Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? (23805 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Error401: 3:45pm On Feb 08
Is that all you have to offer? What an empty skull!
APCNig:

Those are all old men who have been fighting for you for decades, when are you going to start fighting for yourself and your children?

You are a disgrace to Nigeria's youths.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 6:33pm On Feb 08
So you die not see where I answer e all your questions already. I laugh at the foolishness of many of you igbos so my textiary institution will be embarrassed I sides with my tribe against Igbos like you that have always denigrate my tribe right from Awolowo time.

Same you igbos that tormented denigrate Fulani altru 8 years of Buhari. You igbos don't even understand how foolish your reason n argue sound when you label others bigots n tribalistic. Same you that eat bigotry n tribalism doe breakfast lunch n dinner.

Angelfrost:

Off point, and further baseless assumptions.

When you are ready to answer my questions like someone with even half a brain, let me know.

While at it, also clearly show where I aligned with any particular tribe.

It should be a shame for any tertiary institution or even secondary school to have people with such a level of bigotry and obtuseness in their records of graduands.

You should take corrections and do better... This empty pride won't take you far.

Thank you.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by cjfavour(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08
You're correct. They're old now just because they're brother is in power.. They were not old when they led a protest against GEJ.
APCNig:

Those are all old men who have been fighting for you for decades, when are you going to start fighting for yourself and your children?

You are a disgrace to Nigeria's youths.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by cjfavour(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08
TRIBALISM IS TOO BAD AND IT DESTROYS A NATION!!!!
Bobloco:
Is Nigeria not worth saving anymore?

The Save Nigeria Group (SNG), with the opposition parties spearheaded by Tinubu himself, frustrated Goodluck Jonathan by sponsoring protests against the Goodluck Jonathan government. The hallmark of it all was the 2012 subsidy removal protests.

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by APCNig: 10:26pm On Feb 08
Streetdoctor:

Wole Soyinka is a bastard, where's is he now, no more protest, no more name calling. Prof my foot.

What are your parents? Where were they when Wole Soyinka was fighting for them? I think I know, they were making babies that they cannot provide for
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by APCNig: 10:27pm On Feb 08
cjfavour:
You're correct. They're old now just because they're brother is in power.. They were not old when they led a protest against GEJ.

88 years Wole Soyinka is your classmate nah. Shebi nah you he dey copy for class. Your biological parents are less than 88 years, let them come out and lead protest
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by asiga(m): 12:43am On Feb 09
You that is writing this, where are you?

Can't you be the voice if those you expected to voice has refused to voice..
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by cjfavour(m): 2:34am On Feb 09
How old was he when he protested against GEJ? was he young then? And how are your own biological parents? I asked bcs if mine protested against gej, I'll call him out to protest against tinubu's renewed shege. All these are not more than 10 yrs ago you know?
APCNig:

88 years Wole Soyinka is your classmate nah. Shebi nah you he dey copy for class. Your biological parents are less than 88 years, let them come out and lead protest
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Antivirus92(m): 6:46am On Feb 09
nony43:

I guess you were a kid back then
show him pictures of adeboye leading the protest and not these useless newspaper headlines
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by nony43(m): 11:39am On Feb 09
Antivirus92:
show him pictures of adeboye leading the protest and not these useless newspaper headlines

Go through the thread, someone has already posted pictures.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 11:51am On Feb 09
APCNig:

What are your parents? Where were they when Wole Soyinka was fighting for them? I think I know, they were making babies that they cannot provide for

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Burob: 2:25pm On Feb 09
cjfavour:
TRIBALISM IS TOO BAD AND IT DESTROYS A NATION!!!!
If you are not of igbo descent, I would have agreed with you.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Burob: 2:26pm On Feb 09
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=128367293][/quote] Very funny, how you make a mockery of yourself, thinking that you are mocking others.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 2:39pm On Feb 09
Burob:
Very funny, how you make a mockery of yourself, thinking that you are mocking others.

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Antivirus92(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10
nony43:

Go through the thread, someone has already posted pictures.
show me the pictures. Is that too difficult?
I don't want any link, just pictures
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by omoharry(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10
Bobloco:
Is Nigeria not worth saving anymore?

The Save Nigeria Group (SNG), with the opposition parties spearheaded by Tinubu himself, frustrated Goodluck Jonathan by sponsoring protests against the Goodluck Jonathan government. The hallmark of it all was the 2012 subsidy removal protests.

Their tribe man is in power so they cannot do what they did during Jonathan's time . Just thesame way the north could not protest during Buhari's time .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. / Chimaroke Nnamani Returns To PDP, Picks Senatorial Form / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.