Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? (23758 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Clean2016: 12:02pm On Feb 08
WHERE ARE YOU PRESENTLY?

WHAT STOPS YOU FROM DOING WHAT THEY DID?

2024, THIS GENERATIONS IS STILL WAITING FOR 80-90 YEARS TO COME AND PROTEST FOR THEM.

PROTEST IS LED BY OPPOSITIONS. WHERE PDP AND PETER OBI LP? watching football?
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 12:02pm On Feb 08
Omoejigbahe:

Are you aware that most of your Obi supporters were BBOG leaders.
Where are d likes of Adeboye of redeem and hungry Soyinka? Where are they now? Abi thunder dun strike their mouths?

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:04pm On Feb 08
Why are many of you obidient igbos so dubious for God sake. Was this protest against Ebele Jonathan ?!

Mindlog:
Adeboye in the past, protested against insecurity and killings.......why the silence now?

You know Obi's name but Obi don't even you know you exist, not to talk of you having a name......who is then the nonentity? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aro mental stage one, better manage it well as we have less than 300 Psychiatrists practicing in Nigeria......as the waiting list of those that need diagnosis is very long. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 12:05pm On Feb 08
naijamerican:
Nigeria is a useless country filled with plenty useless people
Westcoast has proved to us that they are indeed wasteful in handling affairs or economy

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 12:06pm On Feb 08
Ykc2:
is he tired now tinubu is president?even pastors from sw that tribalism is in them
Very useless men. Hmthey hv all gone mute all bcs Tinubu is from their side
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 12:08pm On Feb 08
Madeade:
What are you doing?

You still expecting a man of 90 yes old to come out to lead a protest for you abi.....

Lolsssssssss, don't shift d goal post, during buhari time, u guys blamed Jonathan with whole lots of excuses. Now that ur kinsman is in power u are afraid of mentioning buhari but another blame game
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Atlantis585: 12:08pm On Feb 08
The troll looking eediot Soyinka won’t come out and sing Thieffnubbu praises again?

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Mindlog: 12:09pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
Why are many of you obidient igbos so dubious for God sake. Was this protest against Ebele Jonathan ?!

Whoever it was...........it was a protest against insecurity and killings in Nigeria, which has presently increased......same energy is needed.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:09pm On Feb 08
Was this protest against Jonathan in 2020 or was Jonathan Ebele the president in 2020 ?!

sweetkev:
You already have the picture, so what next ? Just to let you know there many hypocrite in Nigeria.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Enemiesmasquera: 12:12pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
It matter little if you wail to death or not.

Next election I will still vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu and not the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Poor mentality. People like you are the reason the whites refer to Africans as monkeys. Shame on you
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:12pm On Feb 08
No how it was matters because the Igbo I quoted was addressing is lack of protest to ousting of Ebele Jonathan but instead this man you Igbo are vilifying n denigrating led this protest under Buhari who you claim he supported so the hypocrisy is actually on your tribesmen who are only labouring in vain to gaslight Adeboye God as blessed beyond your entire tribe put together.

Mindlog:

Whoever it was...........it was a protest against insecurity and killings in Nigeria, which has presently increased......same energy is needed.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Emmanueledu(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08
They are all swimming in the ocean of hypocrisy😏
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:14pm On Feb 08
Does this applies to your father if he choice to vote whoever he want at any election ?!

Enemiesmasquera:
Poor mentality. People like you are the reason the whites refer to Africans as monkeys. Shame on you
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Enemiesmasquera: 12:16pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
Does this applies to your father if he choice to vote whoever he want at any election ?!

My father is sensible and can not vote for a criminal drug lord to rule over him. Only fools do that
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by kenex4ever(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08
Brainless fellows!
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Enemiesmasquera: 12:17pm On Feb 08
Rest bro. Peter Obi is not the cause of hunger in your zone
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by obailala(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08
Ykc2:
is he tired now tinubu is president?even pastors from sw that tribalism is in them
You want a 90 something year old man who has been protesting all his life to still go and protest for you in 2024 while you sit comfortably in your house drinking milk?.... Make it make sense!

Isn't this the reason Buhari used the term "Lazy Nigerian Youths"?
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Blitzking: 12:21pm On Feb 08
Bobloco:
Is Nigeria not worth saving anymore?

The Save Nigeria Group (SNG), with the opposition parties spearheaded by Tinubu himself, frustrated Goodluck Jonathan by sponsoring protests against the Goodluck Jonathan government. The hallmark of it all was the 2012 subsidy removal protests.

Ppl who couldn't take 85 naira want us to take 620
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Mindlog: 12:22pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
No how it was matters because the Igbo I quoted was addressing is lack of protest to ousting of Ebele Jonathan but instead this man you Igbo are vilifying n denigrating led this protest under Buhari who you claim he supported so the hypocrisy is actually on your tribesmen who are only labouring in vain to gaslight Adeboye God as blessed beyond your entire tribe put together.

"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another".... John 1:16.....So why should I be envious of Adeboye, a man who is not responsible for my daily upkeeps nor have a say on how God has been blessing me? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Blitzking: 12:23pm On Feb 08
Naijanascam:
They are all hypocrites fighting for their own stomachs and businesses........ They are Ostrich that buried it's head in the sand during the time of real trouble
Baba Is still alive and well..even more relevant in the west African subregion
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by DAVIDELUXED: 12:23pm On Feb 08
tribalism and nepotism has killed Nigeria back then the president was from southsouth but now the feel a protest would amount to betrayal .shame on soyinka with all the education he acquired he still behaves like am slowpoke.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:23pm On Feb 08
Sadly, you are wrong the fools voted a Pandora Criminal like Peter Obi that governed Anambra for 8 years yet Anambra indigene keep migrating to Lagos Tinubu governed in droves to escape debilitating hunger starvation n poverty rocking Anambra.

If you doubt this come to Ejigbo or Yaba with me to count how many Anambra indigene will be arriving into Lagos as refugees in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc.

Can you see how foolish the man you are defending is voting a criminal that can not beta the lot of his state but blaming the man who bettered his n his still saving those from Anambra on a daily basis.

I bet you see the fool staring at you daily right from your childhood now.

Enemiesmasquera:
My father is sensible and can not vote for a criminal drug lord to rule over him. Only fools do that
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Lifemanage: 12:28pm On Feb 08
Shameless con-activists. Evil. I hold no iota of respect for Tunde Bakare.

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Enemiesmasquera: 12:28pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
Sadly, you are wrong the fools voted a Pandora Criminal like Peter Obi that governed Anambra for 8 years yet Anambra indigene keep migrating to Lagos Tinubu governed in droves to escape debilitating hunger starvation n poverty rocking Anambra.

If you doubt this come to Ejigbo or Yaba with me to count how many Anambra indigene will be arriving into Lagos as refugees in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc.

Can you see how foolish the man you are defending is voting a criminal that can not beta the lot of his state but blaming the man who bettered his n his still saving those from Anambra on a daily basis. Guy

Stop living in delusion and face reality. I'm done with you
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Ulogwe1: 12:28pm On Feb 08
JUDAS
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:33pm On Feb 08
I can understand how hard it to realize one you trust so much chose to vote for a Pandora failure even when his failure is glaring to an extent your commonwealth n that of your father n children was looted before your very eyes into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account yet still chose to shamelessly defend such criminality.

I can understand preference to kill one self over such discovery but I feel no sympathy for you because that is what hypocrite projecting the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi as saint deserve.

Enemiesmasquera:
Stop living in delusion and face reality. I'm done with you
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by ugodson(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
It matter little if you wail to death or not.

Next election I will still vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu and not the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Even when all these is happening to our country Shame on you
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:41pm On Feb 08
Tell me one pastor, just one from Ipobland that is not a greater fraudster than Adeboye ?!

Streetdoctor:

Adeboye of RCCG is a fraudster deal wit it, Westcoast. When one of ur billionaire said that what west has fake pastors and agbeors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home / Soldiers Invade Tompolo’s Town, Kurutie This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.