉👉 Flutter, Android, iOS, React Native Developers

Front End Engineers👉👉👉 React, TypeScript, Redux, JavaScript, MobX, Node.js, etc

Backend Engineers👉👉👉Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, etc

FullStack Engineers👉👉👉 Combination of Frontend and Backend skills.
A remote job awaits u.
Just chat me o 8 1 2 4 4 3 7 7 3 6
Only reach out if u have 5 yrs practicing
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Teejaney88(m): 11:11am On Feb 08
Obviously, they have 'saved' Nigeria already cos their own is President so...😕

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Akanoaaa(m): 11:11am On Feb 08
Unfortunate people

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by pacesetting: 11:13am On Feb 08
Is it Soyinka that is now fighting the youths you are referring to?

A Soyinka that's shushing the mouths of young people who are looking for a better country?

They all fought for their selfish interests.

APCNig:

Those are all old men who have been fighting for you for decades, when are you going to start fighting for yourself and your children?

You are a disgrace to Nigeria's youths.

3 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Dnet7: 11:14am On Feb 08
Kindly check my signature below and contact me

For your project, dissertation, PowerPoint, proposal etc
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by happney65: 11:15am On Feb 08
TINUBUISMAD:
Woke Soyinka is a disgrace

Bloody hypocrite

He is busy calling some people fascists and getting angry when they reply him by claming SM is this and that

Oniyeye agbalagba oshi

3 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Princedapace(m): 11:16am On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
You don't know this igbos

If he provides you with Adeboye photo at the protest I owe you and him a million naira in cash.

They have provided the pics, can u now withdraw ur statements?
It is a shame that Nigerians actually dont mind bad governance as long as their brother is in power. Omo, this is natural course o. Becus during surgery, no one cares where are from, during football, all celebrated, but during politics which affects everytthing else, people will care about tribe. How u think that only Igbos complain about the situation of things in this country beats my imagination. Every single one who criticize the govt is tagged igbo. Are u normal at all? Omo, there have been protestes in many states that arent Igbos. Oga, i think the ruling party should focus on making Nigeria work. Oppositions are allowed to score goals and points with the failure of the ruling party. That is what is done all over the world. And stop attributing every criticism to Igbos. Nigerians are seeing shege. Yorubas are complaining badly too.

7 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by RepoMan007: 11:16am On Feb 08
Bobloco:

The Save Nigeria Group (SNG), with the opposition parties spearheaded by Tinubu himself, frustrated Goodluck Jonathan by sponsoring protests against the Goodluck Jonathan government. The hallmark of it all was the 2012 subsidy removal protests.

Your pain has destroyed your brain. SNG also pushed for GEJ to be president if you go back enough to dig. When they rejected a poor performance is where you like to believe they started existing and acting.

2 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Felimax(m): 11:17am On Feb 08
Mindlog:
Adeboye in the past, protested against insecurity and killings.......why the silence now?

Tuale! Dem nor be your mate!
The first thing I told those ones selling agbo and doing security is that before a bag of rice will be too cost that I could not afford it their entire family must have been dead of hunger.

Now do you know what I do? I just push #100 into their hands sometimes, they still thank me though but I only just laugh cos they don't understand my body language. I gift you #100 to make you see how stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by freeeeme(m): 11:18am On Feb 08
Dem dey UK
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Ebeano49(m): 11:18am On Feb 08
They won't say pim because their YORUBA brother is the president.
It doesn't matter how educated or religious Nigerians are, our tribal affiliation trumps every other consideration.
Imagine if Obi is president and this unimaginable suffering is happening? They'd have started attacking innocent Igbo people across Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:18am On Feb 08
OP, they've played their part. Nothing stops you or your dad from taking over from where they stopped
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by AntiTerrorist: 11:19am On Feb 08
Bobloco:

They were not fighting for Nigeria but their pockets. If Atiku can pay them more than what Tinubu paid them then, they will come out and protest more veraciously than they did in 2012. It was a service paid for by APC.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Feb 08
They have accomplished their mission and vision...!

They had one sole purpose: Save Nigeria (i.e Remove Jonathan/PDP, and install APC).

If you say that is not tantamount to the salvation of the country, then you are on your own.

These old 'geniuses' have collected their money, and moved on. cool
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Stevosty: 11:19am On Feb 08
APCNig:

Those are all old men who have been fighting for you for decades, when are you going to start fighting for yourself and your children?

You are a disgrace to Nigeria's youths.
Are they really old men, now that Tinubu is the president or they are all in Tinubu's pocket? This country has never had it this bad, hypocrisy and belly politics keep killing this country, shame on you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano / 2015 Presidential Election Ballot Papers Found In London / Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.